miketheman1200
imabench

It is empirically proven that you cannot flim flam the zim zam, nor can you simmer the zimmer

miketheman1200

miketheman1200

Pro

It is a well known fact and I shall be asserting it in this debate.

First round is acceptance.

Definitions for this debate.

Flim flam : Swindle someone with a confidence game.

Simmer : To do permanent harm or ruin.
imabench

Con

I accept and will be more then happy to argue that one can EASILY flim flam the zim zam or simmer the zimmer.

State your case >:)
miketheman1200

Pro

Let us first take a moment analyze the closing of the trayvon martin case viewed here:

Just inspiring.

We have already defined flim flam above and based on the circumstances surrounding the case (i.e they had no evidence against Zimmerman. Like literally nothing. all they had were mah feels ;-;.) it seems that it was indeed a case where they had tried to swindle him out of his freedom in an attempt at making the African American community look like victims.

Dr. Phil who served as the prosecutor on the case stood no chance against truth. Zimmerman's winning of this case is empirical proof that you cannot flim flam the zim zam.

In regards to the simmering which we have also defined above lets think about a few things. His wife pressed charges against him multiple times but mystically the charges keep being dropped. This is just one point of evidence. Another comes in the form of everyday life for the zimmer. [1]

Now we all know that there were a few black people who were slightly upset over the Zimmerman trial (a majority of the African American community were furious).

Zimmerman and his family receive hundreds of death threats because of the case ruling. [2]

1. We know that many people in the black community are furious over the trial.
2. We know that many death threats have been sent to Zimmerman and his family.
3. Zimmerman lives in Florida where the current census says 2,851,100 black people live. (48 black people per square mile. That's right I did math. That's how serious this is.) [3]
4. Zimmerman remains unharmed/ruined (simmered)

So as we have illustrated, people who want him dead have every opportunity to simmer the zimmer and yet they do not. Also Zimmerman's girlfriend attempted to simmer the zimmer and when the zimmer was most vulnerable she mysteriously changed her mind. She could have been a hero to an entire culture of idiots.

With this evidence it seems the empirically verified conclusion is that you cannot flim flam the zim zam nor can you simmer the zimmer.

Thank you for hearing this case. Morgan Freeman bless you all <3

[1] - http://en.wikipedia.org...;

[2] - http://www.theblaze.com...;

[3] - http://www.florida-demographics.com...;
imabench

Con

"We have already defined flim flam above and based on the circumstances surrounding the case, it seems that it was indeed a case where they had tried to swindle him out of his freedom in an attempt at making the African American community look like victims."

Well they also had the fact that he followed the kid when told not to and shot the kid dead shortly afterwards..... More importantly though it is still possible to flim flam Zimmerman (who I am guessing is what the 'zim zam' in the resolution is referring to).

You could potentially swindle Zimmerman by pointing out that he looks like a fat ugly Mexican
http://rollingout.com...

You could potentially swindle Zimmerman by pointing out that his girlfriend currently hates him
http://www.tmz.com...

You could potentially swindle Zimmerman by pointing out that he lives in the weirdest state in the US, Florida
http://funnyphotosshare.blogspot.com...

You could potentially swindle Zimmerman by getting him to go to Arizona and having the cops try to deport him (Since he looks like a lazy fat Mexican....)

Point is, there are a LOT of ways you could flim flam the zim zam. You cant say that it cant be done just because the one time someone actually tried to do it they effed it up :P

"3. "Zimmerman lives in Florida where the current census says 2,851,100 black people live. (48 black people per square mile. That's right I did math. That's how serious this is.) [3]
4. Zimmerman remains unharmed/ruined (simmered) "

Thats because Zimmerman looks like any other dirty filthy fat lazy Mexican/Hispanic you could find in Northern Florida.... Hes hard to find! If Zimmerman actually had a distinguishable face he probably would have been spotted and then slain two days after the trial.

Also hes running around in Texas a lot for some reason which indicates that he might not be in Florida that much:
http://www.theblaze.com...

You know what Texas has a lot of? Thats right: MEXICANS

George Zimmerman is strategically jumping back and forth between states with heavy Latino populations so that he can blend in, which he wouldnt do if it was impossible to flim flam the zim zam.

" Also Zimmerman's girlfriend attempted to simmer the zimmer and when the zimmer was most vulnerable she mysteriously changed her mind"

Its cause shes a woman, woman cant make up their mind about anything ever!

"Thank you for hearing this case. Morgan Freeman bless you all"

Hey man keep that religious crap in Church
miketheman1200

Pro

In regards to some of Cons first few statements.

I want to remind the Con of the resolution and that he is not refuting the impossibility of flim flamming or simmering, but trying to refute that there is empirical evidence that it cant be done.

"You could potentially swindle Zimmerman by pointing out that he looks like a fat ugly Mexican"

I would also like to point out that Zimmerman is not Mexican. He is a WHITE HISPANIC. (hue) [1]

http://www.breitbart.com... [1]

Also Cons definition of Swindle concerns me. I don't see how living in Florida could be defined as a fraudulent scheme or action.

"You could potentially swindle Zimmerman by getting him to go to Arizona and having the cops try to deport him (Since he looks like a lazy fat Mexican....)"

