It technology effecting us?

Technology is evolving everyday and it may be effecting our communication skills, but it is also helping us everyday.

Technology has become a very important part of Human Life . It will not be wrong to say , We are addicted to it .
Technology has both Pros's and Con's and Since I am taking the Pro side , Here are some of my points .

01 Technology has made life easy for Women . Less time is spent on washing and Cooking Meals .
02 Technology has brought world much closer .
03 People are more aware .
04 If Used properly Technology is the Next God for Humans .
05 It took Alexander many years to reach India but Now It can be reached in hours .

And there are Con's to most of the points .
Technology is our External Development . It has made us a Machine .

It's helping reconnect with our old friends and continues to help us stay connected with the new.

Technology has both positive and negative impact on us . At the end , its up on the individual how he/she uses technology . I have a Smart Phone but I am not smart . What is the fun of having such smart phone . I have Laptop . Laptop helps me play games , stay connected with people through net and store Data . Now some spend it totally on Gaming while others use it in productive . Even Tiny Particles influence . Technology effects us . It was created and developed to make life easier for us but misuse and over dependence have ruined us . When our kids break a Phone by mistake , We slap our Kid and curse him/her .
Posted by whiteflame 7 months ago
>Reported vote: Yamashita// Mod action: Removed<

4 points to Pro (Conduct, Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: The Con simply copied and pasted the same argument both rounds...The pro side changed it up a bit and was more eloquent

[*Reason for removal*] (1) The voter doesn't explain conduct. (2) The repetition or variety of arguments does not explain why an argument is less or more successful, respectively. Neither does eloquence. The voter is required to assess the specific points made by each side, compare them, and come to a decision based on their content.
Posted by jethro_purazo 7 months ago
"I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots." -Albert Einstein

This quote is already applicable to us these days. Yes, technology helps us to do work but let us bear in our minds that freedom on this matter is generally coupled with responsibility. Technology isn't present for our laziness but it is present to help us to our jobs compared to man-power. The only mistake about this generation is that we rely too much on technology and makes us thinks narrower than before.

So for me technology is massively affecting us in terms of evolution of human thinking.
Its a Yes if I'm asked if technology is affecting us.