DrewzZ
THE_OPINIONATOR

It should be illegal to leave your "waste" in the toilet without flushing it in public.

Reasons for your voting decision - Required

DrewzZ

Pro

Hello future opponent of the future.

I am all for making sure innocent victims walk into a public bathroom with a secret brown surprise waiting for them in the toilet.

Toilets should be equipped with the latest in "log-detecting" technology.

You know the seats in cars where if it detects someone sitting in it, it makes the seatbelt alarm go off if the seatbelt is not fastened? Well, this is how the toilet would detect someone sitting on it.

And the toilet would detect the log by having a set water level. When the water level rises just a little tiny bit it sets off a sensor. This sensor would be timestamped. Also the seat would be timestamped.

If the person does not flush in 30 minutes, the toilet asks you if you are still alive. If the person is actually there still hanging in there staying strong they would press a red button.

If the person is not there, it would set off an alarm. Now there is also a security camera at the doorway seeing who walks out.

Along with the timestamps the toilet will figure out who the suspect is and charge them a fine of up to 20 dollars (disturbing the peace).
THE_OPINIONATOR

Con

Toilets should be equipped with the latest in "log-detecting" technology."

The labor and cost of putting these toilets and cameras in every establishment would be costly to stores and businesses. They would have to take time out of their day in order to check the logs and cameras to see who the offenders were. Furthermore what if there is a malfunction in he system and the system prints out a ticket when there was never a violation?? A person is not going to pay for something they didn't do in the first place.

You would also have a problem with enforcing this fine as well. What police officer is going to go into a bathroom and argue with someone on weather or not they flushed their waste down the toilet?? Police are there to protect us, not argue with someone about waste flushing.

My third point is this the 20 dollar ticket violation shouldn't be a "disturbing the peace" ticket, this is not disturbing the peace. The ticket should be public deification because the individual neglected to flush their own waste in a public establishment.

I ask that you vote CON because this system is simply flawed and would be hard to enforce. I would also like to wish my opponent the best of luck!
DrewzZ

Pro

I am sure that every citizen would be extremely proud to take time out of their day to upgrade every toilet in the world and I am sure many rich people are very willing to put money into this to make it work.

What we need to do is take a poll on the street to determine if everybody is serious about this!

Ask any citizen in the world if they like seeing a poo present in the toilet waiting for them and most of them will say no!

I don't have any hard evidence from the people's opinions...

So I ask of all who see this debate to vote pro if you are for this new innovative technology to make this world a better, cleaner, and less frightening world for all!
THE_OPINIONATOR

Con

"I am sure that every citizen would be extremely proud to take time out of their day to upgrade every toilet in the world and I am sure many rich people are very willing to put money into this to make it work." I don't know about anyone else but I am not wasting any of my time and money in order to install new toilets in every bathroom of the world. This system would be very inefficient and costly to install and operate.

The big flaw in the system is that the water level in a toilet sometimes shifts, then making the system malfunction and print a ticket to an empty stall. I also think that having a camera mounted over every stall is an invasion of everyone privacy, I think I speak for everyone when I say that our bathroom business should stay our business.

I also would like to point out the fact that most bathrooms have automatic sensors that sense when the user of the toilet gets up. This causes the toilet to automatic flush the contents of the toilet, solving the problem of waste not being flushed after someone leaves.

"I don't have any hard evidence from the people's opinions..."

You stated it yourself you have no hardcore evidence at all.

http://www.autoflushers.com...
http://www.autoflushers.com...;

I ask that you vote CON because this system he wishes to impliment is uneeded and that he has presented basicly no argument at all.
DrewzZ

Pro

Ok.

What we would have to do is install something to regulate the water in a toilet.

The camera's wouldn't be in the stalls. The camera would be right outside the bathroom door seeing who walks out and in. The camera would have a timer on it. The toilet seats would also have a timer, and a computer does all the math.
:D

The hard evidence I need is, for people to vote PRO. Everybody show your support for the outlawing of sneaky presents! Everybody who hates brown presents vote PRO!
THE_OPINIONATOR

Con

I feel that I have made my argument and thank PRO for his time and minimal effort in this debate. The point that I am going to push is that we ALREADY have automatic flushing system, witch would eliminate the need for this system and the ticketing to go along with it.

Please vote CON because the system that he is proposing is unneeded and that we already have a fix for this problem.
Posted by DrewzZ 6 years ago
DrewzZ
Or rather the 2 points I got.
Posted by DrewzZ 6 years ago
DrewzZ
Thank you two people who voted for me. However it seems we have been overrun by a large group of poop-lovers!
Posted by DrewzZ 6 years ago
DrewzZ
Oh no I'm losing! :0
Posted by THE_OPINIONATOR 6 years ago
THE_OPINIONATOR
It seems like a Joke.......and I took it because its stupid they have automatic flush valves!!!
Posted by Banzai-chan 6 years ago
Banzai-chan
This is hilarious. It must be a joke.

An alarm goes off if there is still waste in the toilet? An ALARM?

And a toilet asking if you're alive. You have to press a button. Sure, PERFECTLY sanitary for hundreds of people sitting on toilets to press the same button multiple times. What if your arms are paralyzed and you can't press the button? What do you use? Your tongue?

The water level can not be set at the exact same amount every time. Silly boy.

A better idea would be a toilet which automatically flushes when you aren't sitting down anymore. Oh, wait. They already have those. ಠ_ಠ
Posted by IHATEALL 6 years ago
IHATEALL
Hahaha

I am definately going to vote for pro on this
Posted by debaterhui 6 years ago
debaterhui
LOLING SOO HARD AT THIS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
THIS IS THE BEST DEBATE EVER!!!

not the MOST appropriate,...but still an awesome rant!!
Posted by quarterexchange 6 years ago
quarterexchange
I think that people who forget to flush should be ticketed.
Posted by Deathbeforedishonour 6 years ago
Deathbeforedishonour
@koopin

lol u and everybody else who like this debate need to some since nocked into ya lol :) (no offense intended)
Deathbeforedishonour
Woow this guy is actually serious..lol somebody needs to send him to rehab. :)
Vote Placed by gordonjames 4 years ago
gordonjames
DrewzZTHE_OPINIONATORTied
Reasons for voting decision: Freedom is good. Get over it. Pointless legislation is . . . pointless!
Vote Placed by baggins 6 years ago
baggins
DrewzZTHE_OPINIONATORTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro did not address the practical solution offered by Con. I think that Pro should know that outrageous debates of this kind require lots of efforts win. I think he should definitely look at some of the Brian's classics and see if he has the ability to do that kind of debates.
Vote Placed by Double_R 6 years ago
Double_R
DrewzZTHE_OPINIONATORTied
Reasons for voting decision: "I am sure that every citizen would be extremely proud to take time out of their day to upgrade every toilet in the world"... Maybe you don't mind playing with toilets but the rest of us? No thanx. Just an example of the absurdity with Pros case.
Vote Placed by Cliff.Stamp 6 years ago
Cliff.Stamp
DrewzZTHE_OPINIONATORTied
Reasons for voting decision: Minimal effort by Pro, this like a very watered down and poor taste version of Brian's debates.
Vote Placed by Yorble 6 years ago
Yorble
DrewzZTHE_OPINIONATORTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con proved there is a solution to the problem Pro wanted to fix. Pointless laws are... Well, pointless.
Vote Placed by GMDebater 6 years ago
GMDebater
DrewzZTHE_OPINIONATORTied
Reasons for voting decision: See comment