Jersey Mike's is better than Subway.

This is a fun little debate that I wanted to do. Which sandwich shop is better; Jersey Mike's or Subway? I am on the side that Jersey Mike's has better subs, than Subway; and my opponent will argue the opposite. For the rules, there is really no rules. Only rule is that the first round is acceptance only, than everything else is fair game.

You can use sources if you like, but is not necessary. This debate is more about on who can withstand with their opinion from the first round, to the last.

Jersey Mike's and Subway: Chain restraunts that are very popular among consumers when looking to eat a sandwich.

Better: To improve on, or surpass the opponent

Good luck to whoever accepts the debate!

I accept this challenge. Let's get started!

Thank you for my opponent for joining this debate, and good luck! Today we shall be debating about which sandwich place is better; Jersey Mike's or Subway. I am upon the position of Jersey Mike's, while my opponent shall be in the position of Subway.

To begin, lets look at the common review for Jersey Mike's, than Subway. In the area of Dallas, the reviews they gave for Jersey Mike's was a 4/5, while Subway only received a 3/5; and this is the common message with a quick Google search. If the public state that Jersey Mike's has higher reviews, isn't it the better place?

Secondly, Jersey Mike's have fresher ingredients than Subway. What do I mean by that, well if you have ever entered a Jersey Mike's, they cut their meats right in front of you. Which shows the freshness of their food, as well as the professionalism when making their food than Subway. Anytime I ask for a sandwich at Subway, they make it but are a little bit sloppier than the Sandwich Artists from Jersey Mikes.

I will agree that their prices are a little more expensive, but you are definitely getting your moneys worth. With their variety of sizes of a sandwich, fresh meat being cut right in front of you, and making the sandwich as professional as they can achieve. Entering a Jersey Mike's results in an enjoyment that many would favor, over Subway restaurants.

marymac150 forfeited this round.

My opponent has not argued, so I won't either.

marymac150 forfeited this round.

I think the winner is easily decidable.

marymac150 forfeited this round.
Posted by mostlogical 1 year ago
subway seems to have a lower star rating on customer reviews despite having more types of bread and really nice vegetables, so not sure why. It could be interesting
Posted by SnaxAttack 1 year ago
Technically a debate is about addressing your opinion, with supported facts. That is a debate, and in this debate, I actually did state "This debate is more about on who can withstand with their opinion from the first round, to the last". It is an opinionated debate, but a challenge to see who can with hold their argument the best by any means necessary.
Posted by joetheripper117 1 year ago
How could a debate be had over a topic that is entirely based upon opinion?
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture