Jewish-Gal
BibleTruthHQ

Jesus is not in the old testament, he is not the messiah. he is fiction.

BibleTruthHQ

Jewish-Gal

Pro

I would actually like to debate another girl. A girl on girl debate :). I will prove your JC never existed and is made up and so is the new testament. JC is not the messiah.
BibleTruthHQ

Con

I accept this debate as Con. I would like to thank my opponent for hosting this debate. It is going to be interesting discussion. I'm a woman and a Biblical Christian.

Pro, you expressed in round 1 that you will prove Christ never existed, he is made up, along with the new testament. You also voiced that Jesus the Christ is not the messiah. Pro, you generated these assertions, yet you provided no evidence for me to rebute. The BOP is on Pro. I await your reasoning in round 2.

Jewish-Gal

Pro

Actually the BOP is on you Bibletruth.

This is my arguments as to why I believe JC is not the messiah.

(1) Jesus Did Not Fulfill the Messianic Prophecies

The Bible says he would:

[A] Build the Third Temple (Ezekiel 37:26-28).

[B] Gather all Jews back to the Land of Israel (Isaiah 43:5-6).

[C] Usher in an era of world peace, and end all hatred, oppression, suffering and disease. As it says: "Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall man learn war anymore." (Isaiah 2:4)

[D] Spread universal knowledge of the God of Israel, which will unite humanity as one. As it says: "God will be King over all the world – on that day, God will be One and His Name will be One" (Zechariah 14:9).

(2) Jesus Did Not Embody the Personal Qualifications of Messiah

[A] Messiah as Prophet

[B] Descendant of David: The Messiah must be descended on his father's side from King David but according to Christians, JC was the product of a virgin birth and he had no father, so he could not be the messiah.

[C] Torah observance: The Messiah will lead the Jewish people to full Torah observance. The Torah states that all mitzvot (commandments) remain binding forever, and anyone coming to change the Torah is immediately identified as a false prophet. (Deut. 13:1-4)

Throughout the Christian "New Testament," Jesus contradicts the Torah and states that its commandments are no longer applicable. For example, John 9:14 records that Jesus made a paste in violation of Shabbat, which caused the Pharisees to say (verse 16), "He does not observe Shabbat!"

(3) Mistranslated Verses "Referring" to Jesus

[A] The Virgin Birth: Isaiah 7:14

[B] Suffering servant: Christianity claims that Isaiah chapter 53 refers to Jesus, as the "suffering servant."
In actuality, Isaiah 53 directly follows the theme of chapter 52, describing the exile and redemption of the Jewish people. The prophecies are written in the singular form because the Jews ("Israel") are regarded as one unit. Throughout Jewish scripture, Israel is repeatedly called, in the singular, the "Servant of God" (see Isaiah 43:8). In fact, Isaiah states no less than 11 times in the chapters prior to 53 that the Servant of God is Israel.
When read correctly, Isaiah 53 clearly [and ironically] refers to the Jewish people being "bruised, crushed and as sheep brought to slaughter" at the hands of the nations of the world. These descriptions are used throughout Jewish scripture to graphically describe the suffering of the Jewish people (see Psalm 44).

So these are my claims as to why I believe there is no JC and the new testament was created by the devil to lie to people about some savior that is going to come back. JC is fictional, otherwise, he would have already came, but he didn’t, did he? JC is in hell burning with Satan.
BibleTruthHQ

Con

Pro: (1) Jesus Did Not Fulfill the Messianic Prophecies

Pro: The Bible says he would:

Pro: [A] Build the Third Temple (Ezekiel 37:26-28).

Con: The Jewish in Israel today are not the true biblical Jews. The real Jews are black, not white. The real Jews went into slavery, and they currently remain enslaved today. God said in the book of Deuteronomy 28:15-68, if the Israelites did not obey his voice, he would curse them by having them enslaved again.

Deuteronomy 28:68 And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

The real Israelites went into slavery under the Egyptians for 400 (Gen 15:13) years and God brought us out of that slavery. We did not go back into slavery under the Egyptians again. Egypt means bondage or slavery.

Exodus 20:2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

That being said, which people on planet earth went into slavery on ships and were sold for slave men and slave women? The so called blacks in America, and scattered abroad at this present time. The Hispanics & Native Americans are part of Israel as well, yet this verse is talking about the blacks in America today. God scattered us among the heathen (Deut. 4:27).

Zechariah 2:6-7 [6] Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the Lord: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the Lord. [7] Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.

The land of the North is North America and Babylon is America. Therefore, the real Israelites are still in Babylon.

Pro: [B] Gather all Jews back to the Land of Israel (Isaiah 43:5-6).

