Microsuck
imabench

It is probable Obama is a Muslim

imabench

Microsuck

Pro

Resolved: It is probable that President Obama is a Muslim.

(Note, this is simply a troll debate).

Probable: More likely than not.

Islam: The religion founded by Muhammad that worships Allah.
First round acceptance.

(Note: I never done these types of debates before, so let's see how I do).

VOTING

Note to the judges (that's you!) please keep these in mind:
  1. This is not serious
  2. I am playing devil's advocate
  3. The winner is decided based on:
    1. The satire
    2. The trolling; and
    3. The enjoyability value

The only serious side is to follow this structure:

Round 1: Accpetance only
Round 2: Arguments
Round 3: Rebuttals
Roudn 4: Rebuttals, closing -- NO NEW ARGUMENTS

imabench

Con

I accept this troll debate and will argue that Obama is not a Muslim.....
Because its obvious that

Hes a dirty Jew!

Microsuck

Pro

Thank you for accepting.

Contention 1: Obama weard Islamic clothing!

This image CLEARLY shows Obama wearing clothing that is centeral to Muslims! Why on earth would Obama wear such clothing? BECAUSE HE IS A MUSLM!!!!!!!!!!!

CONTENTION 2: OBAMA BOWED TO THE KING OF SAUDI ARABIA!

THE IMAGE SHOWS OBAMA BOWING TO A MUSLIM TERRORIST! HOW UNAMERICAN!!!!

Contention 3: WE ARE ALL CONVERTING TO ISLAM!!

IN a threat to America, Obama proudly proclaimed, "We will all bow to Allah in Islam!"

In the video on the left, Obama ADMITS he is a Muslim! ;

Contention 4: EMAILS!

Subject:Fwd: Be careful, be very careful.

Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama Sr. (black muslim) of Nyangoma-Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya, and Ann Dunham of Wichita, Kansas. (white atheist ).

When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced and his father returned to Kenya. His mother married Lolo Soetoro -- a Muslim -- moving to Jakarta with Obama when he was six years old. Within six months he had learned to speak the Indonesian language. Obama spent "two years in a Muslim school, then two more in a Catholic school" in Jakarta. Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim while admitting that he was once a Muslim, mitigating that damning information by saying that, for two years, he also attended a Catholic school.

Obama's father, Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. was a radical Muslim who migrated from Kenya to Jakarta, Indonesia. He met Obama's mother, Ann Dunham-a white atheist from Wichita, Kansas-at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. Obama, Sr. and Dunham divorced when Barack, Jr. was two.

Obama's spinmeisters are now attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came from his father and that influence was temporary at best.

In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya immediately following the divorce and never again had any direct influence over his son's education.

Dunham married another Muslim, Lolo Soetoro who educated his stepson as a good Muslim by enrolling him in one of Jakarta's Wahabbi schools. Wahabbism is the radical teaching that created the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad on the industrialized world.

Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when you are seeking political office in the United States, Obama joined the United Church of Christ to help purge any notion that he is still a Muslim.

Handsome . . . Charming . . . Winsome . . . Dangerous . . . Deceptive . . . Determined

----

Subject: Who is Barack Obama?

Probable Democrat presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black MUSLIM from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white ATHIEST from Wichita, Kansas.

Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii. When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father returned to Kenya. His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL Muslim from Indonesia. When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to Indonesia. Obama attended a MUSLIM school in Jakarta. He also spent two years in a Catholic school.

Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is quick to point out that, 'He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school.'

Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his son's education.

Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam. Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta.

Wahabism is the RADICAL teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world.

Since it is politically expedient to be a CHRISTIAN when seeking Major public office in the United States, Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background.

Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.

The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside out, what better way to start than at the highest level - through the President of the United States, one of their own!!!!

ALSO, keep in mind that when he was sworn into office - he DID NOT use the Holy Bible, but instead the Kuran (Their equevelancy to our Bible, but very different beliefs)

Please forward to everyone you know. Would you want this man leading our country?...... NOT ME!!!

We have seen INCREMINATING proof that Obama IS a Muslim!

Thanks.

(Sources in comments)

imabench

Con

Contention 1: Obama wears Islamic Clothing

Pro is simply being racist here since all Jews and Arabs look alike, he just decides to claim that its Arabic clothing when in reality he could be either. Here is the Jew himself in Israel.

