squonk
FollowerofChrist1955

Jesus Was a Liar

squonk

Pro

I will be arguing that Jesus was a liar.

This debate will proceed on the assumption that the Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke & John) offer us an accurate account of what Jesus said, promised & taught throughout his life.

First round is acceptance.
squonk

Pro

Jesus Lied About Prayer

According to Matthew 21:12, "Jesus entered the temple and drove out all who were selling and buying in the temple." That night, he leaves the city of Jerusalem and heads to Bethany (Matthew 21:17). The next morning, Jesus is hungry. He finds a fig tree, but it is barren. So, Jesus uses his preternatural powers, causing the fig tree to wither on the spot. "The fig tree withered at once," according to Matthew 21:19. After, Jesus explains to his disciples that "if you have faith and do not doubt, not only will you do what has been done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ it will be done. Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive" (Matthew 21:21-22).

We find a slightly different version of the story in Mark. In Mark 11, Jesus and his disciples stayed in Bethany the night before the "cleansing of the temple." On the way into Jerusalem, Jesus discovers the fig tree and curses it. But it doesn't wither immediately; it isn't until after Jesus cleanses the temple in Jerusalem that Peter notices the fig tree had "withered away to its roots" (Mark 11:20). Jesus explains, "Truly I tell you, if you say to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and if you do not doubt in your heart, but believe that what you say will come to pass, it will be done for you. So I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours" (Mark 11:23-24).

In John 15:7-8, Jesus says, "If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask for whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. My Father is glorified by this, that you bear much fruit and become my disciples." I could go on an on. In conclusion: Jesus promises that we will receive anything we pray for in faith. This is a lie. Believe this lie, and tragedy ensues:

http://www.patheos.com...

Jesus Lied About The Kingdom

In Matthew 16:28, Jesus says, "Truly I tell you, there are some standing here who will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom." In Matthew 24, Jesus foretells the coming of false messiahs, wars, famine, earthquakes, torture / persecution of Christians, etc. After all of this horrible stuff, Jesus predicts that "the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other" (Matthew 24:30). To cap it off, Jesus said, "Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place" (Matthew 24:34).

In Mark 14:61, Jesus is asked, "Are you the Messiah, the Son of the Blessed One?" Jesus responds in verse 62: "I am; and you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of the Power, and coming with the clouds of heaven" (my emphasis). Here again, Jesus is promising people living in the 1st century that they will be witness to the Son of Man; a being who obviously wields a great deal of power and authority over mankind. The problem is that no "Son of Man" was witnessed coming in the 1st century, or since. None of the things Jesus predicted in Matthew or Mark actually happened.

FollowerofChrist1955

Con

Welcome,

I accepted this debate with the full knowledge it will not go nowhere! The reasons are plain. This may sting a bit, but it’s in your best interest and despite the fact that you can lie at will, God holds me to a much higher standard! The sad fact is that you simply do not have the intelligence to discuss the scriptures. I know you’ll no doubt take offense, but please understand I fully intend to “Prove” your incompetence in this area, to the satisfaction of the Readers, though perhaps not you, because of personal offenses point of view which will no doubt cause you what I like to call the UH-UH effect! That frequents the Atheists of today!

The uh-uh effect is when they are given an answer to a question whether with or without proof, the ih-uh effect takes place causing complete mental shutdown! This infers that the subject has just gone into mental meltdown and can no longer be reached using the English language! The immediately regurgitate the most complex stream of illogic, that, one must shut the computer off, to get away! Truly a disturbing thing to behold!

Now as to proofs: In the 1700’s a Man of some renown named Thomas Paine observed:

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.”

~Thomas Paine, The American Crisis

No I ask you: What is the intelligence capacity of a Man who has heard of God, has heard of heaven and Hell, and has heard of the Soul in hell and the eternal suffering to which it shall be entreated …. And yet, physically, emotionally, and socially demonstrate not the slightest interest in searching to establish its TRUTH?

