Masterful
LuciferWept

It should be legal to have sex with animals

LuciferWept has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Masterful

Pro

I believe that it should be legal to have sex with animals. I don't practice animal shagging, but I firmly believe that it can be both beneficial for the animals and for the people involved.

Some animals are pretty cute though and while I personally wouldn't want to shag them, I'd be open to start some form of relationship at least on an emotional level, now if this relationship leads to a mutual desire for sex then I guess that's my exception and in that instance I would be liable to get down and freaky with said animal.

Obviously I wouldn't expect anyone to begin fingering chickens or deep throating dogs. It would only be animals of near human size, such as pigs, sheep, donkeys and apes. I can't imagine if it's even possible to penetrate an elephant, but this too, would be legal.

I got the strangest boner while writing this.
LuciferWept

Con

No. It is bad to have sex with animals. My friend had sex with a goat, and he and this goat were in love. Like long walks on the beach in love. The goat, of course, conceived. In spite of all pleadings, even from the the Crazy Right Wing Christians, to abort this unholy menace, my friend and his goat were determined to have a family. Soon the goat gave birth to a half-goat half-human monstrosity. They named this godless affront to nature Billy.

Every day my friend would come home and play catch with Billy. Billy sucked at catch, as that he had human arms but hoofs for hands. No matter, my friend encouraged him anyway. He even signed Billy up for Little League Baseball. Billy was cut from the no-cut team because he sucked...and because he was the very definition of ugly.

Finally, in his teenage years, Billy found something he enjoyed that he could do: hiking. So Billy hiked and hiked. Then one day somebody shot Billy because they thought he was the Jersey Devil. Billy died. My friend's goat was so stricken with grief that she climbed the highest mountain and jumped off. My friend now has no one and nothing. He just spends his days drinking cow milk, pretending it was that oh so delicious goat milk. He is on suicide watch.

So, in closing, having intercourse with animals leads only to tragedy and despair.

On a side note, it is very hard to type with one hand.
Masterful

Pro

Considering that it's impossible for two separate species to conceive a child it's clear the "goat" was actually a really ugly woman, like hideously ugly, but how the hell did you two mistake her for a goat? You're both a bunch of morons.
I reject the entirety of your story, while I do believe you are telling the truth (without evidence, such a photographs) I believe you were simply mistaken.

"So, in closing, having intercourse with animals leads only to tragedy and despair."

I also reject this.
Humans are animals by definition. So you're saying that having the best sex in the world with a really hot woman causes despair?

Even if you forget the fact that humans are animals, I don't think f**king a pig is going to cause despair, especially if you're into that sort of thing. Maybe the pig will be a bit upset, but raping pigs can't be a big deal considering we murder and eat their flesh anyway.

To conclude:

My opponent has written a nice little story that may or may not be true, but brings very little substance to the table.

Also I would like to point out that my opponent said-
"On a side note, it is very hard to type with one hand."

It is highly possibly that my opponent was fingering a chicken while writing this, so keep that in mind.
Posted by asta 1 month ago
asta
It can spread diseases. Look at what happened when humans had sex with monkeys. It created HIV.