Jesus is son of god muhammad is a false prophet

First sorry for my poor English
Since all Muslims claimed that Jesus is not the son of god
And claimed that bible isn't correct
Let's see

Proof that muhammad is a false prophet
Bible says " many false prophets will arise and lead many astrays" Matthew 24:11

Another verse says
" but the prophet who speaks a word presumptuously in my name which I have which I not commanded him to speak .... That prophet shall DIE " Deuteronomy 18:12

Muhammad said what god didn't commanded him to say and muhammad said
"I have fabricated things against god and have imputed to him words which he has not spoken " al-tabari 6:111

So the prophecy in the bible appeared :)
Let's not forget om qirfa or qirfa's mother when he command his men to attack her
And kill her " they cut her body half using camels
And took her daughter for sexual reasons or i don't know why
Then they took qirfa's mother's head to muhammad and he put it in I front of people
Is that a prophet ? The religion of peace ? C'mon u gotta do better than that
He command his men to fight non-Muslims and god didn't command him to say that
Let's not forget many of his horrible crimes .

About the bible when Muslims claimed that its not the original one it's fraud

Muhammad him self admitted that the bible and Torah are the god words and it's true and original when he command his men to read it for him even quran says that bible and Torah haven't corrupted
BESIDES where's the original quran that been wretten on rocks and leaves ?
There's a copy in turkey and it's not the original one the one in turkey is from Othman
Age after he burned all the old qurans why did he burned it ???
SCIENTISTS FOUND OLD BIBLES SINCE 68 ad and more than 10 other ancient bibles and compared it with the bible that we read today and it's the SAME!!!
Unlike Quran when it say that Jesus mother is Aaron sister , Aaron is Moses brother
And he died thousands year before merry and Jesus come
That is a major issue in Quran !
There's a proof in Quran that Jesus is son of god

" Jesus the son of Mary was a messenger of Allah and his word and a (spirit from him) " Quran 4:171

Spirit from him , from WHO ?
From god :)

About the crucify

In Quran Jesus said " peace on me the day I was born and the day I die and the day I shall be raised alive " Maryam 19:33
The bible mentions about 500 Eyewitnesses who saw the risen Jesus
Even Ahmad deedat couldn't beat McDowell on this debate
People found many issues in Quran but Christians respected Muslims and didn't say anything but Muslims couldn't stop make fun of the bible GOD WORDS
By the way isis are doing as Muslims were doing before
Forgot to say that Quran been written after Muhammad died
By looking for people who heard verses so that makes quran on the edge
Anyone can change god's words that time right ?

In Quran you have a verse says that Quran can't be change and in the Arabic version it doesn't say al QURAN actually the verse didn't mention the Quran maybe it means the bible or all the holy books !

We have many verses in bible as well I will say one

Matthew 24:35

Plus I bet there was more than 1 million copies of bible before Jews fraud it
It's impossible to take all those bibles and burn it and then rewrite it again!
Bible is more accurate than Quran Jesus stidents wrote it but the people who wrote the Quran were strangers they claimed that they heard the verses that's why when they wrote the Quran they asked for 2 people that heard the verses !

Jesus did miracles but muhammad didn't

Jesus created Han body and gave it the soul he bring dead people to life

Muhammad didn't muhammad used the sword to make Islam bigger
Jesus used Love :)

At the end there's no proof to claim that bible is corrupt but there's verses in bible and Quran says that bible and Torah arnet fraud muhammad him self admitted
At the end we worshipping the god
Don't say that we worship Jesus , Jesus never said I'm your god worship me !
He said worship god ONLY GOD

That's it thanks for reading I won't reply to anyone
Because all I will hear is cursing from Muslims for saying the truth

Even your Quran is fabricated by humans it Ben written after muhammad died and the people who wrote it were normal they claimed that they heard the verses
Muhammad did a lot of crimes even so he admitted that our holy bible isn't corrupted
And u Muslims claim that bible been corrupted ?
I don't listen to people who can beat their wives and to their false prophet that many holy books says that there will be a false prophet that'll trick a lot of people
Your religion is not the religion of peace

Here you go a major issue in your Quran
It says that Mary is Aaron sister but Aaron died thousand years before Mary and Jesus
God said that Jesus is a part of his spirit it's Ben written in your Quran
Quran been written by humans and after muhammad bible been written by Jesus students

Quran is a copy from Torah the Jews holy book and u can't deny that

Read my article and respect other's religions like we do with your religion
Of course Muslims can't respect other religions I don't know why but u can't handle the truth that Christianity is a real religion and peaceful unlike your religion it's full of violence

Won't reply again at the end when Jesus come to help humanity and his believers
You'll know the truth mate u can tell him that you're waiting for muhammad to save you ? LOL

/Con Said: Muhammad said "I have fabricated things against god and have imputed to him words which he has not spoken " al-tabari 6:111/

ANSWER: This is in fact such a weak and stupid argument made by some Christians , and they desperately and shamelessly use it to disprove the prophet hood of Muhammad.

For starter, Tabari was a HISTORIAN not a Scholar, so he does not verify the narrations as we will read in the introduction of his book. Anyway, Islamic historians would simply compile all the known narrations about a certain event, regardless of how authentic or reliable each of those narrations were. They would copy the Isnads (chains of transmitters) into their books, in order that the Muhaditheen (scholars of Hadith) could determine which narration was Sahih/Hasan (authentic/good) and which was Dhaeef (weak) or even Mawdoo (fabricated). Tabari says in a disclaimer in the introduction of his book:

This book of mine may contain some information mentioned by me on the authority of certain men of the past, which the reader may disapprove of and the listener may find detestable, because he can find nothing sound and no real meaning in it. In such cases, he should know that it is not my fault that such information comes to him, but the fault of someone who transmitted it to me. I HAVE MERELY REPORTED IT as it was reported to me.(Tareekh at-Tabari, Vol.1, Introduction)"

So this argument that Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said that he lied is just PATHETIC and CHILDISH as can be seen. Making use of the weakest of weak narrations is the job of the HYPOCRITES.

