DaLin
Sweeney_Valjean

It is better to remain single than marry because of necessity

DaLin

Con

Yes, getting married is a next stage of life. With a good partner, getting married is more securied and a commitment.

Getting married can widden our fianance bases and have a new and lovely family.
We can have babies without gossip.

Sweeney_Valjean

Pro

I have been single for my whole life, but all of my friends have been in relationships. These friends are no longer friends with those that they were in relationships with-- now, obviously, they weren't married. I do agree that marriage is a great thing, but only when you're with the person that you truly love. If you were to meet someone else, or even if there was some kind of argument and the relationship ended, what would happen to your children? They would have to take a side and go with a parent. Indeed, I agree that marriage is a great thing, but it is not a necessity. People need to be more careful about who they marry because marriages should never end up stopping like they do. Many marriages end in divorce. In the U.S.A, the rate of divorce was 3.4. http://www.divorcerate.org... Now, I do believe that marriage is a great thing, as I have already stated, and do not want to argue that point. I want to argue that being single is alright as well and you need not be married or single to live a very happy life. I do think that being single can sometimes be better for you socially, however, in case something were to happen between you and your significant other.
DaLin

Con

DaLin forfeited this round.
Sweeney_Valjean

Pro

Sweeney_Valjean forfeited this round.
DaLin

Con

DaLin forfeited this round.
Sweeney_Valjean

Pro

Sweeney_Valjean forfeited this round.