beguma
ajrawls

It"s possible to romantically love more than one person at once

beguma

Pro

1.I disagree because I do not think love is an additional emotion. It is an automatic emotional addition (which is include all kind of loves. It is could be for parents too not only romantic love). Yes, there are so many people who do not love another parson as a husband/wife but it does not mean that they don"t have any feeling. Maybe each one has different feelings but everyone has an emotional feeling of love because people cannot be alive without love.
2.When a person"s emotion or taste affects toward for the person it is calls romantic love.
3.No I said, love is a natural relationship but it does not mean two different people"s sex. Yes, opposite gender but these couples can keep their distance and save their virginity until marriage.
4.A personal example is my cousin, who lost his father at age of two years. After his father died, he began to thinking his mother is his first and last lover. He is 42 years old now but still he did not get marry because he does not want to second woman in his life. He calls baby to his mother what is a word for boys to call their girlfriend. I think this relationship between the mother and son is not only paternally or parental love it also a romantic love too. Romantic love does not mean a love for boyfriend-girlfriend or husband-wife only. It also an imaginative of love what is usually means not arrive any physical activity.
5.The one that you first love it is the true feelings special for the person that you will never forget in your life. The love left you an imprint of place on your heart which will be there forever (Urban Dictionary).
I disagree because clearly I explained why a parson cannot forget his ex-girlfriend. Missing each other, characteristics or their relationship is not it for first feeling of love? Unfortunately, still a person holds this feeling because first is unforgettable.
6.Yes a relationship with a person, it does not imply love but rest of the time another person cannot realize that hurt you a lot. If they have an attraction or lust for each other so is not it means, it is a feeling of love?
7.Yes it is more deep and intricate but when I person gets two wives and the wives got their own child. The person got those women married so he does not have any right to divorce them or stay away from them. So he has to take cares for both of his wives and children at the same time and love them for his self-interest as a husband or as a father.
ajrawls

Con

disagree because I do not think love is an additional emotion. It is an automatic emotional addition (which is include all kind of loves. It is could be for parents too not only romantic love). Yes, there are so many people who do not love another parson as a husband/wife but it does not mean that they don"t have any feeling. Maybe each one has different feelings but everyone has an emotional feeling of love because people cannot be alive without love.
beguma

Pro

beguma forfeited this round.
ajrawls

Con

ajrawls forfeited this round.