Jesus Christ (peace be upon him) was not actually crucified.The Almighty God raised him up alive.

Hello there. I begin by saying that Jesus Christ (peace be upon him) was the mighty messenger of God,and that God saved him from the cruel death of Crucifixion. God raised up Jesus Christ alive and Prophet Jesus will return to the world in the last days.

You shouldn't interpret the BIBLE to your liking that's immoral and unchristian, however I respect your opinion it's apparent that he died.

1. - False Bible teachers would bring in heresies, have many followers, and cause others to reject God's Word (2 Peter 2:1-2). It is very common today to find people who reject the Bible out of hand because they have heard it misrepresented by a false teacher.

2. - These false prophets would be money hungry, smooth talkers (2 Peter 2:3). A growing number of TV evangelists epitomize this. They twist the Scriptures, using misleading words, to make merchandise of the unwary.

We believe Jesus was not crucified, but was raised bodily to heaven by God, a belief also found in the Gospel of Basilides. However, this view is disregarded by Christians, who accept only the four gospels contained in the New Testament as genuine.

1- Ample Prophesies in the Old Testament about the Messiah getting saved from crucifixion.

(a)- Psalm 91 is not just limited to the foot striking the rock!
(b)- The Crucifixion is Symbolic in the New Testament.
(c)- Indisputable errors and contradictions in the Crucifixion and Resurrection Accounts!

2- Isaiah 53 and its mistranslations.

(a)- Isaiah 53's symbolic speeches - Detailed analysis on every verse.
(b)- Isaiah 53:12.

3- The crucifixion would've broken at least one bone and refuted John 19:30-40!

The following Biblical verses that further refute the crucifixion and resurrection lies:

Being lifted and saved:

Luke 4:10-12
10 For the Scriptures say, "He will order his angels to protect and guard you.
11 And they will hold you up with their hands so you won"t even hurt your foot on a stone.""
12 Jesus responded, "The Scriptures also say, "You must not test the Lord your God.""

Matthew 4:5-10
5 Then the devil took him to the holy city, Jerusalem, to the highest point of the Temple,
6 and said, "If you are the Son of God, jump off! For the Scriptures say, "He will order his angels to protect you. And they will hold you up with their hands so you won"t even hurt your foot on a stone.""
7 Jesus responded, "The Scriptures also say, "You must not test the Lord your God.""
8 Next the devil took him to the peak of a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.
9 "I will give it all to you," he said, "if you will kneel down and worship me."
10 "Get out of here, Satan," Jesus told him. "For the Scriptures say, "You must worship the Lord your God and serve only him.""

Please visit: Psalm 91 clearly confirms that Jesus never got crucified.

John 19

Jesus Sentenced to Be Crucified19 Then Pilate took Jesus and had him flogged. 2 The soldiers twisted together a crown of thorns and put it on his head. They clothed him in a purple robe 3 and went up to him again and again, saying, "Hail, king of the Jews!" And they slapped him in the face.
4 Once more Pilate came out and said to the Jews gathered there, "Look, I am bringing him out to you to let you know that I find no basis for a charge against him." 5 When Jesus came out wearing the crown of thorns and the purple robe, Pilate said to them, "Here is the man!"

6 As soon as the chief priests and their officials saw him, they shouted, "Crucify! Crucify!"

But Pilate answered, "You take him and crucify him. As for me, I find no basis for a charge against him."
7 The Jewish leaders insisted, "We have a law, and according to that law he must die, because he claimed to be the Son of God."
8 When Pilate heard this, he was even more afraid, 9 and he went back inside the palace. "Where do you come from?" he asked Jesus, but Jesus gave him no answer. 10 "Do you refuse to speak to me?" Pilate said. "Don"t you realize I have power either to free you or to crucify you?"

11 Jesus answered, "You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above. Therefore the one who handed me over to you is guilty of a greater sin."

12 From then on, Pilate tried to set Jesus free, but the Jewish leaders kept shouting, "If you let this man go, you are no friend of Caesar. Anyone who claims to be a king opposes Caesar."

13 When Pilate heard this, he brought Jesus out and sat down on the judge"s seat at a place known as the Stone Pavement (which in Aramaic is Gabbatha). 14 It was the day of Preparation of the Passover; it was about noon.
"Here is your king," Pilate said to the Jews.

15 But they shouted, "Take him away! Take him away! Crucify him!"

"Shall I crucify your king?" Pilate asked.

"We have no king but Caesar," the chief priests answered.

