beguma
uniipatel

It"s possible to romantically love more than one person at once

beguma

Pro

1.Love is an automatic emotional addition for one to other person which is naturally comes from every single person’s mind.
2.When a person’s imaginatively or pleasingly feeling works in his/her emotion toward for another person and it is connected with in a love this is call a romantic love.
3.If love is a natural relationship so it does not include two different people"s sex or they have to occur any of sexual activity.
4.When a person loves his mother romantically, why cannot he love his wife romantically at the same time?
5.A person can loves two girls at once because he could not forget his ex-girlfriend and currently he is in loves with another girl.
6.You can be close with two persons at once but generally not considerable relationship with each person less value with one than the other.
7.When a person feels friendship, blood relationship, sympathy etc. for more than one person at the same time, so why he would not loves be any different?
8.If a person cannot love two parsons at once, so why the polygamous are romantically loves and involves with more than one person at the same time?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9. Therefore, a person is able to loves more than one people at once.
Non-Controversial: premise 1 and 2 is the definitions of love and romantic love, it is non-controversial. Premise 3, 4 are arguments and not changeable. A stronger Premise is #7 which are an argument and a fact. Another argument is #8, but there are many people disagree with this premise because of they are believe in monogamous rule.
Controversial: Premise 4, 5 are Controversial because every single person has different opinions. Premise #6 is also an opinion but there are so many people are involve with it and people are arrive it in the public place. Premise 5 is an emotional statement, some people believe the person who loves two people at once that is the person is not a real lover.

uniipatel

Con

1) I disagree, there are some people who are asexual or aromantic meaning they do not feel sexual or romantic feelings for another person. So, while I do agree Love may be a additional emotion, it does not mean everyone feels the same. Maybe most people, but not everyone.
2) Can you please reword your definition of romantic love? It is very hard to understand. Would you be able to elaborate and explain further?
3) Are you saying love can occur no matter the others gender? Or that it has to be opposite genders? Also, are you implying one needs to have a sexual relation to be in a romantic relation with another person? I don't believe gender matters when it comes to love. Love is between two people, regardless of their sex. Not only that, but I don't believe one needs to have sexual interactions to be considered in love with another person. Couples save their virginity until marriage, and others don't feel that sex is needed to prove one loves another in a romantic way.
4) A person does not love their mother romantically, they love them paternally, as in parental love. It is different from romantic love, much different.
5) Just because one can not forget their ex-girlfriend, does not mean they are still in love with them. They can miss them, miss their characteristics and the relationship, but it does not mean they still hold feelings for them.
6) Yes you can be close with two people but that does not imply love. You can be close platonically, or relatively such as siblings, but it does not mean you love them. Even if you are in a relationship with a person, it does not imply love. You can certainly have feelings for them but that does not mean those feelings are love. They can be attraction, or lust.
7) Love is more deep and intricate. It is not as easy to love someone as it is to be friends with someone. Love is much more stronger and different from friendship, and while they may hold some similar qualities like trust and honesty, love is much more. It holds a deeper sense of trust, a deeper sense of affection and loyalty to one another.
beguma

