NotKevin
highbye2

Jesus should just kill all the gay people.

NotKevin

NotKevin

Pro

Hi, as a believer of my lord and savior Jesus Christ. I believe that the best thing for the best country on Earth (America) is that we remove the gays from our country. We should get Jesus to smite them with his mighty Cross of Holy Justice. Remove all the gays, remove all the problems, like the government. Find Jesus in your heart, get rid of the homosexual plague that is ruining our great nation. If anyone has a response to that, I'd love to hear it. Mostly cuz it's wrong. I have my research from: The Bible, Wikipedia, and Google.
highbye2

Con

dude your just f**king with everyone right?
NotKevin

Pro

So as I was saying, Jesus will cleanse the earth with his mighty seamen and save us all from AIDS and HIVS. Gays aren't a necessary religeon to the Earth and benefit no one. They are in fact a danger to the workplace, with their devil worship and cthulu sacrifices. My opponent has offered nothing to refute my arguement, and I belive my victory is close at hand, just as Germany's was in WWII.
highbye2

Con

highbye2 forfeited this round.
NotKevin

Pro

NotKevin forfeited this round.
highbye2

Con

I disagree. I think that all religion should be exterminated in the harshest possible way, all the churches destroyed, with any non atheists purged from existence. I also believe that any mention of the "god" concept should be obliterated from history and from existence. All the strait people should be shot. tortured, and then shot. Then we can all praise cthulu in a well deserved peace.
NotKevin

Pro

NotKevin forfeited this round.
highbye2

Con

highbye2 forfeited this round.
NotKevin

Pro

NotKevin forfeited this round.
highbye2

Con

highbye2 forfeited this round.
Posted by kbub 3 years ago
kbub
That's really funny NotKevin. At first I didn't see it was a satire, and I almost voted you down without reading. I figured no f**king way is a pretty good criticism of the topic. Then I read your arguments, and I'm glad I did. Too funny.
Posted by highbye2 3 years ago
highbye2
mkay
Posted by tiger65 3 years ago
tiger65
I do hope that you realize that the Bible specifically tells us to judge not less ye be judged. If your going to say things like this please pay attention to your own stuff. So since you have judged enjoy being judged in you afterlife.
Posted by Shemeher 3 years ago
Shemeher
All sins are equal. Being gay is just like killing someone, stealing, lying etc. I'm not too fond of gays either but I do think we have bigger things to worry about than just getting rid of the gays.
Posted by vegeta501 3 years ago
vegeta501
I under stand what you mean pro but god does every thing for a reason. There is a reason why gays are roaming the earth I don't know why but there is.
Posted by TheAmazingAtheist1 3 years ago
TheAmazingAtheist1
You misunderstood.

How are Gay people our greatest sins?
Posted by NotKevin 3 years ago
NotKevin
With his cross of mighty justice and anal rampage.
TheAmazingAtheist1
How?
Posted by NotKevin 3 years ago
NotKevin
Jesus needs to clean our country of it's greatest sin, gays. We have nothing more important than this that needs to be accomplsihed, other than the assassination of Barack Obama.
TheAmazingAtheist1
Why do you think "Jesus should just kill all the gay people"?
Vote Placed by kbub 3 years ago
kbub
NotKevinhighbye2Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Ah. Satire. Love it. Pro wins. Don't drop rounds Con. I like your shock though. "The Bible, Wikipedia, and Google." Clever. There's source points right there XD