radz
Somecrap

Jesus is God

radz

Pro

This debate challenge are only for those who are Unitarian in theology.

Unitarians:
1) Jehovah's Witnesses
2) Socinians
3) Iglesia Ni Cristo
4) Christadelphians
5) Oneness
etc.

In short, this debate challenge is for those who deny the divinity of Jesus Christ.

For the debate title, "Jesus is God" means that Jesus has the same nature as God, that is, the word "God" in "Jesus is God" is an adjectival noun in the predicative position.

And to be specific, I, the Pro, is a Trinitarian. I believe that there are three persons who are one God.

Let's have a sound debate!
Somecrap

Con

Hi im a muslim, we believe that jesus pbuh is not god but rather was a mighty massenger of god, now of course u dont believe in the quran, so i gonna prove from your bible that jesus isnt god and he is a prophet only for sure.
radz

Pro

radz forfeited this round.
Somecrap

Con

anyone who eats food cant never be a God!
radz

Pro

I am sorry for not posting my arguments. I had been busy this Christmas Holiday. I'll re-post this debate challenge with you again. :)
radz

Pro

radz forfeited this round.
Somecrap

Con

Somecrap forfeited this round.
radz

Pro

radz forfeited this round.
Somecrap

Con

Somecrap forfeited this round.
Posted by bubbatheclown 2 years ago
bubbatheclown
As for the Islamic belief that someone who looked like Him died, why? Why would someone just impersonate Jesus and die in His place? He didn't have to die. Prior to His arrest in the Garden of Gethsemane there was no arrest warrant for Him or anything, so he didn't have to die. The whole idea of an impostor dying in His place just doesn't make any sense. And then there's the fact that the New Testament was written 600 years before the Quran, so its account of Jesus (which was probably written by eyewitnesses) is much more likely to be accurate than the Quran's account of Jesus.+
Posted by Somecrap 2 years ago
Somecrap
CAN*** lol