It is better having sex with younger people

It is better to have sex with young guys because they possess more energy and make you feel pleasure during long periods.... they like experiencing new positions and do not get tired easier... that's why I always prefer having sex with young guys !

I would first of all like to thank PRO for setting up this debate on an "interesting" topic. As PRO will be arguing that sex with "younger people" is superior, I will show why this is not the case.

PRO's Argument

PRO's argument is that younger men are better at sex because they:
a) Have more energy
b) Last longer
c) Like to experiment, and
d) Have more stamina

a) I concede this point.

b) False. Being able to last longer in bed is a learned talent, and men learn it by having more sex. Therefore, a younger guy, without much experience will not have the control to last as long as a mature man who has more experience [1].

c) Not Necessarily. My evidence for this is purely anecdotal. I know when I was a younger guy (teens, early 20s), any sex would do for me, but now that I'm older, I am more interested in experimentation. No doubt men differ in this respect, but to make a blanket claim that younger men are more experimental is fallacious.

d) Not Necessarily. Stamina has to do with physical condition [2]. No doubt age is a contributing factor, but a younger guy is not necessarily going to have more stamina simply by virtue of his age.

Finally, I would like to point out that PRO's claim states that it is better to have sex with "younger people," while the arguments presented only cover younger men. PRO has made no argument as to why sex with younger women is better than with mature women.

Sex With Mature Partners Is Better

At this point, I will offer a single argument. Sex improves with age because older individuals don't have the urgency associated with raging hormones [3]. They can take their time to both enjoy the experience and to please their partner. I have already shown the mature men have the skills to last longer. Also, in my experience, mature lovers have learned how to please, making them far better at pleasuring in the bedroom.

PRO has not sufficiently demonstrated that sex with younger individuals is superior. I have shown why three of PRO's four points fall, and PRO has not even tried to address sex with young women. Finally, I have shown why sex with mature partners is superior.

Marianah forfeited this round.

As PRO has forfeited this round, my arguments stand.

Marianah forfeited this round.

PRO failed to meet his burden of proof, and has also forfeited all rounds after making his case. All of my points stand.
Vote Placed by GOP 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: FF and Con used sources. (DISCLAIMER: I do not like this debate topic, but somebody's still got to vote)