frozen_eclipse
daytonanerd

It should be socially acceptable for any race to use the N word.

daytonanerd

frozen_eclipse

Pro

This debate will discuss if it should be socially acceptable for anyone to use N word. By the way I am african american and half korean. This debate is not about discussing if the word is the most stupidest word to potentialy ever exist because i agree that it is.

1-acceptence
2-posistions
3-rebuttals
4-summary/rebuttals

The N word- that one word that refers to a ignorant black person and ryhmes with jigger and begins with the letter N.

daytonanerd

Con

I accept my opposer's challenge, and will use the opening round to plainly say that the N word is not socially acceptable.
frozen_eclipse

Pro

Since it is a little bit awkward that i am going first i will only post one argument and possibly introduce more later.

This debate is stating that african americans should not have exclusive rights to be the only humans to use the word. African americans and all other humans should be able to say the word and it be accepted socialy in that sense.

1. African americans wernt the only slaves in history

I have most frequently heard the argument of since my ancestors were slaves then other people shouldnt say the word. Some people fail to realize that African Americans were not the only slaves. jews were slaves to eygpt and hitler. China and koreans were once slaves to japan. Lets look at the word chink. The only difference is that chinese people are not slinging the word at each other and saying that they are the only ones allowed to use the word. Same thing with jews. The N word is a word. All humans should have the freedom to use whatever words they want to and it be socially acceptable to use words without a race wanting exclusive priveledge to say the word because no humans have the right to ban freedom of speech. Im aware that that word is one of the most stupidest words and misused words ever. This argument is only based on the fact that african americans justify there doctrines of it not being socially acceptable that any other race use the word except the african americans. This isnt right. The word should be socially acceptable for any human to use it if it is to be used.

daytonanerd

Con

Alright then. Lets first define the word with the commonly used definition of the N word

1.
Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive .
a.
a black person.
b.
a member of any dark-skinned people.

Source: http://dictionary.reference.com...

Now, my fellow debator for the pro side is saying that it should be socially acceptable for all races to say the word. Well, I stand on the con side because I believe it is socially unacceptable for any race to use the word. I can assume by socially acceptable, you mean that it shouldn't be looked down upon by society for using the word. I don't believe a race should have exclusive rights to a word, but unlike you, I don't think it is morally acceptable to be used by any race, black, white, orient, Jewish, euro, etc. The word should be treated as an extremely profane word. I think African Americans/Blacks have been desensitized to the gross power of the word, and the history behind it. It goes in the same area as the words 'chink' and 'cracker'. These words are looked down upon when used by any race, and I believe the same should be held for the word. The word is not a form of acceptable identification in society in my view. The word is profane, misused, out of date, and dumb.
frozen_eclipse

Pro

I agree with both our sides of this debate too much. I dont really care if you win this debate so you can have this vote i guess i just wanted to rant and blabber.( our other debate wont be given to you my freind). But i will say this. People are not usually offended by cracker and chink. I also agree that the word shouldnt be used at all. guess i couldnt word this resolution with what my thoughts were. I was just arguing that black people shouldnt be angry when someone else uses the word. Almost any other word can be playfully used as a joke. But if the n word is said apparently it can only be taken as a joke if a black person says that and i totaly disagree. Alot also feel like the world is racist against them and that they cant get ahead in life. Witch i cant stand. Anyone no matter what race can succed in life. And even though this is not the case even if your an underdog you can still get ahead in life. I contend that blak people are probroly the most racist people ever. Well just the country blaack people that have those values through thee families. I feel like they talk about white people and many other races more than anyone else.....sigh........do these ideals i have make me racist?????? seriously i wanna know what you think?
daytonanerd

Con

I do agree that I am screwed in our other debate, and will conced officially in the debate. Your ideals don't make you seem racist, just opposed to the views of a lot in the black race. I again, reaffirm my case that it is not socially acceptable for ANY race at all to say the N word. Once we are done, vote Con.
frozen_eclipse

Pro

Yes, vote for my opponent because if you dont i will burn your genitals with candle wax after i tortue you and your unborn baby that i just created in you. Or we could just go get icecream. Your choice?????
daytonanerd

Con

Remember, as shown in a previous debate on you, make sure to specify genitals, not penises. Otherwise you lose debates. (referring to the debate where pro's resolution was that rapists should have heir penises chopped off)

So remember Vote Con, because my opponent isn't pro. My opponent is not pro-life, obviously.
Posted by MouthWash 5 years ago
MouthWash
You know the N-word is only offensive in America...

On the other hand, can I say the K-word since I'm Jewish?

The K*ke Force!
Posted by XimenBao 5 years ago
XimenBao
Con should have argued that the Vulcans shouldn't use it because Spock would sound ridiculous.

..

..

..

See that, you just imagined Leonard Nimoy saying n****r
Posted by daytonanerd 5 years ago
daytonanerd
I know, lol. It was mostly a joke.
Posted by frozen_eclipse 5 years ago
frozen_eclipse
yea i remember t was imabench and some other guy....you no he wasnt serious right? .....by the way im debating him right now on who loves who more
Posted by daytonanerd 5 years ago
daytonanerd
Nah, that actually was a recent debate on here.
Posted by frozen_eclipse 5 years ago
frozen_eclipse
were you just joking about the penis thing because i dont remember that...lol
Posted by frozen_eclipse 5 years ago
frozen_eclipse
check you inbox
Vote Placed by K.GKevinGeary 5 years ago
K.GKevinGeary
frozen_eclipsedaytonanerdTied
Reasons for voting decision: the n word. Social acceptable. No white folks are the most racist blood lines on planet earth. The white folks like me profit oof that word, the greatest crime in U.S. history- debabtably the incacaration of slaving and imprisoning black folks for centuries. Who has the right to someone elses body, under natural laws. For the debate i give the conduct point to the con, but pro you had points