Pro

1.I disagree because I do not think love is an additional emotion. It is an automatic emotional addition (which is include all kind of loves. It is could be for parents too not only romantic love). Yes, there are so many people who do not love another parson as a husband/wife but it does not mean that they don"t have any feeling. Maybe each one has different feelings but everyone has an emotional feeling of love because people cannot be alive without love.
2.When a person’s emotion or taste affects toward for the person it is calls romantic love.
3.No I said, love is a natural relationship but it does not mean two different people"s sex. Yes, opposite gender but these couples can keep their distance and save their virginity until marriage.
4.A personal example is my cousin, who lost his father at age of two years. After his father died, he began to thinking his mother is his first and last lover. He is 42 years old now but still he did not get marry because he does not want to second woman in his life. He calls baby to his mother what is a word for boys to call their girlfriend. I think this relationship between the mother and son is not only paternally or parental love it also a romantic love too. Romantic love does not mean a love for boyfriend-girlfriend or husband-wife only. It also an imaginative of love what is usually means not arrive any physical activity.
5.The one that you first love it is the true feelings special for the person that you will never forget in your life. The love left you an imprint of place on your heart which will be there forever (Urban Dictionary).
I disagree because clearly I explained why a parson cannot forget his ex-girlfriend. Missing each other, characteristics or their relationship is not it for first feeling of love? Unfortunately, still a person holds this feeling because first is unforgettable.
6.Yes a relationship with a person, it does not imply love but rest of the time another person cannot realize that hurt you a lot. If they have an attraction or lust for each other so is not it means, it is a feeling of love?
7.Yes it is more deep and intricate but when I person gets two wives and the wives got their own child. The person got those women married so he does not have any right to divorce them or stay away from them. So he has to take cares for both of his wives and children at the same time and love them for his self-interest as a husband or as a father.

uniipatel

Con

1. But we are not talking about love, like one loves friends or family. The love we are talking about is romantic, which is only reserved for lovers, boyfriend/girlfriends, and husband/wives.
2. I believe romantic love is much deeper than just someone"s emotions or preferences towards another person. I believe romantic love is when one cares for another person, cherishes them, and makes them feel loved, cared for, and special.
3. People of the same gender can be in love. And love does not mean one has to have sex, or be married to have sex. Yes, some people believe in saving sex until marriage but not everyone believes in that, many people have sex without being married every day.
4. That example, your cousin may be romantically in love with their mother, but that does not mean he is in love with more than one person. While I do accept that your example shows a son loving him mother more than parentally, I still believe it is not how it is often. Even so, the example shows how that person is only in love with the one person, not more than one.
5. Just because one does not forget their first love does not mean they still are in love with them. One can have fond memories about their first love, and it is because it is the most prominent part of their development and first acts of learning about everything personally. Just because one misses them or miss the way they interacted, does not mean they still love that person. One can miss them because they miss the good times but it doesn't have to be because they still love them, it can be because they want another relationship that holds those same types of interactions. For example, when one is in a relationship and the relationship is over, they always take something from that relationship, they always learn something from it. They take that information and put it towards any future relationships, such as knowing signs of abuse or when someone is guilty, or they care about you by little things they do. By experiencing these things first hand, one can learn to pick up signs, but that does not mean they still love the other person.
6. Attraction and lust are different from love. Attraction means you like the person for one reason or another, not that you are in love with them. And lust means you feel sexual feelings for the person, which is not what love is. Love can contain lust in some aspects but lust is not love.
7. I agree that if a man has two wives whom he loves, that it is a person loving more than one person at the same time. However, if he is only doing it because he "does not have any rights" to divorce them, than is that love? If he is only staying with them out of duty or honor or because he isn"t allowed to divorce them, is that really loving the other person? If you love them, why would you want to divorce?
beguma

Pro

1. 1. Of course we are talking about love. I said, it is include all kind of loves, did not I mean, I include romantic love in there?

2. 2. Exactly it is deeper. I also believe, a person should have a wide heart to loves someone like that and give his/her times as a much as he/she can.

3. 3. Yes, there are many people in the world are having sex without married. But it is worst. The person who is believe in religion at this person would not sex and uses his common sense to not sex before married, because he knows sex is not allow without marry. Otherwise a woman can be pregnant only for one time of the sex. And the child born without married religion says, ‘’their unhallowed.’’

4. 4. Probably it does not mean that he is in love with more than one person. I used this example just because of you said, relationship between parents and children in not romantic.

5. 5. Disagree with your example, because I do not believe they broke up because one of them are guilty. As an example is magnet, magnet’s both side would not be together at all. Same as a relationship of love, they broke up because both persons had a few fault. If they do not trust each other there is nothing can carry their relationship.