Con: As I detailed up above, the real Biblical Jews and Israelites have not been gathered into their land yet, until Christ returns. The Jewish in Israel today are what God calls, Edomites.

Eziekel 36:5 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Surely in the fire of my jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all Idumea, which have appointed my land into their possession with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey.

Idumea means Edom. The Jewish today are the Biblica Edomites. They are the ones who currently possess the land now called Israel.

Pro: [C] Usher in an era of world peace, and end all hatred, oppression, suffering and disease. As it says: "Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall man learn war anymore." (Isaiah 2:4)

Con: Nation is rising against nation because the end is nearing. The real Israelites are awakening to who they really are and Christ will be making his second appearing soon to deliver the Israelites out of the hands of our captives. ISIS is bible prophecy.

2 Esdras 15:28-29 [28] Behold an horrible vision, and the appearance thereof from the East. [29] Where the nations of the dragons of Arabia shall come out with many charets, and the multitude of them shalbe caried as the winde vpon earth, that all they which heare them, may feare and tremble.

Isaiah 14:2
And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the Lord for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

If the white people claiming to be the Israelites, are in fact the real Israelites, why has this scripture not been fulfilled?

Pro: [D] Spread universal knowledge of the God of Israel, which will unite humanity as one. As it says: "God will be King over all the world – on that day, God will be One and His Name will be One" (Zechariah 14:9).

Con: That day has not come yet. This is future prophecy regarding the true biblical Israelites.

Pro: (2) Jesus Did Not Embody the Personal Qualifications of Messiah[A] Messiah as Prophet

Con: You made a claim here, but no evidence for me to refute. Anyhow, Jesus Christ, the Messiah, came as a prophet.

Deuteronomy 18:18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

Acts 3:22For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.

Pro: [B] Descendant of David: The Messiah must be descended on his father's side from King David but according to Christians, JC was the product of a virgin birth and he had no father, so he could not be the messiah.

Con: Jesus the Christ did have a father. Christianity's doctrine contradicts the Bible. God never gave anyone religion. He didn’t give anyone Christianity, Judaism, Islam, etc. Christians worship Jesus as God, but he was and is not God. He was and is the Messiah, the son of God.

John 1:45 Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.

Christ had two genealogies (Matthew 1:1-16; Luke 3:23-38), which means he had two parents, just as we all do today.

Genealogy: a line of descent traced continuously from an ancestor.

So if Christ did NOT have a biological father, why was Joseph mentioned in his genealogy?

The word ‘virgin’ simply means an unmarried girl of marriageable age.

Hebrews 2:16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

Seed: man's sperm.

Leviticus 15:16 And if any man's seed of copulation go out from him, then he shall wash all his flesh in water, and be unclean until the even.

Copulation: sexual intercourse.

Pro: [C] Torah observance: The Messiah will lead the Jewish people to full Torah observance. The Torah states that all mitzvot (commandments) remain binding forever, and anyone coming to change the Torah is immediately identified as a false prophet. (Deut. 13:1-4)

Con: Christ never said the commandments were done away with. The only commandment that is done away with is the law of animal sacrifice because Christ is the sacrificial lamb.

Isaiah 53:10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

Matthew 5:17-19 [17] Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

What did Christ fulfill? He would contradict himself if he said he came not to destroy the law but to fulfill the law.

Luke 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Christ fulfilled what was written in the laws concerning him. He didn’t come to destroy all the laws. That’s what Christianity teaches, but that is not what the Bible says.

[18] For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

NOT one dot, comma, one tiny marking pass form the law. Meaning all the laws are still to be kept by the Israelites.

[19] Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

If anyone of the Israelites breaks one of the least commandments and teaches others that it’s ok to do so, they will not inherit the kingdom.

Pro: For example, John 9:14 records that Jesus made a paste in violation of Shabbat, which caused the Pharisees to say (verse 16), "He does not observe Shabbat!"

Con: John 9:14-16 [14] And it was the sabbath day when Jesus made the clay, and opened his eyes. [15] Then again the Pharisees also asked him how he had received his sight. He said unto them, He put clay upon mine eyes, and I washed, and do see. [16] Therefore said some of the Pharisees, This man is not of God, because he keepeth not the sabbath day. Others said, How can a man that is a sinner do such miracles? And there was a division among them.

Christ didn't violate the Sabbath. The Sabbath is to be kept holy. The Israelites are not to work, cook, buy and or sell

Nehemiah 10:31 And if the people of the land bring ware or any victuals on the sabbath day to sell, that we would not buy it of them on the sabbath, or on the holy day: and that we would leave the seventh year, and the exaction of every debt.

Nehemiah 13:15-19 is also another good example of no buying or selling on the Sabbath.

Exodus 35:3 Ye shall kindle no fire throughout your habitations upon the sabbath day.