For more Evidence:

/Con Said: Let's not forget om qirfa or qirfa's mother when he command his men to attack her/.

ANSWER: Umm Qirfah was the chief leader of Tribe of Badr of Fazara. According to two reports above, Zaid Ibn Haritha went out on a journey to Syria and with them was Merchandise for the Companions of the Prophet (p). While they were near Wadi al-Qura, they were ambushed by men of the Tribe of Banu Fazara whose leader was Umm Qirfa herself. The reports tell us that they were left for dead, which is what they thought. The things they were carrying (the merchandise) was all stolen from them. Another thing it tells us from the report is the only person to survive in this ambush was Zayd Ibn Harithah. The rest were killed.

Zaid Ibn Harithah with all the wounds inflicted on him returned to Madinah to tell the Prophet (p) what had happened. After a while (weeks or months, the report doesn"t tell exactly when) Zayd Ibn Harithah recovered from his wounds and asked for permission to take revenge on the Tribe of Badr of Fazara what they had did to him and his Companions. Permission was granted.

As expected Zayd Ibn harithah raided the people of Fazara and killed those who were involved in killing his Companions and robbing the merchandise. Umm Qirfa, according to the above reports was also killed for being the leader.

For more Evidence:

/Con Said: About the bible when Muslims claimed that its not the original one it's fraud Muhammad him self admitted that the bible and Torah are the god words/

ANSWER: The bible underwent alterations, additions, and omissions. This was also said by the Committee charged with revising The Bible (Revised Standard Version). This Committee consisted of thirty-two scholars who served as members of the Committee. They secured the review and counsel of an Advisory Board of fifty representatives of the co-operating denominations. The Committee said in the Preface to The Bible (Revised Standard Version), p. iv, "Sometimes it is evident that the text has suffered in transmission, but none of the versions provides a satisfactory restoration. Here we can only follow the best judgment of competent scholars as to the most probable reconstruction of the original text." The Committee also said in the Preface, p. vii, "Notes are added which indicate significant variations, additions, or omissions in the ancient authorities (Mt 9.34; Mk 3.16; 7.4; Lk 24.32, 51, etc.)."

For more Evidence:

/Con Said: " Jesus the son of Mary was a messenger of Allah and his word and a (spirit from him) " Qur'an 4:171 Spirit from him , from WHO ? From god/

ANSWER: Qur'an 4:171 O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.

/Con said: About the crucify/ In Qur'an Jesus said " peace on me the day I was born and the day I die and the day I shall be raised alive " Maryam 19:33/

ANSWER: It So funny Con remove the (Will) from the verse. Which Indicate Jesus did not die yet. Let read Qur'an 19:33 And peace is on me the day I was born and the day I WILL die and the day I am raised alive."

1: Jesus made it clear that crucifixion was not his purpose (Matt. 9:13, 12:7, Mark 1:38, Luke 4:43, 19:10,Mark 14:26, Luke 22:42-43.

2:The apostles did not believe Jesus rose from the dead (Matt. 28:17, Mark 16:14, Luke 24:11, Matt. 16:22, Mark 9:30-32)

3:Jesus predicted he will be as the Sign of Jonah which is stay Alive (Matthew 12:40) - JESUS PRAYED TO BE SAVED NOT TO DIE AND GOD ANSWERED HIM (Hebrews5:7).

For more Evidence:

////Con Said: Qur'an is a copy from Torah the Jews holy book and u can't deny that////

ANSWER: Many critics allege that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) plagiarized (copied or adapted) the Qur'an from other human sources or from previous scriptures or revelations.

The day-to-day life of the Prophet was an open book for all to see. In fact a revelation came asking people to give the Prophet (pbuh) privacy in his own home. If the Prophet had been meeting people who told him what to say as a revelation from God, this would not have been hidden for very long.

The extremely prominent Quraish nobles who followed the Prophet and accepted Islam were wise and intelligent men who would have easily noticed anything suspicious about the way in which the Prophet brought the revelations to them - more so since the Prophetic mission lasted 23 years.

The enemies of the Prophet kept a close watch on him in order to find proof for their claim that he was a liar - they could not point out even a single instance when the Prophet may have had a secret rendezvous with particular Jews and Christians.

ANSWER: Jesus is not a True Son of God. All four Gospels record Jesus as saying, "Blessed are the peace-makers; they will be called sons of God."

The New Testament Greek word translated as "son" are "pias" and "paida" which mean "servant," or "son in the sense of servant." These are translated to "son" in reference to Jesus and "servant" in reference to all others in some translations of the Bible. So, consistent with other verses, Jesus was merely saying that he is God"s servant.

For Jesus to be called son of God, does not make him a true son of God, other wise Adam:(Luke 3:38)-Jacob (Exodus 4:22)-Solomon: (2 Samuel 7:13-14)-Ephraim:(Jeremiah 31:9) also be considered as True sons of God.

For more Evidence:

In Conclusion: Prophet Muhammad(SAW) Not a False Prophet and Jesus Is not a True Son of God rather he is Servant of God(Acts 3:13 NIV-Acts 4:27NIV-John 17:3-Quran 19:30) I invite you to ISLAM Learn The Truth and not Propaganda.