jacklykestacows
Gehrigfo

Jews were bad

jacklykestacows
Voting Style: Judge Point System: Select Winner

jacklykestacows

Pro

The jews were bad and hitler didnt like them therfore i dont like them
Gehrigfo

Con

Honestly I believe Jews were good for one simple reason: They gave our lord and savior Hitler someone to take his righteous fury out on and provided entertaining entertainment to entertain us. BOOM. Check Mate.
jacklykestacows

Pro

That is a slippery slope fallacy, why does "BOOM" lead to "Check Mate"? You are also giving a personal anecdote which is a logical fallacy, I only debate professionals, just forfeit now.
Gehrigfo

Con

Hitler regularly played chess with live Jews and when he would beat someone he would blow up all the "peices" aka Jews, and yell checkmate. I was simply quoting our great Fuhrer when I say "BOOM. Checkmate". You have insulted his teachings and quite frankly I do not know how you sleep at night knowing that he is looking down from the throne in heaven waiting for you to get there for him to sort you out on his own.
jacklykestacows

Pro

That is a appeal to authority fallacy, do you not have any other opinon than what The Fuhrer vaguely said? Your arguement has so many holes I call it swiss cheese, It is so much like swiss cheese that i can actually smell it on you, so make like your french overlords of cheese and give up.
Gehrigfo

Con

卐I would like you to answer this one question: "were the Jews good at what we used them for?"卐
jacklykestacows

Pro

We used jews as hate sponges but they couldn't handle all that hate so we had to gas them. They are bad 卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
Gehrigfo

Con

Jews were good because they allowed SSGSS3 Majin 卐Hitler to collect enough energy from their deaths to do a super attack which he used in his underground bunker and ended up killing himself, granted it was a terrible idea, but it allowed him to unleash this great power.
jacklykestacows

Pro

That doesn't relate to how bad the jews where you filthy goyim, Im going to make a new planet for jews like you and call it Jewtopia but then ill turn it into a gas giant and call it Jewpiter.
Gehrigfo

Con

Okay well since math is a logical and perfect thing then I present this one math problem.

Jews+1=good+1

Solve and tell me is you think that MATH as a whole is wrong. If you believe it is then it is up to you to prove that math is wrong. Good luck with that.
Posted by Richardsonalj 1 year ago
Richardsonalj
No one wins. No one wins because I wasted my life reading this.
Posted by SoulTechNameIII 1 year ago
SoulTechNameIII
2/3 of the nazi party websites I visit say that Jews are and where bad. So yeah, that pretty much confirms it. Good luck pro
Vote Placed by SoulTechNameIII 1 year ago
SoulTechNameIII
jacklykestacowsGehrigfo
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: Sorry to say but the puns are more pure than mathematics. GG