Pro: (3) Mistranslated Verses "Referring" to Jesus [A] The Virgin Birth: Isaiah 7:14

Con: The word ‘virgin’ simply means unmarried girl of marriageable age.

Pro: [B] Suffering servant: Christianity claims that Isaiah chapter 53 refers to Jesus, as the "suffering servant."
When read correctly, Isaiah 53 clearly [and ironically] refers to the Jewish people being "bruised, crushed and as sheep brought to slaughter" at the hands of the nations of the world.

Con: Pro, then maybe you can explain this scripture?

Proverbs 30:4 Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?

As well as this scripture?

Psalms 110:1 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Pro: JC is fictional, otherwise, he would have already came, but he didn’t, did he?

Con: The real Jews/Israelites are not in their land yet, we are still in captivity. Thus, Christ is not going to return until all has been fulfilled.

Jewish-Gal

Pro

( PRO: that’s not true at all. )

( PRO: this is neither true. We are in Israel today, we never went to the land of the north. )

( PRO: you are twisting the bible to say what you want it to say. )

( PRO: this book is not even found in the torah and tanakh so you are twisting the words to say what you want them to say. )

Isaiah 14:2

( PRO: because that is not what that verse means, this is talking about the people who serve satan, ALL THE WAY UNDERNEATH THE GROUND, stupid! )

( PRO: this day has already come, obviously if we are in the country of Israel right now. Ddddduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! )

( PRO: actually I did give evidence stupid. Jesus Did Not Embody the Personal Qualifications of Messiah that is evidence. )

( PRO: this is not talking about the false prophet JC. )

( PRO: Christians say different so I’ll go with what they say and that means your false prophet JC is not the messiah :p )

Seed: man's sperm.

Copulation: sexual intercourse.

( PRO: whats your point? )

( PRO: that is not what this means you keep twisting verses to say what you want them to say! Are you mentally ill or are you playing stupid? )

( PRO: and Christians say different so that makes your JC a false prophet. )

( PRO: that is a lie we can do these things. )

( PRO: its talking about King David stupid. )

As well as this scripture?

( PRO: this is talking about King David to stupid. )

( PRO: vote for me [PRO] because CON is twisting verses and cannot properly refute any of my evidence. )

Thanks guys.

BibleTruthHQ

Con

( PRO: that’s not true at all. )

Con: That is not an argument. Pro did not deliver a strong disagreement for me to disprove.

Con: Can you display proof the white people which reside in Israel today are the true Jews/Israelites? If you never went to the land of the North, then you just basically revelaed that the white Jewish in Israel at this present time are not the true Jews/Israelites.

Con: Not twisting the Bible at all. Just going precept upon precept as Isaiah 28:10 states. Also, simply showing some verses to prove my case.

Con: The Apocrypha was originally in the 1611. The Protestant Christians removed it since they felt that it wasn’t God’s word.

“All King James Bibles published before 1666 included the Apocrypha,[35] though separately to denote them as not equal to Scripture proper, as noted by Jerome in the Vulgate, to which he gave the name, "The Apocrypha."[36] In 1826,[37] the National Bible Society of Scotland petitioned the British and Foreign Bible Society not to print the Apocrypha,[38]resulting in a decision that no BFBS funds were to pay for printing any Apocryphal books anywhere. Since that time most modern editions of the Bible and reprintings of the King James Bible omit the Apocrypha section. In the 18th century, the Apocrypha section was omitted from the Challoner revision of the Douay-Rheims version. In the 1979 revision of the Vulgate, the section was dropped. Modern reprintings of the Clementine Vulgate commonly omit the Apocrypha section. Many reprintings of older versions of the Bible now omit the apocrypha and many newer translations and revisions have never included them at all.

There are some exceptions to this trend, however. Some editions of the Revised Standard Version and the New Revised Standard Version of the Bible include not only the Apocrypha listed above, but also the third and fourth books of Maccabees, and Psalm 151.

The American Bible Society lifted restrictions on the publication of Bibles with the Apocrypha in 1964. The British and Foreign Bible Society followed in 1966.[39] The Stuttgart edition of the Vulgate (the printed edition, not most of the on-line editions), which is published by the UBS, contains the Clementine Apocrypha as well as the Epistle to the Laodiceans and Psalm 151.

Brenton's edition of the Septuagint includes all of the Apocrypha found in the King James Bible with the exception of 2 Esdras, which was not in the Septuagint and is no longer extant in Greek.[40] He places them in a separate section at the end of his Old Testament, following English tradition.

