Rok
tallydupreeboss

It's better to do something rather than nothing.

Rok

Pro

I am eager to have this debate with my opponent.
tallydupreeboss

Con

I'm not but I might be.
Rok

Pro

I would like to start off by saying that the fact my opponent has chosen to accept this debate supports the idea that it is better to do something rather than nothing. I don't think I need to say anything else so I will drop them microphone, as the kids say.
tallydupreeboss

Con

What exactly is considered doing something? If the mere action of doing anything at all as well as involuntarily actions of the human body, such as the heart pumping blood cells as well as breathing. The brain is always in activity at certain points the activity is lower such as when we rest. So does that mean I am always doing something, What is the definition of doing nothing, I'm just sitting here cause I like to argue and beating by dick, so in turn I'm doing nothing productive by societies view point. Which breaks it down to the only people that do nothing are people that are absent of their life...in short dead niggas.
Rok

Pro

My opponent has asked what would be considered doing something. Let us say for the sake of this debate that doing something would be to perform a voluntary action. So by replying to the argument you are doing something. You voluntarily chose to reply to my argument meaning that you felt it was necessary or worth it to continue this debate. This only further supports my theory that it is better to do something rather than nothing. However, what if we take it to an extreme and say that it is better to do something productive rather than something unproductive. We would then have to define productive accurately and describe what is considered productive. We would also need to figure out why such actions are considered productive. This leads me to believe that the more deeply we look into things in life the more I fall into a pit of solipsism and slowly begin to question my own sanity. Why is it that no one else can see the rainbow fairies or the elves of old? Is it because that they really don't exist or that I'm the only one who can see and understand them. This question has haunted me for decades. As I look into the stars each night wondering what colors I'm seeing, I take a moment and enjoy the radiance of the moon. It is during these moments that I wonder whether it is better to do something rather than nothing, but what is nothing?

I've spoken with many mythological creatures in my life and heard great stories of the other worlds. They tell me of great kings and men who have all sought detachment only to become victim to their own humanity. I've ascertained that detachment, true detachment is only possible after seeing the other side of our world. I can show you the world, shining, shimmering, splendid. Tell me, tallydupreeboss, now when did you last let your heart decide? Our heart is our only guide to enlightenment and with years of dedication you will see the world I see, too.
tallydupreeboss

Con

Well if you truly believe that doing something is better than doing nothing and you posted this argument why would you expect someone doing nothing to argue with you if by your definition of doing something is even engaging in a conversation, then would that be a call to hypocrisy? My definition of doing nothing is obviously differs from yours. Doing nothing to me is a retreat into the mind where I can calmly relax, most of the time on the internet doing nothing "productive" When I relax I have thoughts, thoughts that often wouldn't be considered strange by the general public. When I think, I want to come up with a decisive plan to marry my true love Satan, when that happens I'll be able to divorce him and gain half his power and possessions. Once I have power I will be able to introduce the entire world as we know it into absolute and total oblivion, Once I have wiped out the human race I will be able to relax finally and by my definition "do nothing." So I end my argument with this, the process of doing something in the pursuit of doing nothing is obviously the greater answer to this.

Praise be unto Satan, my dark lord and future husband.