I can only find one such Soul by characterization … The Stupid! This person is described as:

1 a : slow of mind : obtuse

b : given to unintelligent decisions or acts : acting in an unintelligent or careless manner

c : lacking intelligence or reason : brutish

2 : dulled in feeling or sensation : torpid

3 : marked by or resulting from unreasoned thinking or acting : senseless

4 a : lacking interest or point

So because I KNOW that there is a God by personal research and inquiry within religious fields and institutions, and can attest to the fact of God, the immortal soul, Heaven and Hell and its horrors. Having scientifically researched the newest research regarding sciences discovery which surmise the existence of the human soul, readily available on line, though God is the one who showed me of the soul.

He now recklessly ask me to explain, a matter that he has neither the required training in, nor experience in the subject matter and are capable of understanding only simple yes or no answers due to incompetence on your part? He could have allowed 50,000 words it would not suffice … and 50 rounds. Forgive me but that is to much to ask of anyone! Still I will answer what he CAN understand, granted it won’t be much, but it should be enough given the compromises he suffer?

Let us begin shall we?

First Question? Jesus Lied About Prayer

Answer- No

Reason … Squonk does “not” Pray! Therefore there is no personal experience with which to base conclusion.

As is customary, I having Prayed regularly and daily, having read and studied this scripture specifically and having the aide of God know that all spoken of is true and well established among the Godly. It is surmised that squonk, merely views this scripture from the incompetent standpoint without use of reason … example he cites “Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive" God answer all prayers of Christians .. sometimes the answer is No!

Relying on foolishness … receive all your wildest dreams is “NOT” what it states … what would a child need a Gun, a car, a million dollars? If given what would be the impact, murder, killed in crash, drug addiction alcoholism? There simply is no sensible logic in what squonk infers?

Another ludicrous notion … the moved mountain? What purpose is there in moving the mountain? It borders on the laughable … can God create a rock too big to lift! HAHAHA, as if God creates things to entertain foolish and stupid humans, logic suggest, of what PURPOSE would a need of such a structure be required …. Oh yes to prove God is not all powerful …. Duh , need I go on! How immature is that! How disrespectful to The Living God! I don’t envy those who chant such nonsense!

Question 2: Jesus Lied About The Kingdom

Answer-NO

As is customary, I having Prayed regularly and daily, having read and studied this scripture specifically and having the aide of God know that all spoken of is true and well established among the Godly.

Reason: It is surmised that squonk would “not” KNOW The Kingdom if he tripped over it! Hint: he HAS tripped over it! Shhhh.

Go to church they will SHOW you the Kingdom which exists has existed and will exist. How can you discuss the kingdom if: The person doesn’t know what kingdom he refers to?

What this Kingdom looks like?

Where this kingdom is to be?

How does this Kingdom effect its inhabitants?

So basically The Kingdom could be right in squonks face and he would have no clue it was there would he?

Interesting; isn’t it? He reads scriptures to defraud it … I read scripture to LIVE! What a contrast is it not? Oh well? Let all readers understand that ... Here we have a lost soul reading scripture for the purpose of Belittlements, and is surprised that he hasn’t a clue as to their meaning? Indeed you note what they DO find? What is not known is WHY they do not find the scriptures that say;

Mark 4:12

so that, "'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'"

Isaiah 6:9

He said, "Go, and tell this people: 'Keep on listening, but do not perceive; Keep on looking, but do not understand.'

Isaiah 43:8

Bring out the people who are blind, even though they have eyes, And the deaf, even though they have ears.

These tell all Readers WHY they cannot understand them? How more PLAIN need the instructions BE? You want to understand them .. take that Bible and GO to Church where you can receive instruction and guidance. But does he do this?

Atheists and unbelievers these verses speak directly about … YOU! Why hasn’t he read those scriptures?

He unfortunately has no capability to understand it! Lastly , God forbids certain discussions with the unsaved. He knows everyone and would spare them greater suffering. Because as he has already shown he denigrate Gods word, I knowing that he SHALL BE held accountable for every idle word spoken in this life! I too would spare him from his own ignorance! Confirmation scripture for limited ability to divulge what is Holy to Him! So you know I speak truthfully.

Matthew 7:6

"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

Look back at the scriptures I put, notice how they go together to explain one another. This is true in the entire Bible, which is WHY, they have no business on the internet disparaging, but should be asking for clarification, and not on the internet in church! Why? Because of Gods instruction “not to discuss matters of Holiness” before the Damned! Get it?

Tell me the truth you DIDN’T understand that that was the reason not to ask on the internet huh!

Just like he don’t understand … that the scriptures above are a CURSE TO unbelievers. You CAN’T understand no matter how many times you read it! There’s a reason to, but you’ll have to GO to Church to find out what that is! Without Gods Spirit working within you … you will never be able to understand the Gospels that’s a fact!

how so? Look again at the scriptures? it says:"otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'"

squonk

Pro

Next time, please keep your argument on-topic. The topic of this debate is: "Jesus Was a Liar."

CON has actally said very little in response to my argument. What responses he does offer are predictable, and easily countered.

Re: Jesus Lied About Prayer

In response to my argument that "Jesus lied about prayer" CON said:
  • - "God answer all prayers of Christians .. sometimes the answer is No!"
  • - "receive all your wildest dreams is “NOT” what it states"
Here's the problem: in the Bible, Jesus does not merely promise that God will answer all prayers of Christians, that answer sometimes being no. Again, read what Jesus actually says:
  • - "If you have faith and do not doubt...Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive" (Matthew 21).
  • - "Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours" (Mark 11).
  • - "Ask for whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. My Father is glorified by this, that you bear much fruit and become my disciples" (John 15).
  • - "Very truly, I tell you, if you ask anything of the Father in my name, he will give it to you." (John 16:23).

Jesus explicitly says that we will receive whatever we ask for in prayer. This simply does not happen. In real life, we do not receive whatever we ask for in prayer. CON is not taking Jesus' words at face value; he is interpreting Jesus' words to suit his agenda. In reality, Jesus lied.

Re: Jesus Lied About the Kingdom

In response to my argument that "Jesus lied about the kingdom" CON said:

• - "squonk would “not” KNOW The Kingdom if he tripped over it! Hint: he HAS tripped over it! Shhhh."
  • - "Go to church they will SHOW you the Kingdom which exists has existed and will exist. How can you discuss the kingdom if: The person doesn’t know what kingdom he refers to?"

We need look no further than the Bible to learn that the coming of the Son of Man / establishment of the Kingdom of Heaven is not the kind of the thing you could 'trip over' without noticing. Jesus says enough to make that very clear:

• - "The sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory..." (Matthew 24).
  • - "And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other...' (Matthew 24).
  • - "...you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of the Power, and coming with the clouds of heaven" (Mark 14).
  • - "Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place" (Matthew 24).
So, where was this "sign of the Son of Man" that appeared in Heaven during that generation? When did all the tribes of the earth mourn? Where are all the people who witnessed "the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory"? Where were the angels, sent out with a loud trumpet call? In Mark 14, Jesus is addressing his executioners. Jesus tells them "you will see the Son of Man...coming with the clouds of heaven" (my emphasis).

There's some debate among scholars about what the "Kingdom of Heaven" was supposed to be, but one thing is clear from what Jesus says in the Bible: the coming of the Son of Man would not go unnoticed by anybody. This event would impact the entire world. The problem is, it never happened! Jesus lied.

Summary
  • - Jesus promises that we'll receive whatever we ask for in prayer. This is a lie.
  • - Jesus predicted the coming of the Son of Man / Kingdom of God in the early 1st century; something that never came true.
FollowerofChrist1955

Con

SIGH! Not a surprising response I'm afraid. As originally stated, though clearly above the level of understanding of Pro. Misunderstanding, misinterpretation, misconstruction, misreading, misapprehension, misconception.

but as previously stated ... the incompetence of persons like Pro and all other unbelievers is such, that ... even the explanations require explanation ... which is why I loathe to explain Scriptures to the mentally incapable! But so that the Readers may understand the reasoning, watch what I MUST do to get the point across!