6. 6. Yes, lust is not love but a person feels sexual feelings for another person when he/she fall in love with a person. And usually that sexual feeling is a love’s attraction.

7. 7. Of course it is love. You take care for you children because of you love them. A baby cannot lives without his/her mother. When your wife stay with you in a same house and care for you. Obviously you would fall in love with them not because of you married them might be for your lovable children. And this love protects your good relationship with your wives.

uniipatel

Con

1. The topic is about romantic love, so including all the other kinds of love makes everything mixed up and not specific.
2. I agree.
3. Just because someone has sex outside of marriage does not make it bad. I agree that some religions are against sex before marriage and I can understand that, but if one is not religious, it does not make it wrong for them to do what they do. Everyone has their own beliefs.
4.It usually isn"t. In your example, the love between a child and their mother is considered incest and is illegal in many places. Not only that, many cultures frown upon it as well, being taboo.
5. If one does not trust each other, can they really be in love with each other? If trust is not involved, the relationship would not last very long. And I did not say they broke up because of being guilty. I gave many reasons as to why a relationship may not workout and how one can learn something from their old relationships and apply it to their new ones.
6. One can have sexual relations or feel lust towards someone they have never met before or do not love. For example, hiring a prostitute. Yes, it is illegal, but it is still happening and a perfect example. One hires a prostitute to help them with their sexual urges but that does not mean they love the person they hired.
7. Love one feels for a child is different from love for a spouse or lover or boy/girlfriend. A baby can actually live without their mother, they have their fathers as well. Not only that, they can have relatives or even be adopted. And just because one loves their children does not mean they love the other parent of that child. For example, the father could only be keeping the wife around to cook and clean and take care of the children. This shows that while they love their children, it does not mean they love the other parent of the children as well.
beguma

Pro

1. 1. Yes, I just kept the definition of love because of we should know about love first otherwise we would able to love a person romantically.

2. 2. Alright.

3. 3. I agree that everyone has their own beliefs. I also suggest those parsons who do not believe in religion, they should carry on their own statute and respects everyone’s sexuality.

4. 4. Yes but still I will say it is not illegal to loving between mother and son. I also believe it is a romantic love. And at the same time he also can loves his wife romantically.

5. 5. Yes still they are really be in love with each other. Maybe it would not last very long, it is can hurts them and it also remind them their relationship of love even though they broke up.

6. 6. Agree a prostitute helps them with their sexual urges but it does not mean they love the person who did they hire. Yes they are many people in our society who sex with women without marry because they believe, they are enjoying their life or they want to forget their girlfriend. But I do not think the persons who are added with it they are real lover.

1. 7. Agree, yes he also has to love both of wives, the mother of him children, who birthed for him and they got same blood as their father’s.

Therefore, it is possible to love more than one person at once.

uniipatel

Con

1. You keep saying one needs to know about love first to understand romantic love and while that may be true, the topic is on romantic love a person feels for more than one person.
3. While others need to respect peoples sexualities and what they choose to do with their lives, this does not show one can romantically love more than one person at a time.
4. While it may not be illegal it is still frowned upon. Not only that but in your example you said he doesn't love anyone else except his mother. Just because that one person loved his mother romantically does not show that everyone or even most people, love their mother the same way.
5. You are contradicting yourself, first you say it is not real love or a relationship and now you say it is love.
6. Okay, having sex with a prostitute does not mean the person loves them. But this also doesn't show how one can love more than one person.
7. Just because one has the same blood as another does not mean they have to love each other. If it was a good and happy relationship, then yes, the man may love both his wives, but you say he loves them out of duty. Would loving someone because you have to be real love?
8. Many of your reasons and examples do not show one romantically loving more than one person at the same time besides the man with two wives, but even then it is love out of duty. Maybe if it was a good relationship then it may be loving more than one person but what you say and showed is not that.
9. Thus, for these reasons, it is not possible to romantically love more than one person at the same time