HarveyJason
TheTrollHater

Jeremy Renner is better than Michael Fassbender

Started: 8/19/2012 Category: Arts

HarveyJason

Pro

Jeremy Renner and Michael Fassbender are both rising stars. They both kind of came out of no where. I like them both, I loved David from Prometheus and Magneto, but I loved Hawkeye better, and Renner's character in Mission Impossible.
TheTrollHater

Con

ATTENTION: HarveyJason here is a troll. I am accepting this debate because it is a troll debate. I am here to clean up the site. I will accept any more debates he has or will have open.

I will challenge HarveyJason to a debate regarding whether or not he is a troll. If he is convicted (I win the debate), allegations should be brought to the moderator and to DDO's president, airmax1227, in order so that he can be swiftly banned, so that this site can at least comfort in the fact that one troll is gone.

I hope to see you at the trial, HarveyJason, because if you do not accept, I will bring allegations to the moderator and to airmax1227 anyway, and add that you declined to argue on your behalf.

Enjoy the rest of your brief stay on DDO.
HarveyJason

Pro

HarveyJason forfeited this round.
TheTrollHater

Con

I think this proves my opponent is a troll. Vote con.
HarveyJason

Pro

Jeremy Renner has landed a couple of leading roles.

Vote Pro!
TheTrollHater

Con

Pro has made no arguments, yet he has BoP. Everyone reading this, please tune in to the exciting debate where I attempt to ban HarveyJason.