NightWings
Debator198

Japan is better than China

NightWings

Pro

I think that Japan is better they make anime and their voices are so KAWWAI :3 if you don't know what kawwai means it means cute in Japan and they have idols there too I'm SUCH a big fan of them after all I am from Asia but I'm sad since I'm not born there and I'm born in korea T_T oh and I'd like to say that Japan I'm such a big fan when I grow up I want to work there you know but I have to go over the whole entire state and go to school all over again (if I got to college) but Japan is the best
Debator198

Con

Sure, Japan has anime and all that stuff, but China is much better. If you plan on living there, then don't plan on living in Tokyo! There are so many people in that area that you more than likely have to live in a extremely small apartment. It's pretty much the bed and that's it. Yep, that's how many people live there. I live in America, and I can tell you how much stuff is made in China. Without China, America and other countries would go extremely downhill in trade. I'm telling you, China is much better.
NightWings

Pro

NightWings forfeited this round.
Debator198

Con

Debator198 forfeited this round.
NightWings

Pro

NightWings forfeited this round.
Debator198

Con

Debator198 forfeited this round.
NightWings

Pro

NightWings forfeited this round.
Debator198

Con

Debator198 forfeited this round.
NightWings

Pro

NightWings forfeited this round.
Debator198

Con

Debator198 forfeited this round.