In Greek circles, however, these books are not traditionally called Apocrypha, but Anagignoskomena (O36;ναγιγνωσκa2;μενα), and are integrated into the Old Testament. TheOrthodox Study Bible, published by Thomas Nelson Publishers, includes the Anagignoskomena in its Old Testament, with the exception of 4 Maccabees. This was translated by the Saint Athanasius Academy of Orthodox Theology, from the Rahlfs Edition of the Septuagint using Brenton's English translation and the RSV Expanded Apocrypha as boilerplate. As such, they are included in the Old Testament with no distinction between these books and the rest of the Old Testament. This follows the tradition of the Eastern Orthodox Church where the Septuagint is the received version of Old Testament scripture, considered itself inspired in agreement with some of the Fathers, such as St Augustine, rather than the Hebrew Masoretic text followed by all other modern translations.[41]”

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org...

Con: Pro, you explained that Isaiah 14:2 does not mean what it reads but it is referring to the people who serve Satan, and you said, “ALL THE WAY UNDERNEATH THE GROUND, stupid!” you did not offer a strong argument for either of the points you made. Nothing for me to disprove again.

Con: Pro, you must provide a strong argument. Forming a statement with no proof to support your point, is not an argument. Nothing for me to disprove, again.

Con: Pro, that statement is not evidence which supports your points. You need to provie bible verses or some other sources as evidence.

Con: Viewers, I’d like to make it clear that Pro is not providing proof for the statements she is constructing. I have nothing to argue against.

Con: This is not an argument, but a choice. Also Pro, we are not discussing Christianity’s doctrine. We are discussing the topic you chose for this debate, “Jesus is not in the old testament, he is not the messiah. he is fiction.”

( PRO: whats your point? )

Con: My point is that Christ did have a father, which was Joseph. No where in the Bible does it say Joseph is the step father or the adoptive father of Christ. Joseph is mentioned in the genealogy of Christ (Matthew 1:1-16) for a reason, he, Joseph, was Jesus the Christ’s biological father, by blood.

Con: Not mentally ill or stupid, simply providing my evidence which supports my arguments.

Con: We are not discussing Christians doctrine. We are discussing whether or not Jesus the Christ is a false prophet. Christians can say what they please, that doesn’t change what the scriptures in the Bible say.

Con: It is very clear that the scriptures in the bible, prohibit buying, selling, and cooking on the Sabbath. The LORD’s Sabbath is to be kept Holy.

*Note:Pro did not provide a strong argument for me to rebut.

Con: Can you provide scriptural proof or some sort of prove for your statement?

Pro constructed strawman arguments and made some, rather childish staetmetns, remarks. Vote Con.

Jewish-Gal

Pro

Jewish-Gal forfeited this round.
BibleTruthHQ

Con

Pro failed to provide evidence for the claims she created. Vote Con.

Thank you Jewish-Gal for hosting this debate.
Posted by BibleTruthHQ 1 year ago
BibleTruthHQ
Jewish-Gal: We can do another debate - not a problem for me.
Posted by Rami 1 year ago
Rami
So, I guess your non-affilated. Are you sure you're not Reform or Conservative?
Posted by Jewish-Gal 1 year ago
Jewish-Gal
bibletruth, I want another debate
Posted by Jewish-Gal 1 year ago
Jewish-Gal
Rami I go to the synagogue once a month.
Posted by TheWORDisLIFE 1 year ago
TheWORDisLIFE
@Rami

Ok and what does that have to do with "white" people being the real Jews?
Posted by TheWORDisLIFE 1 year ago
TheWORDisLIFE
@BibleTruthHQ

Sis, I think your evidence was to strong for her and now she's goin to forfeit because. She ain't got no hard evidence to back up what she is saying. All praises, good job sis.
Posted by Rami 1 year ago
Rami
@TheWORDisLIFE:

Tsk. It's a commonly known fact those who study the Torah that Jews are called "Yehudim". I believe that is the word for Jews in current Hebrew.

@JG:

I mean, do you identify as Reform or Conservative? If this does not make sense to you, tell me how often you go to Synagogue.
Posted by Jewish-Gal 1 year ago
Jewish-Gal
@thewordislife

whatever
Posted by Jewish-Gal 1 year ago
Jewish-Gal
@Rami

I am Jewish born in Israel but raised in CA (Canada). Both of my parents are from Israel, which makes me Israeli.
Posted by TheWORDisLIFE 1 year ago
TheWORDisLIFE
@Jewish-Gal

Je wish you were a Jew. The Most High God ain't dealing with no Edomites. Jew-ish means somewhat like. So if you are Jew-ish, you are saying you are somewhat like the Judahites, but you are not the original Judahites. Jew comes from the word Judah, so what happened to the other 11 tribes?
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
Jewish-GalBibleTruthHQTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro ff a round, so conduct to Con.