AskMe
jaden.casey

Jesus Died for my sins

AskMe

Con

If your going to debate,please understand this is for educational purposes and it should be done in a respectful and professional way.....
jaden.casey

Pro

I don't think this is really a valid 'debate'. This is merely an "opinion poll." In which you state what you believe and i state what you believe, and neither of us have any single kind of evidence concerning our argument; but anyways, let's get down to business.
---------------------------------------------------------------
I believe that Jesus died for our sins, because I am a catholic and I believe in God and in the bible, you most likely don't. In the bible it says that God had closed the gates to heaven when he had seen all the evil that was occurring, Jesus died for our sins, so as to forgive us and save us from hell by reopening the gates of heaven for everyone. Again, there is no proof whatsoever on this topic, but that's what I believe.
AskMe

Con

Thank you for accepting
First i would like to state my view
"And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain."-Quran 4-157

The above is a verse from the holy Quran. Now i know you do not follow the Quran so this is not much proof to you but it opens up couple of points.
1-There were no whiteness,and there for all who believe are in doubt.
2-Jesus was not crucified(did not die)

BIBLE POINTS that back the Quran
1- all "His disciples forsook Him, and fled"-mark 14:50
This being said, anyone who Christians now consider to be a witness, mark proves otherwise
2-Supposedly after the crucifixion jesus walked in the upper room(same one from the last supper*) and said "Peace be unto you." and all the disciples where terrified because they heard he died on the cross and he now came back as a GHOST.

-jesus notices the fear and assures them he is not a ghost and he never died, "Behold My hands and My feet." Have a look at My hands and My feet, that it is I, Myself. I am the same fellow, man. Why are you afraid?
"Handle Me and see. Handle Me and see. For a spirit has no flesh and bones, as you see me have."
This indicates that he never died.
jaden.casey

Pro

jaden.casey forfeited this round.
AskMe

Con

well thank you for debating.
jaden.casey

Pro

jaden.casey forfeited this round.
AskMe

Con

AskMe forfeited this round.
jaden.casey

Pro

jaden.casey forfeited this round.
AskMe

Con

I hope people Still Vote here
jaden.casey

Pro

jaden.casey forfeited this round.