It"s possible to romantically love more than one person at once
1.Love is an automatic emotional addition for one to other person which is naturally comes from every single person"s mind.
2) Can you please reword your definition of romantic love? It is very hard to understand. Would you be able to elaborate and explain further?
3) Are you saying love can occur no matter the others gender? Or that it has to be opposite genders? Also, are you implying one needs to have a sexual relation to be in a romantic relation with another person? I don't believe gender matters when it comes to love. Love is between two people, regardless of their sex. Not only that, but I don't believe one needs to have sexual interactions to be considered in love with another person. Couples save their virginity until marriage, and others don't feel that sex is needed to prove one loves another in a romantic way.
4) A person does not love their mother romantically, they love them paternally, as in parental love. It is different from romantic love, much different.
5) Just because one can not forget their ex-girlfriend, does not mean they are still in love with them. They can miss them, miss their characteristics and the relationship, but it does not mean they still hold feelings for them.
6) Yes you can be close with two people but that does not imply love. You can be close platonically, or relatively such as siblings, but it does not mean you love them. Even if you are in a relationship with a person, it does not imply love. You can certainly have feelings for them but that does not mean those feelings are love. They can be attraction, or lust.
7) Love is more deep and intricate. It is not as easy to love someone as it is to be friends with someone. Love is much more stronger and different from friendship, and while they may hold some similar qualities like trust and honesty, love is much more. It holds a deeper sense of trust, a deeper sense of affection and loyalty to one another.
|Agreed with before the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Agreed with after the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Who had better conduct:||-||-||1 point|
|Had better spelling and grammar:||-||-||1 point|
|Made more convincing arguments:||-||-||3 points|
|Used the most reliable sources:||-||-||2 points|
|Total points awarded:||0||5|