jacobstokes
stargate

Jade Helm: Is The U.S. Military Invading Texas?

stargate

jacobstokes

Pro

R1 acceptance only.
stargate

Con

I accept, good luck.
jacobstokes

Pro

7 states, 8 weeks and 1200 soldiers welcome to operation Jade Helm. This operation is one of the biggest military operations performed on American soil.
From July 15 to September 15, 2015 the American states of: California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona and Texas. Theses states have been chosen as these states replicate terrain of places American troops engage in combat in.
However a study conducted by the University of Texas states that about 50 percent of Texans believe that the military have 'ulterior motives' for the operation.
In June 2015 a Supreme Court ruling made same sex marriage legal across all fifty U.S states. But Texas has been defying Federal Law refusing marriage licences to gay couples and has led to the suspicion that the training exercise is in fact a cover for an invasion of Texas and so that they can deploy military personnel around Texas in order to impose Martial Law, and equal marriage law.
Along with the announcement of Jade Helm a map was released to show the areas of Americas southern states that would be designated for military operations. I have a link to prove this.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
Each of the states are colour coded to correspond with the degree of hostility the training missions will contain. The entirety of Texas has been labelled hostile. This has angered the population of Texas but a U.S marshal insists they will only be operating in the remote parts of the state. Although in a radical move the governor of Texas has ordered state guards to monitor the military procedures in the state to ensure the safety of his people. Texas has a history of defying the Obama administration so the order of the military to employ martial law isn't that far fetched.
A Texas civil war happened back in 1865 after the American civil war after Confederate states refused to comply with Federal Law on slavery of black people.
President Lincoln enforced martial law upon 10 southern states of America. Today a similar story unfolds as Texas defies the equal marriage law and if the military enforce martial law then history may be about to repeat it's self.
stargate

Con

Look yes they are sending a large amount of troops that are being sent. But that dose not mean it is a full scale invasion. If it was then they would take the state capital, and size places where the national guard are. Also you say Texas might be invaded due to gay marriage. Which could sort of happen, but they are a few thing wrong with that. For one they are not the only state that is still not allowing gay marriage. If this has about gay marriage, then you would see this operation in mississippi, and Louisiana. Which they are not doing, they are not forceing them to do anything. http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
jacobstokes

Pro

Before I begin my argument may I just point out your grammatical errors in the previous round.
'Sending a large amount of troops that are being sent' barely makes sense.
'If this has about gay marriage'.
Now moving on to my main argument.
You say that Mississippi and Louisiana would also be invaded. You seem to have misunderstood the whole thing.
If you looked at the link in my previous argument you would see the 7 states involved. Mississippi and Louisiana are not involved so there's no logical reason to send armed forces into those states.
Your argument is poor and you don't describe anything in detail and it's hard to understand. You don't even explain your link so how is that going to help you. For all I know it could be a link to a page supporting my view.
I don't think you understood the whole question in the first place. So when your joking around in the comments make sure you know what your talking about.
stargate

Con

"7 states, 8 weeks and 1200 soldiers welcome to operation Jade Helm. This operation is one of the biggest military operations performed on American soil.
Along with the announcement of Jade Helm a map was released to show the areas of "

Okay for one the operation is in more then one state. You defend defend your reasons by saying Texas is being labeled as hostel. Yet so is Utah, and you say that they " refuseing to marriage leicences to gay couples", oh but Utah allows gay marriage, oh and they are labeled as hostel. Um I wonder why, oh maybe it is because your whole augment is basic of a Texas. You ignored the fact that every other state on the map allows gay marriage. Now as I said if it was about gay marriage it would not just be about Texas. So your whole augment has failed. Also if this was about gay marriage then we would see us troops in most southern states. It is not just about Texas, yes they labeled Texas as hostel, but it has nothing to do with gay marriage. Now please do some research before you post your rounds.

Good day

http://www.governing.com...
Posted by stargate 1 year ago
stargate
Sigh,as I explained you used gay marriage as the reason why they would invade Texas. But that means I can tell you more about that same topic. You said they would invade Texas because of them still not allowing gay marriage. Okay, do you understand that much? Okay so I can bring up other states that do not allow gay marriage. Due to your only augment being, they are invadeing Texas due to gay marriage. But if that was the case then they would invade all the other states that still do not allow gay marriage. Also if you did any research then you would have saw the other states that are in operation Jade Helm allow gay marriage. So if this is about gay marriage then why wast the man power, and the money on states agree with them? Your augment is the one that dose not really make sense, also attacking me is not a good idea. Now good day, get over the fact that I proved you wrong.
Posted by jacobstokes 1 year ago
jacobstokes
Just for the record your grammar is extremely poor and you arguments are rushed and don't generally make sense to be honest.
Work on your spelling.
Posted by stargate 1 year ago
stargate
Yeah but you brought up gay marriage, you said that is their reason, so I can being up what ever states I want. If this was about gay marriage then then whole operation would be bigger, and would take place in more states, and not in states that allow gay marriage. That was your whole augment, it is because of gay marriage. Yet you resorted to just bashing me without so much as a a second thought about what you said. Which leads me to believe you did very little research.
Posted by stargate 1 year ago
stargate
You want me to quite? Also I am right, you also biult your augment of of yhe basis they would invade due to "gay marriage". So I am right. That is what I wanted to point out in the first round. Deal with it.
Posted by jacobstokes 1 year ago
jacobstokes
I believe it's spelt 'later' not 'latter'. Well leave the rest to the debate.
Posted by stargate 1 year ago
stargate
Yeah right it is not true.
Posted by stargate 1 year ago
stargate
I shall, it is just I want to post it latter.
Posted by jacobstokes 1 year ago
jacobstokes
Come on debate me then if your so good and making out this will be funny.
Posted by jacobstokes 1 year ago
jacobstokes
A theory that's definitely true may I just say.
Posted by stargate 1 year ago
stargate
I do, but it is w theory.
Vote Placed by OpinionPersom121 1 year ago
OpinionPersom121
jacobstokesstargateTied
Reasons for voting decision: I think pro did a poor job on the argument side only because the person strictly talked about Texas only and con pointed out how there are other states who are refusing to allow gay marriage and how it can't only be Texas who is going to be invaded by the U.S. Military, but I think there was a lot of confusion on this debate