Masterful
fingerblast9000

It should be legal to have sex with animals.

fingerblast9000 has forfeited round #1.

Masterful

Pro

I believe that it should be legal to have sex with animals. I don't practice animal shagging, but I firmly believe that it can be both beneficial for the animals and for the people involved.

Some animals are pretty cute though and while I personally wouldn't want to shag them, I'd be open to start some form of relationship at least on an emotional level, now if this relationship leads to a mutual desire for sex then I guess that's my exception and in that instance I would be liable to get down and freaky with said animal.

Obviously I wouldn't expect anyone to begin fingering chickens or deep throating dogs. It would only be animals of near human size, such as pigs, sheep, donkeys and apes. I can't imagine if it's even possible to penetrate an elephant, but this too, would be legal.

I got the strangest boner while writing this.
Posted by Masterful 6 months ago
Masterful
Going ot remake this because finger blast is taking long, also im changing so people need 1 win to accept
Posted by Masterful 6 months ago
Masterful
Yeah in f**king Nigeria, but who cares about Nigeria? lmao
Posted by NDECD1441 6 months ago
NDECD1441
Uhh... in some countries, gay sex is illegal.
Posted by Masterful 6 months ago
Masterful
I'm using that line in the Debate
Posted by Masterful 6 months ago
Masterful
Why should you get decide who or what people can't have sex with? Look it's legal for men to have sex with each other, so why can't men have sex with pigs? Your mother a pig and she get plenty of sex
Posted by Jocularly_Solemn 6 months ago
Jocularly_Solemn
WTH? I hope this is a joke/ troll debate....This is a joke, right?
Posted by Masterful 6 months ago
Masterful
What for?

Maybe some people just want to have sex with animals, no real reason other than pig pu$sy
Posted by NDECD1441 6 months ago
NDECD1441
Also, I posted my reply on your comment on my bigger aint better debate. If you want, go check it out gorrilla.
Posted by NDECD1441 6 months ago
NDECD1441
Cough cough... what for?
Posted by NDECD1441 6 months ago
NDECD1441
Cough cough... what for?