kwagga_la
zeeshan2002

It is better to believe in the God of the Bible than to believe in Allah

zeeshan2002 has forfeited round #1.

kwagga_la

Pro

The Debate is intended for a Muslim to take the Con position.

If I believe in the God of the Bible and die, then I will not be held accountable for disbelief and will be rewarded by gaining a life everlasting with God in Heaven.

If I believe in the God of the Bible and die and rejected Islam, then I will not be held accountable for disbelief or anything else because Allah is All Merciful and therefore forgives ALL sins. I have nothing to worry about.

If a Muslim dies, and the God of the Bible is the true God then he or she will be held accountable for disbelief and will be judged accordingly. Something to worry about.

If a Muslim die, and the God of the Bible do is not the true God, then he or she will go to Heaven and will not be held accountable for anything. Nothing to worry about.

Rebuttals and arguments can be done from the first round. Thanks.
Posted by kwagga_la 10 months ago
kwagga_la
@Moelogy That would mean that the God of the Bible is a better choice to place your faith in based on what He said and considering probability.
Posted by kwagga_la 10 months ago
kwagga_la
@warren42 Life would probably be more simple that way but they are not the same. The Quran is very specific that Allah do not beget whereas it is stated in the Bible that the Father has a Son.
Posted by Moelogy 10 months ago
Moelogy
What do you mean by "better"?
Posted by warren42 10 months ago
warren42
... they're the same god...