You can hardly get deported for being an illegal immigrant these days. He would not be deported just for looking Mexican. They check you for ID/Citizenship. (not flim flammed)

"You could potentially swindle Zimmerman by pointing out that his girlfriend currently hates him"

Would someone who hates him say that she "wants to be with him"? And that "Hes my boyfriend"? [2]

http://www.nhregister.com... [2]

(Not flim flammed)

"Hes hard to find! If Zimmerman actually had a distinguishable face he probably would have been spotted and then slain two days after the trial."

What? Zimmerman's face is very distinguishable.

His current residence is in Florida, he is most likely scouring Texas looking for more black people to kill. (There are a lot of black people in Texas)

"George Zimmerman is strategically jumping back and forth between states with heavy Latino populations so that he can blend in, which he wouldn't do if it was impossible to flim flam the zim zam."

This might make some sense if Florida and Texas didn't have high black populations as well. Since he frequents these two areas it is proof of his confidence because he knows he cannot be flim flammed. [3] http://blackdemographics.com... [3]

"Its cause she's a woman, woman cant make up their mind about anything ever!"

FALSE. Every women who has not had a sex change/wants to be a women has made up their mind to remain a women.

"Hey man keep that religious crap in Church"

Do not question the divine power that is Morgan Freeman's narrative.

Con has so far only provided speculation and has failed to refute that there is empirical proof that you cannot flim flam the zim zam or simmer the zimmer. The resolution stands.

imabench

Con

"I would also like to point out that Zimmerman is not Mexican. He is a WHITE HISPANIC."

Oh come on, 'White hispanic' is just the ugly lesbian version of the word 'Mexican' that hipsters use.... Its all the same crap

" I don't see how living in Florida could be defined as a fraudulent scheme or action. "

Well then clearly you have never been unfortunate enough to live in or spend time in the state of Florida, the only state in the union where people try to rob banks with a cellphone taped to the end of a pen!

https://twitter.com...

"He would not be deported just for looking Mexican"

Then youve clearly never been to Arizona, where that happens all the time

"Would someone who hates him say that she "wants to be with him"? And that "Hes my boyfriend"?"

YEAH THEY WOULD, WOMEN ARE CRAZY.

"What? Zimmerman's face is very distinguishable."

He looks like every hispanic lady working in a DMV and you know it......

"His current residence is in Florida, he is most likely scouring Texas looking for more black people to kill."

LOL!

Wait a minute, did you just yourself flim flam the zim zam?

I rest my case

"Every women who has not had a sex change wants to be a women has made up their mind to remain a women. "

All women know one person they have a slight lesbian crush on and would like to kiss for extended periods of time, your argument is invalid.

You can clearly simmer Mr Zimmerman as I have shown. After all...... nobody is safe from the wrath of....

THE INTERNET!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!..!..!!.

Posted by miketheman1200 3 years ago
miketheman1200
Oh my, itsabench
Posted by imabench 3 years ago
imabench
This is gonna be fun :D
Posted by SRiashy 3 years ago
SRiashy
Vote please: http://www.debate.org... (IF INTERRESTED)
Posted by kbub 3 years ago
kbub
Sorry! Not trying to bias the debate!
Posted by miketheman1200 3 years ago
miketheman1200
And actually they would most certainly claim that they have proved something. The job of a scientist is to discover truths. To discover truths you must prove things to be true. To prove things to be true it requires empirical evidence.
Posted by miketheman1200 3 years ago
miketheman1200
That argument would not stand. Science is based around empirical evidence and so all things proved to be facts had to be tested and observed. 2=2, there is empirical evidence to show that this is true. I would prefer we keep a debate out of the comments. message me if you really care.
Posted by kbub 3 years ago
kbub
Oh, I think I could have a good chance at winning this debate even if I don't know what those words are, but I promised myself I wouldn't accept a new debate for a few weeks, so this is what I'd say.

One can't empirically prove anything. This is a contradiction. Proofs are not empirical. There is always the potential for a change--that's why scientists, unless they are being careless or speaking casually, don't claim that they can "prove" anything. They simply suggest that because a pattern has been predictable in the past, that there's a reasonable chance that it would be predictable in the future. If water freezes at 0 degrees C at a certain constant pressure, for example, a thousand times in carefully controlled conditions, empiricists (such as scientists) would suggest that it would freeze again, but they would not claim that they have "proved" that the water freezes at that temperature.
Posted by kbub 3 years ago
kbub
What's the "zim zam" and "zimmer?"
Posted by miketheman1200 3 years ago
miketheman1200
fixed
Posted by miketheman1200 3 years ago
miketheman1200
oh ok. Ill do that.
Vote Placed by Wylted 3 years ago
Wylted
miketheman1200imabenchTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro lost conduct points for invoking a God (Morgan Freeman) to help him in his debate. Debates are supposed to be one one one. Con used the most reliable news source available TMZ and gets sources. However pro wins arguments for proving the resolution.
Vote Placed by Contra 3 years ago
Contra
miketheman1200imabenchTied
Reasons for voting decision: Throughout this entire debate, I only could picture Bill Cosby saying the resolution, I imagine that's where the words came from. The debate was somewhat narrow, but Pro held an advantage with his arguments, as they slightly outperformed Con's. The rebuttals that Pro offered, including that Zimmerman hasn't been a victim of actual assault, and frequently traverses across several states, significantly helped his case. There were many double negatives in this debate which necessitated the re-reading of several paragraphs. This part was hilarious: "Thank you for hearing this case. Morgan Freeman bless you all" Hey man keep that religious crap in Church.