Now you'll notice in my last response I specifically stated for Pro quote"Look back at the scriptures I put, notice how they go together to explain one another. This is true in the entire Bible" unquote. Course that went right over Pro's head! So now begins the explaining of the explanations! Course it mean't Pro should go BACK and find the coresponding scriptures which put the whole thing together! But no, Pro didn't get that, so he just ignored EVERYTHING as not on topic.

Note the use of the term "- Jesus promises that we'll receive whatever we ask for in prayer. This is lie"
Pro remains oblivious to the english language as is usual with atheists.

atheists are not part of the "WE". God doesn't even HEAR prayers of unbelievers! This is the word of the Lord Pro? see if you can at least understand it?

Proverbs 1
But since you refuse to listen when I calland no one pays attention when I stretch out my hand, 25 since you disregard all my adviceand do not accept my rebuke, 26 I in turn will laugh when disaster strikes you;I will mock when calamity overtakes you— 27 when calamity overtakes you like a storm,when disaster sweeps over you like a whirlwind,when distress and trouble overwhelm you. 28 “Then they will call to me but I will not answer;they will look for me but will not find me, 29 since they hated knowledgeand did not choose to fear the Lord.

Pro's conduct of calling God a liar demonstrates a person who doesn't know nor follow God. The scriptures are for Believers! To be surprised that Pro an unbeliever doesn't understand it is laughable. Pro has a kindergartener mentality! as do all unbelievers with regard to the Bible.

They don't have the intelligence to look for God, They desire everything brought to them, only to disregard what is brought! As was proven by the ignoring of my statements!

okay just this once!

Jesus lied about prayer! The answer is NO He did not! Here was my point ... I must NOW STOP, to explain, what to believers WOULD have been obvious! SIGH!

Readers ... I choose to explain it only to you. Pro, obviously cannot stay above water! but may listen in.
Go BACK to those scriptures ... if you read them you will SEE that he is speaking to CHRISTIANS! Only Christians! Thus the promises of God refer and are FOR Christians ALONE! thus there is no 'WE" Pro, there is ONLY me!

Pro doesn't understand this, because he is not educated in scriptural matters! This is why all scripture is beyond Pro, by way of understanding!

Prayer works ... for believers, only for believers, furthermore christians do not ask to move mountains, nor for millions of dollars nor things that are for feeding the flesh!

Stop#2 you see readers, scripture states: 1 Corinthians 6:19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;
You are not your own? what does that mean? Stop#3. It means we don't ASK for things of the Flesh!
Why?
Stop#4 Romans 8:7 For the sinful nature is always hostile to God. It never did obey God's laws, and it never will.
This of course brings me to stop? #5 Galatians 5:16
"16So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. 17 For the flesh craves what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are opposed to one another, so that you do not do what you want.…"

Now ... remember I specifically stated that to EXPLAIN scripture to unbelievers requires far to many stops, to explain what even 1 scripture MEANS, because WHY? I repeat my original statement Pro states was "OFF TOPIC?"

Quote" He now recklessly ask me to explain, a matter that he has neither the required training in, nor experience in the subject matter and are capable of understanding only simple yes or no answers due to incompetence on your part? "unquote

quote"Look back at the scriptures I put, notice how they go together to explain one another." This is true in the entire Bible,"unquote

quote"due to incompetence on your part? one could have allowed 50,000 words it would not suffice … and 50 rounds." unquote.

So now can you see the point Readers? To EXPLAIN to the ignorant a simple scripture requires frequent stops to explain the answers step at a time. Because scripture must be used to explain scripture to get the accurate meaning ... which unbelievers simply do not have the intellect, desire nor capability to perform. God Himself provides believers, a guide to scripture. This Pro is without! Hence the half truths of all Pro's thinking.

put all together the scriptures provided, answer the first question ... as Christians, who know "not" to feed the fleshly desires but rather to Live and Walk in the Spirit! This person doesn't ask of the selfishness of Man, He asked what the spirit "LEADS" to ask? see? simple!

Pro being an unbeliever, "desires" only what satisfies the Flesh! The Flesh is at war with God, it hates God, it fights with God and with Gods way of life at all times! WE of course do not!

So again ... The answer to Jesus Lied about prayer? IS false!

Not going to make all those stops for Pro's stupidity! Pro only needs to get into a church, take the Bible he's misquoting, failing to refer to all the scriptures for each subject as I have demonstrated! ... put them together to understand! WHAT God means! And without the Spirit of God to lead you? It's a LOST cause!

So everytime you see a debate wherethe unbeliever is attempting to UNDERSTAND scripture? Just bypass it, cause it ain't gonna happen ... they just don't pack the gear to understand! And the poor Christian? Their having to expain the explanations because the Atheists are incompetent!

So now we are back to the beginning? Now question #2 would require JUST as many STOPS as the first one!

in a nutshell. The Kingdom of God IS all around you. Not Pro, nor unblievers save by Gods mercy. Wait when did this happen? Ahhh ... on a Hill called Golgatha hanging on the Cross .... the MOMENT The Son of Man stated "
John 19:29
29A jar of sour wine was sitting there. So they soaked a sponge in the wine, put it on a stalk of hyssop, and lifted it to His mouth. 30When Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, “It is finished.” And bowing His head, He yielded up His spirit.

The Christian holiday of Pentecost, which is celebrated on the fiftieth day after Easter, commemorates the descent of the Holy Spirit upon the Apostles and other followers of Jesus Christ while they were in Jerusalem celebrating the Feast of Weeks, as described in the Acts of the Apostles (Acts 2:1–31). Christians believe this event represents the birth of the Church.

So you see MANY of those who WERE there when Christ DIED to begin the Kingdom ... were STILL there when it began.

The appearance of the Son of man ... is future to us BUT much closer than you think, considering the fulfillment of Revelations12:1-3 and WHEN completion of revelations 12:5 occurs yet future!

But that's another story.

squonk

Pro

1) Jesus lied when he said, "Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive" (Matthew 21:21-22).

In Round 3, CON claims that Christians always receive whatever they ask for in prayer, as per Jesus' promise:
  • - "God doesn't even HEAR prayers of unbelievers!"
  • - "...the promises of God refer and are FOR Christians ALONE"
Sadly, this claim is patently false. Christians do not receive everything they ask for in prayer. See the link I posted in Round #1: "Parents Found Guilty in Faith Healing Death of Diabetic Son." What happened? "The Christian parents refused to treat their son's diabetes, choosing prayer over medical treatment, leading to a cruel and lingering death by starvation." Evidently, Jesus lied when he said "whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive."

2) Jesus lied about the Kingdom of God

In Round 3, CON says:
  • - "The Kingdom of God IS all around you."
But Jesus never predicted a Kingdom of God in the year 2017. If Jesus was telling the truth, the Kingdom of God would have come into existence before the year 100 A.C.E.
  • "...there are some standing here who will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom" (Matthew 24).
Where was the Kingdom of God in the 1st century? Where were the false messiahs, wars, earthquakes? Where was the appearance of the Son of Man in the clouds? What nations were mourning? Where were the trumpets & the angels? There were none. Jesus lied.

My opponent has failed to refute claim #1. First, CON tried to argue that God answered all prayers and sometimes God's answer was no. I countered that Jesus promises we will receive whatever we ask of God, which is what the Scripture actually says. In Round 3, CON asserted that Christians actually do receive everything they ask for in prayer. This assertion is obviously false (see above).

My opponent has failed in refute claim #2. In Round 2, CON tried to argue that I would not know the Kingdom of God if I tripped over it. "The Kingdom could be right in squonks [sic] face and he woiuld have no clue it was there", said CON. In Round 2, I counter-argued that, if we believe what Jesus says about the Kingdom of God, it is not the sort of thing that anyone could fail to notice.

Much of what my opponent has written in his arguments is irrelevant preaching / ad hominems. Voters, take this into consideration when voting.
FollowerofChrist1955

Con

The uh-uh effect is syrong with this one, Dear readers. As discussed before, during and now after, Pro never even understood the debate itself.

