Rabid.Penguin
J-Dawg

JFK was assassinated by the ghost of Doc Holliday

Rabid.Penguin

Pro

Obviously this isn't going to be a very serious debate, but I will do my best to present the evidence.

Definitions:
JFK - John Fitzgerald Kennedy. The 35th President of the United States of America.

Assassinated - The murder of a prominent person or political figure by surprise attack.

Ghost - Soul or spirit of a dead person or animal that can appear, in visible form or other manifestation, to the living.

Doc Holliday - John Henry "Doc" Holliday. An American gambler, gunfighter, and dentist of the American Old West who is usually remembered for his friendship with Wyatt Earp and his involvement in the Gunfight at the O.K. Corral.

Rules:
There won't be any real formal rules. I ask that we both remain polite to one another. No other conspiracy theories shall be brought into this discuss, as all the conspiracy theories are false and we're here to argue the facts. I will be arguing for the affirmative, you will be arguing for the negative. And in such a case that either of us forfeit it is highly probable that we are getting too close to the truth and were assassinated for it. However, since it would be impractical and infeasible to require the opponent to investigate the cause of our disappearance, if either party forfeits they automatically lose the debate, and the disappearing party's side should never be brought up again.

I will keep this debate short in order to keep it on track.
1st round: Acceptance
2nd round: Present arguments and rebuttals
3rd round: Rebuttals and closing statements.

Have fun, and to the victor goes the spoils.
J-Dawg

Con

I know I'm meant to be arguing against this, but I think this is a toppers theory. HELL YEAH, SISTA
Rabid.Penguin

Pro

J.F.K was killed in 1963 in Dallas, Texas. The motorcade turned left from Houston Street onto Elm Street, driving through Dealey Plaza, where the president was assassinated. The street on which the president was killed will become important later. [1]

Among other things Doc Holliday was a gunfighter and a dentist. In 1873, Holliday opened a dental office in Dallas, Texas. The dental office was located on Elm Street. The very same Elm Street that J.F.K. was assassinated on. In fact, Holliday’s office was mere blocks from where the murder took place. Holliday had a habit of getting into gun fights. At one point he was shot by a fellow gambler and reported dead in the Dallas Weekly Herald. But he wasn’t dead. Not yet.[2]

Have you ever seen The Nightmare on Elm Street before? Did you know the movie was based on actual events? There have been stories all throughout the world about people who have nightmares and then are found dead. You didn’t realize that did you? Wes Craven got the name of the street right. It was the name of the killer he got wrong. [3][4]

If you watch closely on the Zapruder film, moments before J.F.K.’s head was shot, he appears sluggish. His is drooping down and it appears he’s nodded off. Not surprising, the president is a very busy man and probably doesn’t get a lot of rest. I submit to you that just before he gets shot, J.F.K dozed off, and right as his wife goes to wake him (you can see in the video she leans over to him) his head is blown off. Killed, by none other than the Dream Master himself, Doc Holliday.

I rest my case.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org...
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org...
[3] http://mytruestory.com...
[4] http://www.forteantimes.com...
[5]

J-Dawg

Con

J-Dawg forfeited this round.
Rabid.Penguin

Pro

Well this is unfortunate. Vote Pro. Rules and all.
J-Dawg

Con

J-Dawg forfeited this round.
Posted by SamanthatheConservative 8 months ago
SamanthatheConservative
On November 22nd who killed Kennedy ?
12 space invaders
11 ninja masters
10 Nazi soldiers
9 postal workers
8 Right wing heroes
7 corporate interests
6 Russian snipers
The Dallas PD
4 Cuban hit men
3 federal agents
2 Mafia thugs
And a lone hero by the name of Lee
Posted by Rabid.Penguin 3 years ago
Rabid.Penguin
Man I'm terrible at this. Where it reads "His is drooping..." it should read "His head is drooping..."
Posted by Rabid.Penguin 3 years ago
Rabid.Penguin
In case you're wondering, my fifth source is the YouTube video. I didn't realize it was going to put it in there like that.
Posted by Rabid.Penguin 3 years ago
Rabid.Penguin
I didn't realize I could edit my debate once it was posted. I fixed a couple typos too. Thank again PatriotPerson. You are a credit to your name.
Posted by Rabid.Penguin 3 years ago
Rabid.Penguin
Oh, poop. Thanks. Typo. I'll blame it on my poor vision.

Correction: JFK = 35th President.
Posted by PatriotPerson 3 years ago
PatriotPerson
JFK was the 35th president, LBJ was the 36th.
Posted by Rabid.Penguin 3 years ago
Rabid.Penguin
Sorry for the couple of typos I have in the introduction. I'm already off to a bad start. If I lose this debate I will assume it is because of my spelling and grammar, and not because of my terrible arguments.