Rabid.Penguin
janetsanders733

JFK Assassination

Rabid.Penguin

Pro

JFK was assassinated by the ghost of Doc Holliday.
I will be taking the affirmative, my opponent the negative.

I attempted this debate once before, but my oponent forfeited after the first round. I will probably be bringing my previous arguments forward. Thank you.

Definitions:

JFK - John Fitzgerald Kennedy. The 36th President of the United States of America.

Assassinated - The murder of a prominent person or political figure by surprise attack.

Ghost - Soul or spirit of a dead person or animal that can appear, in visible form or other manifestation, to the living.

Doc Holliday - John Henry "Doc" Holliday. An American gambler, gunfighter, and dentist of the American Old West who is usually remembered for his friendship with Wyatt Earp and his involvement in the Gunfight at the O.K. Corral.

Rules:
There really won't be any formal rules. I ask is that we both remain polite to one another. No other conspiracy theories shall be brought into this discuss, as all the conspiracy theories are false and we're here to argue the facts. I will be arguing for the affirmative, you will be arguing for the negative. And in such a case that either of us forfeit it is highly probable that we are getting too close to the truth and were assassinated for it. However, since it would be impractical and infeasible to require the opponent to investigate the cause of our disappearance, if either party forfeits they automatically lose the debate, and the disappearing party's side should never be brought up again.

I will keep this debate short in order to keep it on track.
1st round: Acceptance
2nd round: Present arguments and rebuttals
3rd round: Rebuttals and closing statements.

Have fun, and to the victor goes the spoils.
janetsanders733

Con

I would like to thank Pro for this debate on the: JFK Assassination.
Rabid.Penguin

Pro

I would like to thank my opponent for accepting the debate. I trust a lot of good information will come out of this debate not previously known to the general public. I hope that my current opponent does not suffer the same mysterious fate as my last opponent.

J.F.K was killed in 1963 in Dallas, Texas. The motorcade turned left from Houston Street onto Elm Street, driving through Dealey Plaza, where the president was assassinated. The street on which the president was killed will become important later. [1]

Among other things Doc Holliday was a gunfighter and a dentist. In 1873, Holliday opened a dental office in Dallas, Texas. The dental office was located on Elm Street. The very same Elm Street that J.F.K. was assassinated on. In fact, Holliday’s office was mere blocks from where the murder took place. Holliday had a habit of getting into gun fights. At one point he was shot by a fellow gambler and reported dead in the Dallas Weekly Herald. But he wasn’t dead. Not yet.[2]

Have you ever seen The Nightmare on Elm Street before? Did you know the movie was based on actual events? There have been stories all throughout the world about people who have nightmares and then are found dead. You didn’t realize that did you? Wes Craven got the name of the street right. It was the name of the killer he got wrong. [3][4]

If you watch closely on the Zapruder film, moments before J.F.K.’s head was shot, he appears sluggish. His is drooping down and it appears he’s nodded off. Not surprising, the president is a very busy man and probably doesn’t get a lot of rest. I submit to you that just before he gets shot, J.F.K dozed off, and right as his wife goes to wake him (you can see in the video she leans over to him) his head is blown off; killed, by none other than the Dream Master himself, Doc Holliday.

I rest my case.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org...
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org...
[3] http://mytruestory.com...
[4] http://www.forteantimes.com...

janetsanders733

Con

"Among other things Doc Holliday was a gunfighter and a dentist. In 1873, Holliday opened a dental office in Dallas, Texas. The dental office was located on Elm Street. The very same Elm Street that J.F.K. was assassinated on. In fact, Holliday’s office was mere blocks from where the murder took place. Holliday had a habit of getting into gun fights. At one point he was shot by a fellow gambler and reported dead in the Dallas Weekly Herald. But he wasn’t dead. Not yet.[2]"

1) What does this have to do with JFK? Doc Holiday lived before JFK even existed. 2) When you die, your soul is not "Bound" to this earth, you face judgment heaven or hell based on your faith and trust in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.

"If you watch closely on the Zapruder film, moments before J.F.K.’s head was shot, he appears sluggish. His is drooping down and it appears he’s nodded off. Not surprising, the president is a very busy man and probably doesn’t get a lot of rest. I submit to you that just before he gets shot, J.F.K dozed off, and right as his wife goes to wake him (you can see in the video she leans over to him) his head is blown off; killed, by none other than the Dream Master himself, Doc Holliday."

He wasn't sleeping, nor was he sluggish. He was shot in the back by the first bullet, that's why he puts his hands up on his neck because the bullet exited his throat area, and he was in pain. His wife wasn't waking him up, she was making sure he was okay.
(Remember he was shot TWICE) http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com...;

Rabid.Penguin

Pro

1a) What does this have to do with JFK? 

It's background information on Doc Holliday. The man (as a ghost) that I said killed JFK. Therefore it's relevant.

1b) Doc Holiday lived before JFK even existed.

THIS is not relevant. I stated that JFK was killed by the GHOST of Doc Holliday. As a ghost, time is irrelavant.

2) When you die, your soul is not "Bound" to this earth, you face judgment heaven or hell
based on your faith and trust in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.

I didn't know you were a ghost expert. Con's statement has never been established during the
debate and should thus be stricken from the record! Otherwise, he would need to backup those
claims. In addition, the dead are not judged until the Great White Throne Judgement,
in Christian theology.

