Dick_Long_Flop15
JimShady

Japanese Chinks should not be able to continue living

Dick_Long_Flop15 has forfeited round #2.

Dick_Long_Flop15

Pro

I believe that Japanese people do not have the right to exist! they are vermin to the united states and must be taken out of existences. They steal our jobs, our children, and our hope for brighter future. They always seem to squint at everyone, because our brighter minds are too much to handle for their smaller chinky brains. They NEED to be executed as soon as possible, because their plague is poisoning the world.
JimShady

Con

Japanese people have a right to exist because all men and women were created equal and have an unalienable right to life. Although they might have done some mad things to China and America back in WWII, there race has come a long way. They are generally very nice people, hard workers, team players, and all that good stuff. There contributions to the world include Zen Buddhism, martial arts, karaoke, Japanese food, manga, anime, Nintendo, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Nissan, and a lot of stuff that weeaboos like.
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 2 months ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@JimShady vote for me!

The con had no evidence to prove that "Brian's argument is false and that any cases of this are not in America, or if in America, limited and few." as con stated.

In this debate: http://www.debate.org...
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@JimShady can you vote for me in this debate, alongside in one of my comments, I stated evidence in the comment section [Click number 7]
Link: http://www.debate.org...
Posted by JimShady 2 months ago
JimShady
rap is timeless
Posted by Swagnarok 2 months ago
Swagnarok
The 80s called. They want you back.
Posted by JimShady 2 months ago
JimShady
http://www.debate.org...

Vote if you have the time, thanks
Posted by Debating_Horse 2 months ago
Debating_Horse
Without the Japanese, there would be no Sony Entertainment, no PS2s, PS3s, or PS4s! And automobiles too!
Posted by JimShady 2 months ago
JimShady
*bad, not mad
Posted by KostasT.1526 2 months ago
KostasT.1526
By looking at your account information, I can tell that this debate is probably a troll. Please refrain from creating such debates.