Joedeath161
Dave_82

Jason Voorhees would completely murder Michael Myers

Joedeath161

Pro

First when you look at both Jason and Michael they're abilities are both pretty similar. they both stab people, and they pretty much don't care at all.

When we look at Jason Voorhees, he is an unmerciful bringer of all kinds of death. he does not care who he kills at all. man, woman, child, handicapped or not, and any race. it doesn't matter who you are, Jason Voorhees will kill you without thinking twice at all. Jason's killings include breaking and twisting people in half, and beating them to death in a sleeping bag up against a tree.

Michael Myers targets mostly his family members, which if you have seen all the movies you will know that that is his curse. Some of Michael's deaths include stabbing you with a shot gun, and crushing your neck. in all fairness Michael would have no chance at all against Jason.

Here's a perfect explanation of my argument from blogs.amctv.com/movie-blog/2010/10/michael-myers-vs-jason-voorhees.php

Who's got the better backstory?
Though they both put on masks and murder people, Jason and Michael couldn't be more different. Jason has a complicated history: he drowned as a child, came back to life, and raised himself in the woods around Camp Crystal Lake. He's been killed, buried, and resurrected so many times that he's little more than a gooey and drippy walking corpse. Myers, on the other hand, has a simple origin -- he's the personification of evil. That's it. There's nothing human within him -- no soul, no love of cheeseburgers, nothing.
Winner: Michael Myers

Who's a more creative killer?
Even the most die-hard horror fan will find his or her patience tested after six or seven films starring the same killer. It's up to Michael and Jason, then, to raise their games and keep our interest piqued. Over the course of his series, Mr. Voorhees truly rises to the occasion, dispatching victims with whatever happens to be handy. Sure, he uses all manner of sharp metal objects, but he also really thinks outside the box. He kills with a weed whacker, by slamming a victim up against a tree, and by squeezing a dude's head until it pops. Hell, Jason even punched one guy's head clean off. Mr. Myers is far more conservative, largely preferring the time-tested methods of stabbing and choking.
Winner: Jason Voorhees

After going through the necessary facts it is clear that the winner who will come out on top is Jason Voorhees.

Please if you comment or give a rebuttal have it be very little opinionated.
Dave_82

Con

First off, even though it has nothing to do with who would win in a fight, I feel I should defend Michael's backstory, as there is more to it than pro thinks. He's more than the personification of evil, a group of druids placed the curse of thorn on him, which causes him to kill anyone with blood relation to him, as well as anyone who gets in his way. The curse started as a boy and he killed his sister Judith. That being said, I will be defending the Michael Myers from John Carpenter's original films. I'm not a fan of Rob Zombie's remakes. When it comes to a fight between the two, they have both proven themselves to be supernaturally strong with the ability to come back from the dead almost infinitely. Therefore, to find out who would win, you have to look to other factors. I would ask pro, however, what other factors he wants to use. I say intelligence, creativity, speed, and physical endurance. As to creative killing, Michael has a few of his own, such as putting his niece Jaymie on a piece of farm equipment and then turned it on with it sticking out of her gut.
Joedeath161

Pro

As my contender put, Michael does have some creative killings, however Michael is mostly a conservative killer mostly using his hands and the kitchen knife. Jason on the other hand has used many different methods of killing people. Every time he kills is different than the other. Jason is the kind of killer who uses everything in his surroundings. He is brutal to the point where he will sometimes over kill. If Jason were to come across Michael, he wouldn't walk up to him and stab him. he would be creative about it and make sure that the guy was brutally torn apart. and yes even though they are both supernaturally strong they can still be killed. Look at Halloween H20 (Keep in mind i am not using Halloween Ressurrection at all. H20 was the perfect ending of the series and there is no way you can live from being be-headed, and the fact they tried to cover the fact that it wasn't Michael behind the mask is just insulting to Michael Myers' image all together), in H20 it is clearly seen that Michael was killed by be-heading. It is completely obvious that all Jason has to do is do what he always does in his movies and Michael wont stand a chance
Dave_82

Con

First off, let me apologize for cutting it so close, but I've been busy. Michael Myers, unlike Jason, has been shown to have cognitive thought when he spares Dr. Loomis' life because Loomis was always decent to him in the asylum. While mercy might not help in a fight, it does display that he has a higher level of thought than Jason and intelligence does help in a fight. With their speed and strength being roughly equal, intelligence would be the next defining attribute. My opposition stated that Michael would die from beheading, but so would Jason. It might be true that he can come back in another body as in Final Friday, I doubt that it would help in that moment, since by the time it happens Michael would be long gone. Since they have roughly equal strength, speed, and endurance, it comes down to intelligence, and like I said, his ability to show mercy puts him above Jason in that regard.
Joedeath161

Pro

As my contender put "Michael Myers, unlike Jason, has been shown to have cognitive thought when he spares Dr. Loomis' life because Loomis was always decent to him in the asylum. While mercy might not help in a fight, it does display that he has a higher level of thought than Jason and intelligence does help in a fight." Michael showing mercy means that he would have a weak spot thus helping to prove my point because Jason has NO mercy for anything or anyone. So i would like to thank my contender for actually helping prove my point. The fact that Michael shows mercy for one person, even though he may not show mercy to others, means that there is some type of weak spot in him. We see this in many of the Halloween films, where he shows some compassion for his young niece Jaime Lloyd. and showing mercy to Loomis. There is not one scene i can think of where Jason shows any mercy or compassion (Except however when we see his mom, who is the original killer in Friday the 13th). That being said, I believe it has been proven that Michael Myers stands NO chance at all against Jason Voorhees.
Dave_82

Con

Pro claims that Michael's ability to show mercy would be a weak point in a fight against Jason, but I don't see how. Just because he can show mercy doesn't mean that he would against Jason. Someone can be merciful to a person they care about and absolutely none to someone else. As I stated in my previous argument, the only effect that would have in the fight is to show that he has more brain functionality than Jason. This is also shown by the fact that Michael can drive and especially when he crushed the paramedic's windpipe and put his mask on him so Laurie would kill him instead. Jason might have more creative killings, but it's not because he thinks of them, he just happens to use whatever is handy and when you have that kind of strength, anything is a potentially fatal weapon. Jason has a weak spot all his own in mommy and that has been used against him on more than one occasion. As smart as Michael has proven himself to be, he would find a way to use that to his advantage.
Joedeath161

Pro

Joedeath161 forfeited this round.
Dave_82

Con

Pro forfeited. Vote for me. Victory: Michael Myers.
Posted by Joedeath161 5 years ago
Joedeath161
blogs.amctv.com/movie-blog/2010/10/michael-myers-vs-jason-voorhees.php
Posted by Dave_82 5 years ago
Dave_82
Joedeath, can you send me that link? It didn't appear as a link on the argument and all I have for internet is my phone, so I can't highlight it to copy. Thanks
Posted by bcresmer 5 years ago
bcresmer
thats all good, but a ninja would kill them both