3) He wasn't sleeping, nor was he sluggish. He was shot in the back by the first bullet, that's
why he puts his hands up on his neck because the bullet exited his throat area, and he was
in pain. His wife wasn't waking him up, she was making sure he was okay.

From the article you linked: "...with the gunshot wound to the neck/back area superficial and not fatal..."
Whether he was shot in the neck or not is not important because if he was, it was not fatal, and that's not
the shot that killed him. As you may very well know, Oswald was a poor shot. [1] So it makes sense that
he would not have dealt a killing blow. On the other hand, Doc Holliday was an excellant shot.The shot
that killed him came after he dozed off for a moment and Doc Holliday was waiting for him!

I think from the evidence it's very clear. Doc Holliday assissinated J.F.K.

[1] http://www.giljesus.com...
janetsanders733

Con

"It's background information on Doc Holliday. The man (as a ghost) that I said killed JFK. Therefore it's relevant."

What motive would Doc Holliday have? He's dead. There was a possiblity of a Government conspiracy with LBJ and some people.

I am not saying Oswald did not do it. I think he was just not the lone gunman. Plus they found Oswald's fingerprints on the windowseal,

an elbow print, so obviously he was there. Then he ran down the street to some house, and was captured at a movie theatre.

"I didn't know you were a ghost expert. Con's statement has never been established during the
in Christian theology."

You have a misunderstanding of scripture and the Great White Thorne Judgement. The Great White throne Judgment is when Christ returns,
it is still the same process, if you have faith in Christ as lord and savior then you will have eternal life. If not you will be cast
in the lake of fire.
If the term means “spirit beings,” the answer is a qualified “yes.” If the term means “spirits of people who have died,” the answer is “no.” The Bible makes it abundantly clear that there are spirit beings, both good and evil. But the Bible negates the idea that the spirits of deceased human beings can remain on earth and “haunt” the living.

Hebrews 9:27declares, “Man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment.” That is what happens to a person’s soul-spirit after death—judgment. The result of this judgment is heaven for the believer (2 Corinthians 5:6-8;Philippians 1:23) and hell for the unbeliever (Matthew 25:46;Luke 16:22-24). There is no in-between. There is no possibility of remaining on earth in spirit form as a “ghost.” If there are such things as ghosts, according to the Bible, they absolutely cannot be the disembodied spirits of deceased human beings.

The Bible teaches very clearly that there are indeed spirit beings who can connect with and appear in our physical world. The Bible identifies these beings as angels and demons. Angels are spirit beings who are faithful in serving God. Angels are righteous, good, and holy. Demons are fallen angels, angels who rebelled against God. Demons are evil, deceptive, and destructive. According to2 Corinthians 11:14-15, demons masquerade as “angels of light” and as “servants of righteousness.” Appearing as a “ghost” and impersonating a deceased human being definitely seem to be within the power and abilities that demons possess.

Read more:http://www.gotquestions.org...

"From the article you linked: "...with the gunshot wound to the neck/back area superficial and not fatal..."
that killed him came after he dozed off for a moment and Doc Holliday was waiting for him!"

The article I linked, was to show that your point on JFK being asleep is false. It was obviously clear that the first shot was in the neck
, so he wasn't sleeping or dozing off. According to the report, the first bullet hit JFK in the back, exited through his neck, and went on to inflict multiple injuries on Texas Governor John Connally
That is why you see Governor Conally looking back at JFK, becuase he was shot from the first bullet that hit JFK. My point is
he was not sleeping, he was wide awake and was shot. Mrs. Kennedy was trying to comfort him after the first shot.
http://fff.org...

Posted by janetsanders733 3 years ago
janetsanders733
yes, I believe Jesus is my Savior and Lord.
Posted by Rabid.Penguin 3 years ago
Rabid.Penguin
I am :) are you?
Posted by janetsanders733 3 years ago
janetsanders733
are you a christian?
Posted by janetsanders733 3 years ago
janetsanders733
Oh wait! I forgot, your that dude who did the" morality is relative debate." My bad, it is so hard to tell if your serious or not, well anyways that was fun thanks for the debate.
Posted by Rabid.Penguin 3 years ago
Rabid.Penguin
Thanks for the debate. Though I didn't think I was going to get an opponent that would attempt to take a serious stance on this issue =p

The Great White Throne Judgement (from my understanding) is when Christ judges the wicked and they get sent to hell (and the righteous to Heaven depending on your view of the Bema Seat Judgement and two judgments). This has not happened yet. Biblically speaking I would say you are correct, that the dead are dead (as if sleeping), until the final judgement.

I'm surprised you took a serious stance on this though lol. The debate is obviously (I hope) meant to be a joke.
Posted by janetsanders733 3 years ago
janetsanders733
Understood, thank you for letting me know beforehand.
Posted by Rabid.Penguin 3 years ago
Rabid.Penguin
In the last paragraph of my argument there is a line that reads "His is drooping down..." it should read "His head is drooping down..."
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
Rabid.Penguinjanetsanders733Tied
Reasons for voting decision: This one will take a little consideration; the obvious troll nature of it, weighted against how well each presented their own funny case and used evidence to discredit the other ones case.