1.What does Pro an unbeliever know of Gods answer to prayer in the 1st place?

a. Pro doesn't even believe there IS a God.

b.If Pro did believe he would certainly be respectful towards a being capable of sending him to Hell ... wouldn't he!

c. Why is Pro looking only for scriptures to complain about, not scriptures to Save himself?

d. Why would Pro be on a Religious section of a God he doesn't believe in at all?

The reasoning is all to clear. His only goal is to antagonize. Look at the evidence! Pro has no education on Religious matters, provides NO empirical evience that God doesn't answer Christians prayers. Pro couldn't know that!

Pro has no knowledge of the purpose of the Bible?

Pro has no ability to research the Bible with any purpose but to denigrate what he does not understand!

Pro has dem in full view of the readers of this debate, that as a mature Adult he is the poorest of hman intellects, in that, He is obviously AWARE that there is great potential of existence of God. Fully aware, that he if he died today would certainly go to Hell, and yet ... ladies and gentleman, hasn't shown the slightest interest in researching scripture for the purpose of salvation, but instead reads it to antagonize people on Religion sections of debate boards.

Pro is a bully nothing more! And at the end of his life he will pay dearly, and eternally for his foolishness. For the life of me I simply cannot comprehend what would cause an alleged adult, to self destruct in this manner. To profess intelligence in word, but to demonstrate by ACTION the very definition of stupidity!

Well, there you have it. The words of a nonbeliever with regard to the Bible, and the word of a Christian who Lives it! As the choice to proceed into the bowels of Hell ... the CHOICE is yours. Scripture says it best:

Matthew 12:36But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
Posted by squonk 6 months ago
squonk
whiteflame, why do you have to find a reason to remove EVERY single vote, ever? seriously, I can't win a single debate because apparently NOBODY understands what's an acceptable RFD...
Posted by whiteflame 6 months ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: theta_pinch// Mod action: Removed<

4 points to Pro (Conduct, Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: Despite disagreeing with the resolution, I must give pro the win for conduct and arguments, because the con repeatedly used ad hominems, and the majority of his arguments were tangents or failed to rebut the pro's arguments.

[*Reason removal*] (1) Conduct is insufficiently explained. The voter is required to point to specific instances where insults are used in order to award this point. (2) Arguments are insufficiently explained. The voter is required to assess arguments presented by both sides. That requires more than just generalizing about what Con failed to do.
************************************************************************
Posted by squonk 6 months ago
squonk
@ MRAAJ

Hahaha...! I agree with you about your theory being more plausible than the Bible.
Posted by MRAAJ 6 months ago
MRAAJ
Here's a wildass theory, what if all us non Christians, are living hell here on earth, and the only way to connect with god is to bow down to the unscruntinisable, unreputabble, undeniable teachings of the man behind username @follower'. For he has truly met God, and was sent here by him to spread the word!, some even call him a modern day angel!

However this beautiful, perfect, complete man of God cometh with an achilles heel, for if he were to be disproven with logic, reason, and fact, this man shall condemn you in to further torment, sending you packing to hasatan himself. And you will forever be punished for outsmarting him. He doesn't like that, you should know better, visit your local parish now or forever perish.

-That theory alone is more plausible than the Bible. lol ol ol
Posted by squonk 6 months ago
squonk
Where's the evidence that Hell exists?
Posted by MRAAJ 6 months ago
MRAAJ
That burn was so powerful, it sent twice. Ouch!!
Posted by MRAAJ 6 months ago
MRAAJ
oh btw fire is real, you can see it, touch it, its tangible. Religion is not. Dumbo.
Posted by MRAAJ 6 months ago
MRAAJ
Posted by MRAAJ 6 months ago
MRAAJ
Any money my man's gonna respond with some irrelevant psalm verses claiming that he's seen the light, and that everyone else is gonna die. He's just too predictable, I've gotten bored f'ing him around. And btw what sort of old grandad says 'sup'. Who even are you??!!! :)
Posted by MRAAJ 6 months ago
MRAAJ
What?!
What?!
Crowd says What!!?

Lol no point chatting with you old man, you have a screw loose.