uj.forlife
steven0806

It is better to be single and serve God than to be married and serve God

steven0806

uj.forlife

Pro

The question its better to be single and serve God than to be Married and serve God, The Bible says about believers never marrying is often misunderstood. Paul tells us in 1 Corinthians 7:7-8: "I wish that all men were as I am. But each man has his own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that. Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I am." Notice that he says some have the gift of singleness and some the gift of marriage. Although it seems that nearly everyone marries, it is not necessarily God's will for everyone. Paul, for example, did not have to worry about the extra problems and stresses that come with marriage and/or family. He devoted his entire life to spreading the Word of God. He would not have been such a useful messenger if he had been married.
steven0806

Con

uj.forlife

Pro

uj.forlife forfeited this round.
steven0806

Con

It is not better to be single and serve God than to be married and serve God.
Pro forfeited this round and I think to me it was a disrespect to me, and to this debate of course.
So, here I still would like to hold onto my view: It is not better to be single and serve God than to be married and serve God.
uj.forlife

Pro

uj.forlife forfeited this round.
steven0806

Con

steven0806 forfeited this round.
uj.forlife

Pro

uj.forlife forfeited this round.
steven0806

Con

steven0806 forfeited this round.
uj.forlife

Pro

uj.forlife forfeited this round.
steven0806

Con

steven0806 forfeited this round.
Posted by Preston 1 year ago
Preston
Same creation time, Near/ On time of Debate Creation.
Posted by Preston 1 year ago
Preston
FAked debate, same person owns each acct
Vote Placed by Midnight1131 1 year ago
Midnight1131
uj.forlifesteven0806Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Both sides forfeited, but Pro forfeited one round more than Con.