LampshadeEel
skylinethief

James is great.

LampshadeEel

Pro

I will be arguing that James is an all around great fellow. He's a very cool cat.
skylinethief

Con

James is not great, he is not a cool cat. Why? He can be insensitive, ignorant, obnoxious, naive, and slothful at the best of times.
LampshadeEel

Pro

You listed some character flaws of James, which is fine, but isn't it a fact that all humans have flaws? James is not a murderer, nor a criminal of any sort. He has a clean record, a polite air to him, and a clever state of mind. He is a teenager, therefore could be much worse off.

He's so suave, smooth, and sultry.
skylinethief

Con

Yes all humans do, but I'm against (Con) Goddammit, therefore I do not factor these logical reasons into my argument against myself. Also, how do you know if I have never murdered someone and that I’m not a criminal of any sort? However, moving on, I'm merely here to self depreciate myself and run myself into the ground with all my frightful faults. While on the subject of faults why not start to describe and explain some them (or one at least…). Lets start off with insensitivity. James is insensitive. There have numerous occurrences where this trait has been exposed. For instance James was playing GTA:Online and one of his friends brought up a fairly sensitive topic, James then proceeded to make a very insensitive "joke", which subsequently caused this friend to leave and take a breather.Therefore James is not great.
LampshadeEel

Pro

LampshadeEel forfeited this round.
skylinethief

Con

skylinethief forfeited this round.
LampshadeEel

Pro

LampshadeEel forfeited this round.
skylinethief

Con

skylinethief forfeited this round.