Contention 2: Obama bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia.

He wasnt bowing to the king he was picking up a penny on the ground in front of him because his Jew side told him to do so. He did the same thing when he was in Japan!

Contention 3: We are all converting to Islam

We are not converting to Islam because last I checked people are still protesting the mosque being built near Ground Zero.

We are instead all being converted to Bada**es.

Contention 4: Emails

Pro may have emails but I have other means proving that Obama is a Jew.

1) Jews like money, Obama aised $1 Billion in fundraising, which is the classic sign that he is good with money, and therefore is a Jew.
http://www.humanevents.com...
http://www.npr.org...

2) Jews are often blamed for stuff they did not cause. Glenn Beck blames Obama for everything and it is a well known fact that Glenn Beck is a crazy braindead Nazi. Therefore since the Nazi is blaming the Jew for stuff he did not cause, that makes Obama more Jewish

3) Jews are known to divide their loyalties between the United States and Israel. Obama has devoted much time to Israel and ever since Iran went out of their minds Obama has proven how deeply connected he is to Israel.
http://theconversation.edu.au...

4) Obama's father was born in Kenya, Which is 83% Christian, and 11% Muslim, meaning that his father has only an 11% chance of actually being Muslim (unlikely)

5) Jews are stereotyped to be overprotective, manipulative, and controlling. Obama passed the Stimulus package and also proceeded on bailing out major companies during the latest recession, which is a sign that he is controlling, manipulative, overprotective, and thus a dirty Jew

6) There other famous Black Jews in America, one of them is Lenny Kravitz. Lenny Kravitz and Obama have a lot in common where many white people dont like him and where a lot of blacks do like them. Therefore Obama shares qualities with black jewish men which can show that Obama is in fact a Jew

7) People are racist towards Jews. People are racist towards Obama, thus one can be racist towards Obama for the same reason why they are racist towards Jews, meaning that one can be racist towards Obama and Jews for the same reasons. Obama therefore can be a Jew

8) Arabs hate Obama so how could Obama be Muslim? Muslims hate Obama and Muslims also hate Jews, so it is more probable that Muslims hate Obama because he is a Jew and not because US drone strikes have killed hundreds of innocent civilians.
http://opntalk.blogspot.com...
http://current.com...

Obama is not a Muslim, he is a Jew :)
Microsuck

Pro

Thanks for your rebuttals. As I was reading my partner's arguments, he completely dropped the fact that Obama admitted to being a Muslim in the video I have provided.

DEFENESE OF MY ARGUMENTS

1) OBAMA wears Islamic clothing.

My partner claims Jews and Arabics look alike. However, he hasn't proved that. His photography did not work--in fact, none of them work. It is a bare assertion fallacy. In fact, Jews and Muslims do NOT look alike at all.

Generally, this is what an orthodox Jew would wear:

versus a Muslim:

Notice the stark contrast.

C2) Obama bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia

My partner claims he was simply picking up a penny; yet he hasn't provided a shred of evidence for such a silly assertion. I mean, come on, a penny in a Muslim country? They'd kill you for doing such a thing over there.

C3) We're all converting to Islam

My partner doesn't get the contention. He threatened to convert us all to Islam. What will happen is that Obama is going to spend us to death and when we go bankrupt, become dictator of the nation and destroy freedom of religion and turn us in The United States of Obamism.

C4) Emails

What emails has he provided? None!

REBUTTALS TO MY PARTNER'S CLAIMS

1) Money

Actually he is raising money simply for campaigns and is going to waste it all on a hopeless election. It is a fact that Obama loves to waste money.

1) Jews like money
2) Obama wastes it
3) Therefore, Obama can't be a Jew!

2) The blame

Musims are also blamed for stuff they didn't cause. Didn't you know 911 was just a conspiracy theory perpetrated by the government from the inside to make Muslims look bad?

3) Loyalty to US and Israel

Objection: Obama wants people to think he isn't a Muslim so he boasts love for Israel. In all reality, he wants to help Ahmadinejad destroy Israel and wipe it OFF THE MAP! http://www.israeltoday.co.il...

4) Demographics of Kenya

Sure Islam isn't as popular in Kenya compared to Christianity. However, he also has a greater change of being a Muslim than a Jew. According to your same article, the demographics are follows:

Christianity
83%Islam
11.2%No religion
2.4%Indigenous
1.7%Other
1.8%

We see Jews don't even appear on here; hence Muslims are more common than Jews.

