Selborne123
krayracker

Jacob Zuma is president of South Africa

Started: 8/22/2015 Category: News

Selborne123

Con

Jacob Zuma should not be president of South Africa because he dose not care about his country,He has 5 wives, accused of rape...
krayracker

Pro

I must prove that Jacob Zuma is the president of South Africa. According to the The Presidency Republic of South Africa, Jacob Zuma is the president of South Africa. My opponent must prove that he isn't, but all he/she has said was that Jacob Zuma shouldn't be the president of South Africa. Therefore, all my opponent's arguments aren't relataed to the resolution of this debate.

Having proved that Jacob Zuma is the president of South Africa, I win this debate.

Vote Pro.

[1] http://www.thepresidency.gov.za...
Selborne123

Con

I feel like you are just taking this debate and making it yours, I feel that I should'nt be even arguing about this debate with YOU, I win
krayracker

Pro

My opponent is attacking me and not my arguments, I would like to point out that this has always been, "your," debate considering you were the instigator. You made the resolution. All I am doing is arguing my side of this debate.

My opponent doesn't advance any of his arguments. All hes says is that he wins.

Judges, please vote Pro.
Selborne123

Con

All I am saying is f**** off okay.!!!!
Selborne123

Con

I don't have to!!
krayracker

Pro

Well, good luck in the voting stage... Vote Pro!
Posted by Greg4586 1 year ago
Greg4586
Con, you do realize when you made the resolution you put "Jacob Zuma is president of South Africa" Not "Jacob Zuma should be the president of South Africa"? You basically set yourself up to have to prove that a legitimate fact is not a fact.