16 Finally Pilate handed him over to them to be crucified.
The Crucifixion of JesusSo the soldiers took charge of Jesus. 17 Carrying his own cross, he went out to the place of the Skull (which in Aramaic is called Golgotha). 18 There they crucified him, and with him two others"one on each side and Jesus in the middle.

19 Pilate had a notice prepared and fastened to the cross. It read: jesus of nazareth, the king of the jews. 20 Many of the Jews read this sign, for the place where Jesus was crucified was near the city, and the sign was written in Aramaic, Latin and Greek. 21 The chief priests of the Jews protested to Pilate, "Do not write "The King of the Jews," but that this man claimed to be king of the Jews."
22 Pilate answered, "What I have written, I have written."

23 When the soldiers crucified Jesus, they took his clothes, dividing them into four shares, one for each of them, with the undergarment remaining. This garment was seamless, woven in one piece from top to bottom.

24 "Let"s not tear it," they said to one another. "Let"s decide by lot who will get it."

This happened that the scripture might be fulfilled that said,

"They divided my clothes among them
and cast lots for my garment."[a]
So this is what the soldiers did.

25 Near the cross of Jesus stood his mother, his mother"s sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary Magdalene. 26 When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to her, "Woman,[b] here is your son," 27 and to the disciple, "Here is your mother." From that time on, this disciple took her into his home.

The Death of Jesus28 Later, knowing that everything had now been finished, and so that Scripture would be fulfilled, Jesus said, "I am thirsty." 29 A jar of wine vinegar was there, so they soaked a sponge in it, put the sponge on a stalk of the hyssop plant, and lifted it to Jesus" lips. 30 When he had received the drink, Jesus said, "It is finished." With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.

31 Now it was the day of Preparation, and the next day was to be a special Sabbath. Because the Jewish leaders did not want the bodies left on the crosses during the Sabbath, they asked Pilate to have the legs broken and the bodies taken down. 32 The soldiers therefore came and broke the legs of the first man who had been crucified with Jesus, and then those of the other. 33 But when they came to Jesus and found that he was already dead, they did not break his legs. 34 Instead, one of the soldiers pierced Jesus" side with a spear, bringing a sudden flow of blood and water. 35 The man who saw it has given testimony, and his testimony is true. He knows that he tells the truth, and he testifies so that you also may believe.

14 points of proof that Jesus not crucified neither was he resurrected:

For a person to be crucified he should die on the cross.

1. He was put on the cross and brought down very fast in 3 hours. In 3 hours it"s difficult for a person to die. There for Jesus was alive.

2. When he was bought down his two cross mates were alive proving even Jesus was alive.

3. Jesus legs were not broken. What use is a broken leg to a dead man? Proving that he was alive.

4. The stone was removed and the winding sheets were unwound proving Jesus was alive.

5. Jesus was disguised as a gardener because he was alive trying to be saved from the Jews.

6. The tomb was roomy and spacious. What use is a spacious room for a dead person?

7. When marry Magdalene went to touch Jesus, he said, "Touch me not". He was alive. It will hurt him. He was in pain.

8. Jesus said, "I have not yet ascended unto my father". That means he was alive.

9. Mary Magdalene was not afraid recognizing Jesus.

10. In the upper room Jesus showed his hand and feet to prove he was not a spirit and that he was alive.

11. The disciples were all overjoyed to see him. Because they thought he was dead and the spirit form. There were all overjoyed to see him because he was alive.

12. Jesus ate broiled fish and honeycomb to prove he was alive.

13. The disciples had heard from Mary Magdalene that Jesus was alive.

14. Sign of Jonah. As Jonah was in the belly of the whale for 3days and 3 nights so shall the son of man in the heart of the earth alive.

15. So if he was alive that means no crucifixion, no resurrection

In short Jesus was put on the cross according to the bible"but he did not die. Jesus was not really crucified. And as he did not die so there was no reason to be resurrected.

Dude, this is just ranting your kidding right,

Jesus was not afraid to die. In fact, He predicted His own death and resurrection

Matthew 16:21 - From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests, and teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

Luke 18:31,32 - Jesus took the twelve aside and told them, 'We are going up to Jerusalem, and everything that is written by the prophets about the Son of Man will be fulfilled. He will be handed over to the Gentiles, they will mock him, insult him, spit on him, flog him, and kill him. On the third day he will rise again.'

John 12:30-32 - This voice was for your benefit, not mine. Now is the time for judgment on this world; now the prince of this world will be driven out. But I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to myself". He said this to show the kind of death he was going to die.

Matthew 26:53 - "Do you not think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more that twelve legions of angels? But how then would the Scriptures be fulfilled that say it must happen in this way?"

