AlbertW
Liberals

It is reasonable to not believe in God

AlbertW

Pro

I believe it is reasonable to not believe in God First round is apceotence we will see who is arguing as always I wish my opponent good luck .
Liberals

Con

Oh I'm sorry I dint mean to go in this debate because I thought that you were Pro/with the fact that it's unreasonable to belive into a god. But here's my message anyway:

For all you Christians out there, religion was invented because there was no scientific explanations for things such has how humans came to be, creation of the universe, and a multitude of other things. But now that we have scientific explanations, like the Big Bang and Evolution, religion is bassicly obsolete. Plus, nobody knows who wrote the bible. And if nobody knows who wrote the bible, no one knows if it was intended as a work of fiction or not. And plus, there is no physical evidence that God, Heaven or hell exists. I know, I know, but Colton Burpo (Heaven is for real) probably picked up most of these things from his parents. Plus, it took like 10 years to "verify" it, and they probably took those 10 years exatturating everything. Plus, you have to be dead to get into heaven.
AlbertW

Pro

Reading that made me so happy man I was going to use the same reason that u just said and to see others who understand how I feel as an atheist at my age of 14 I'm. Happy to see I'm not alone
Liberals

Con

Same here, actually. I'm glad I'm not the only atheist teenager (13, btw) who's willing to express their views on religion.
AlbertW

Pro

We all have rights to are beliefs and I don't judge beliefs it's better not to be like soe, Christians who tell us things for not belong in God .
Liberals

Con

I know, right?! That's why we should legalize Gay Marrige, Euthenasia, and abortion. The only people who don't support its legalization are deeply religious people. So it's simple: don't make it hard for everyone else and just let us legalize it and if it's against your beliefs than don't do it. No need to rub your beliefs onto everyone else.
AlbertW

Pro

AlbertW forfeited this round.
Liberals

Con

Liberals forfeited this round.
AlbertW

Pro

AlbertW forfeited this round.
Liberals

Con

Liberals forfeited this round.
Posted by CorieMike 2 years ago
CorieMike
I would have enjoyed playing devil's advocate here. Just my two cents tho, Con explaining why people believe in things does not disprove a belief or show it's irrationality. If you all want to improve your arguments check out carneades.org or check out a similar debate I had myself.
Posted by Koupo275 2 years ago
Koupo275
This should interesting.