6) Famous black Jews

Sure, but there are famous black Muslims like OBAMA!

7) Racism

My partner's case is circular. Obama can be as much of a Musim than a Jew. People hate Musims and blacks as much as people hate Jews.

8) Arabs hate Obama

They don't hate Obama. In fact, it is a conspiracy to hide their love and support of the Muslim man in office.

ONE FINAL POINT

Being a Jew is simply a race. One can be a Muslim and be a Jew. My partner hasn't refuted my case.

IT IS A CONSPIRACY. THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS HERE. EVERYONE PREPARE FOR DOOMSDAY!!!!!!
imabench

Con

1) My Opponents racism continues to baffle me, Arabs and Muslims do indeed look alike, look at the picture below, one of the men is a Zionist Jew, the other is a Muslim who runs a 7-11, but which one is which?

Its impossible to tell!

The clothing Obama wears is Middle Eastern, but Israelis and Muslims both are from the Middle East and both of them dress and look similar.

2) Obama was indeed picking up a penny when he was meeting with the King of Saudi Arabia, and he did the same thing in Japan too which my opponent did not acknowledge. He believes that picking up a penny on the ground is illegal in Saudi Arabia and is a crime punishable by death. However my opponent did not realize that such an act is only illegal for WOMEN. Bending over counts as work, and women are not allowed to work, so if Obama was a chick then picking up the penny would have been illegal, but he's a dude so its legal. And that's exactly what happened.

3) The Pro claims that Obama is threatening to convert us all to Islam. But even if such a thing is true it would never work, have you ever been west? Everything over there is about God, Christianity, Jesus, and sh*tting on gays.... Islam will never work here, even under the preposterous idea that Obama wants us to all turn Muslim when he's clearly a Jew!

The Pro also claims that Obama is going to spend us to death, but he forgets that if we just print more money then it wont happen! Its basic bullsh*t economics 101.....

Also Obama cant turn the USA into the USO because white people never let black people do anything ever, duh.

4) I didn't give any emails because I decided to use 8 facts of common knowledge instead....

=====================================================================================

Claim 1) Obama does waste money but that's just what Americans do, Americans waste money. Have you seen the sh*t that people buy in this country? Obama is an American because he knows how to waste money but he's Jewish because he still knows how to get a sh*tload of it. If he were Muslim then he wouldn't be able to have made any money at all because Muslims are poor as dirt in the South Park episode I just watched.....

Claim 2) 9/11 wasn't a conspiracy to make Muslims look bad...... Its the reason why women shouldn't fly planes......

Claim 3) Obama loves Israel, he makes sweet sweet love to it too.
http://www.thedailybeast.com...
http://www.theatlanticwire.com...
http://ww3zionism.blogspot.com...

Claim 4) Yes but its more likely that his father was Christian, thus Obama would have inherited his Christian religious beliefs. Then when he married his wife though (who is a Jew) Obama had to convert to Judaism and that's why he's Jewish, not Muslim.

Claim 5) Completely dropped

Claim 6) Obama isn't Muslim he's a Jew just like Lenny Kravitz....

Claim 7) People hate Muslims and black people WAY more than people hate Jews

(Does not apply to the Middle East and 1940's Germany)

Claim 8) There isn't a conspiracy for Arabs to hate Obama because they secretly love him otherwise EVERY president they hate would mean they secretly love. That's preposterous though because Muslims in the Middle East hate Bush (for good reason) but according to your idea Muslims would secretly like him, but that's insane because only crack heads like Bush! (Bush the president not Bush as in Vagina's)

Conclusion:
Obama is a Jew
Microsuck

Pro

Thank you. This round is for closing statements only.

I argue that Obama is a Muslim; but even if I concede that Obama is a Jew, that doesn't mean he isn't a muslim. Remember: Jews can also be a race, not necessarily a religion. In the same way I can be an American Muslim, Obama can be a Jewish Muslim. I argued that in the previous round and it has gone unanswered.

1) You can clearly tell the Muslim from the Jew because the Jews have that hideous side burn hair, unlike the Muslim.

2) Actually, Obama is a woman as clearly seen in this photography with her in her Islamic scarf:

3) Red herring. Even if it doesn't work, it still makes no sense for a non-Muslim to threaten to convert us to Islam; of course unless HE (or she) is a Muslim!

4) If we print more money, then inflation will be soring through the roof; it will be worse than spending us to death!

5) Emails unrefuted.

==>PARTNER'S CASE<==

I pointed out in the last round the following:

"Being a Jew is simply a race. One can be a Muslim and be a Jew. My partner hasn't refuted my case."

In other words, you are right--OBAMA IS A JEW, but HE IS ALSO A MUSLIM!

VOTE PRO!
imabench

Con

Closing arguments

" In the same way I can be an American Muslim, Obama can be a Jewish Muslim"
Point to a map and show me a country that is named "Jew".....

"Being a Jew is simply a race"
No its not, its all about religious orientation:

1. One of a scattered group of people that traces its descent from the Biblical Hebrews or from postexilic adherents of Judaism; Israelite.
2. A person whose religion is Judaism.
3. A subject of the ancient kingdom of Judah.
http://dictionary.reference.com...

"If we print more money, then inflation will be soring through the roof; it will be worse than spending us to death!"
And spending America to death sounds more like a Jewish tactic to kill America then A Muslim tactic..... So just from how he is messing up America shows how Obama is indeed Jewish.

As for the emails, you never provided the link, so I call bullsh*t ;D

Unaddressed arguments
1) Obama wore a Yamaca
2) Obama loves Israel
3) Muslims hate Obama
4) Obama is manipulating and controlling, like a Jew would be
5) Obama was picking up a penny in Japan and Saudi Arabia
6) Obama visited the Holy Jewish Western Wall of the Temple of Solomon
7) "In other words, you are right--OBAMA IS A JEW"
I thank the Pro for a fun debate and I thank the voters for reading.

I would like to take some time though to say that If I did offend any Jews out there, I sincerely apologize, but this was admitted to be a troll debate from the start so I had the green light to go ahead with all of this stuff.

I will now take my leave but before I do I would like to remind the Pro that he will always remember this day as the day that he ALMOST defeated......

Captain.... Jack.... Sparrow....

;D

Posted by Microsuck 5 years ago
Microsuck
Hehe. Anyways, I think it is time for a signature change. " "He wasnt bowing to the king he was picking up a penny on the ground in front of him because his Jew side told him to do so. He did the same thing when he was in Japan!""
Posted by imabench 5 years ago
imabench
Only 16k would counter a fake vote on a fake debate.....
Posted by imabench 5 years ago
imabench
Hehehe ;D
Posted by Scorbie 5 years ago
Scorbie
lol just lol "He wasnt bowing to the king he was picking up a penny on the ground in front of him because his Jew side told him to do so. He did the same thing when he was in Japan!"
Posted by imabench 5 years ago
imabench
Well theres no denying that................ But now I get to post pics that no one ever gets to see ;D
Posted by johnnyboy54 5 years ago
johnnyboy54
This debate was just an excuse to post pictures of Obama in funny clothes.
Vote Placed by 16kadams 5 years ago
16kadams
MicrosuckimabenchTied
Reasons for voting decision: counter 98, why hasn't anyone seen that? Technicality I can only counter everything minus sources and args as he explained that
Vote Placed by Thaddeus 5 years ago
Thaddeus
MicrosuckimabenchTied
Reasons for voting decision: Voting on amusement value alone.
Vote Placed by SuburbiaSurvivor 5 years ago
SuburbiaSurvivor
MicrosuckimabenchTied
Reasons for voting decision: OBAMA
Vote Placed by 1dustpelt 5 years ago
1dustpelt
MicrosuckimabenchTied
Reasons for voting decision: lol
Vote Placed by 980730 5 years ago
980730
MicrosuckimabenchTied
Reasons for voting decision: imabench had better arguments and more sources. He also trolled more.
Vote Placed by Stephen_Hawkins 5 years ago
Stephen_Hawkins
MicrosuckimabenchTied
Reasons for voting decision: Microsuck was much funnier in the first few rounds, and convicnced me: Obama is A Muslim.
Vote Placed by InVinoVeritas 5 years ago
InVinoVeritas
MicrosuckimabenchTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con effectively refuted that Obama is a Muslim with his incredible arguments and photographic proof. Obama is, hence, a Jew.