Matthew 26:39 - "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

John 10:18 - "No man takes it (his life) from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father".

Matthew 27:32-50, (vs 35) - When they had crucified him, they divided up his clothes by casting lots.

(vs 50) - And when Jesus had cried again with a loud voice he gave up his spirit.

Luke 23:26-46, (vs 33) - When they came to the place called the Skull, there they crucified him, along with the criminals - one on his right, the other on his left.

(vs 46) - Jesus called out with a loud voice, "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit". When he had said this, he breathed his last.

John 19:17-30 (vs 18) - Here they crucified him, and with him two others - one on each side, and Jesus in the middle.

(vs 30) - When he had received the drink, Jesus said "It is finished." With that he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.

Matthew 27:54-56 - When the centurion and those with him who were guarding Jesus saw the earthquake and all that had happened, they were terrified and exclaimed, "Surely he was the Son of God." Many women were there watching from a distance... among them were Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James and Joses, and the mother of Zebedee's sons.

John 19:26 - When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to his mother, "Dear woman, here is your son", and to the disciple, "Here is your mother."

Peter speaking to the crowd at the Jewish Temple:

Acts 2:23 - "This man was handed over to you by God's set purpose and foreknowledge and you, with the help of wicked men, put him to death by nailing him to the cross."

Paul speaking:

Acts 13:29 - When they had carried out all that was written about him, they took him down from the tree and laid him in the tomb.

Evidence from the JEWISH SOURCES:

Talmud, b. Sanhedrin 43a: On the eve of the Passover Yeshu [Jesus] was hanged [or crucified]. ... Since nothing was brought forward in his favor he was hanged on the eve of the Passover.

The Amoa "Ulla" (Ulla was a disciple of Youchanan and lived in Palestine at the end of the third century) adds: "And do you suppose that for (Yeshu of Nazareth - Jesus) there was any right of appeal? He was a beguiler, and the Merciful One hath said: "Thou shalt not spare neither shalt thou conceal him." It is otherwise with Yeshu, for He was near to the civil authority.

Note here that the writers of the Talmud took their job seriously. These men were Jews who did not believe that Jesus was the Messiah. They were not Christians but they documented Christ's crucifixion.
Posted by FalsehoodwillFail 3 years ago
We do not have a single clear-cut statement from the entire Old Testament that says that:

Jesus will get crucified.
Jesus will resurrect from death.
2- We have many verses from both the Old and New Testaments that declare that Jesus Christ will be saved and lifted by the Angels from any and all harm that his foes will try to throw at him.

With this said, I ask my respected Jewish and Christian readers to reconsider your beliefs. I ask you to give Islam a serious and honest research and thought.
Posted by danielawesome12 3 years ago
Those comments were not from the bible there from 101 prophecies for the end times
Posted by FalsehoodwillFail 3 years ago
Jesus Christ has said when he returned to the upper room....and the disciples were terrified......(My question is why were they terrified..seeing Jesus)So they say they were frightened because they thought that Jesus was a spirit. He said to the people 'Handle me and see for the spirit does not have flesh and bones. This proves that Jesus did not die...Because had he died...then would have been a spirit without flesh and bones....But remember Jesus says handle me and see...which proves that Jesus was still living......
Posted by Pennington 3 years ago
Jesus never died in the spirit and in that case none of us actually die.
Posted by FalsehoodwillFail 3 years ago
Jesus Christ had said that he had came to fulfill the Mosaic Law.The very fact that Jesus will actually return to earth in the end times is proof enough that he was not killed or crucified.Because if a man dies then there is no chance that he could come back to earth alive.....right??? Because how can a dead person return to earth???That justifies it .And by the way...more than a billion people already believe that Jesus Christ(peace be upon him) was not killed or crucified..
Posted by MaestroEvans 3 years ago
I believe he is trying to argue that Jesus Christ never experienced death; he is arguing that he was taken up by God, much like the way Enoch was taken up.
Posted by Smithereens 3 years ago
so you say that he was never killed yet raised from the dead?
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: A few historical details about roman executions, would have gone a long way. Conduct: No noteworthy conduct slips from either side. S&G: All slips too minor to warrant anything. Argument: Great job with the duel arguments by assertion! Sources: Con was the only side that even included this word, but really both sides were beyond weak on this area. Which translation were your lines pulled from? UPDATE: Both sides were plagiarized. and
Vote Placed by TN05 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Interesting debate on a relevant topic... Or at least it could have been. Pro appears to be taking the Muslim view of Christ's death, but he tried to use the Christian Bible to prove it (lolwut?). Pro had better conduct, however.