Stupidape
ThEdEbAtE063

Jesus Christ loves gays equally as much as straights.

ThEdEbAtE063 has forfeited round #1.

Stupidape

Pro

This is strictly from a Christian point of view.

I hear slogans otherwise. I want to clarify what I think is correct. Jesus Christ loves gays as much as straight people. Here's why, there is a vast difference between sexual orientation and sinful deeds.

Sexual orientation is a static state, like being male, Caucasian, and naturally red hair. You don't really have much control if any over these characteristics. Actions on the other hand you do.

Sin, is a breach of God's divine law. Simply by being gay you are not sinning in anyway. A gay person can be a virgin or marry the opposite sex. That being said homosexual actions are considered sin by the Bible.

In summary, there is a great chasm between a human's sexual orientation and sinful acts of homosexuality. God hates sin. God loves gays as much as straights. Thanks for reading.
Posted by David_Debates 4 months ago
David_Debates
So, in short, I agree with your argument. Interested to see anyone who takes the Con position.
Posted by David_Debates 4 months ago
David_Debates
Well, of course. All men have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, it's written plainly in the Bible. The problem is that we must recognize that homosexual behavior is sinful and not okay. It should not be condoned, but it is no worse than if I were to be sexually promiscuous.