Jesus is a God ?

I wanna Open This debate for Any one have a knowledge about christianity, And I Appeled for Christians to come with The almoste evidences to Prove that Jesus is a God.
My Prove To say No, is in your Bible said , Mark (13, 32) : 'But of that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.' .
Normaly if you say that Jesus is a God , he have to know the day of judgment, Is not a sign of countradiction ?

hello good sir I am an Atheist ( a non believer) today unlike others I'm not disproving god but Jesus so ill be modest to my respect limit :). first of all in the bible (yeas I read it) it gives a specific time that Jesus was living, but in other historical documents/books from the same time era Jesus is not mentioned even once. Not one letter or book not one wall painting was Jesus mentioned in( it's almost like the only people who knew him were the people who wrote the bible). But the bible is not a reliable source as the oldest know copy was written 200 years after Jesus's death was supposed to have taken place. But now into the if department, lets say that Jesus existed and was the son of god. Don't you think there would be a little more than one measly book were he is mentioned. EPILOGUE I'm sorry for that being long, I hope you can produce a good well written debate ( I like debates) but if anything I'm not trying to offend anyone and I don't hate your religion neither am I trying to convert you. I'm just trying to defend my no-belief and give the world a good side to this argument.

I respect your Opinion Sir, I did like to debate a christiane Haha bcz like you know to be an Atheist is so difficult to prove you in the Bible , but anyway I will try.
Like you know in the Bibl ther is a lot of problems and Doubts about That's become from God or it's a jesus words.
Like you said you are a no believer I will give you an exemple and Not from the Quran or Bible, like you know Christians say that Jesus is a son of God, but Jesus was living like a person (eatin, ...) and they returns and say that God have all power to reduce his power and transfered him like a persone ( and like you know we believe that God is the creature) , But if we follow up this Logic we result for an exemple ' A Carpenter should be to transfer for a cupboard to be sure that he is a carpenter??' the answer is No, then Why the God will transfer for a person , and they believe that he was a God??
I wanna add somethin , just to know, in the bible Jesus never said that he is the god or to worship Him never.

ok then why do you worship him if he never said he was god then maybe he was just specially chosen to be a prophet no gods son. but other than that i have one question is Jesus a part of god or a second god because that always confused me. another flaw in the christian bible is why god sent Jesus to the cross, it says that it was for forgiveness/redemption, but gods almighty ,why would he sacrifice his son for something he could do with a snap of his fingers.

Haha Yea Im Agree with you, like a Muslim we believe that Jesus is a prophet No More, and We have the same questions for christians to explain us this story of godhead of Jesus!
I think We are agree in this Idea that Jesus Was ot a god, for That i liked to debate a christian who learn the Bible :)

hashtagmugger1 forfeited this round.
Posted by Vajrasattva-LeRoy 2 years ago
My name wasn't Jesus- I had a Hebrew name, pronounced Yeshua.

"Yahweh" has been walking around, talking with people, etc. , for millennia.

Both the body "Yeshua" & the body "Yahweh" were around about 2000 years ago.

As I recall, according to the Bible, I never claimed to be God,
I told people that God is in spirit & should be worshiped in spirit, &
I never said that people should worship me.

You should study my Debates, such as the one titled
" "Yahweh" was an Extraterrestrial ... "
Posted by Modest 2 years ago
I hope we will debate each other GoOrDin in this subject as soon as possibel ;)
Posted by GoOrDin 2 years ago
Yes he is. read my profile
Posted by Modest 2 years ago
I don't know what do you want mean Ragnar!!
Posted by Ragnar 2 years ago
I suggest setting a rule that S&G are not to be graded.
Vote Placed by bladerunner060 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: There was no real debate here...But conduct, at least, for the forfeit.