Rhodesia79
9spaceking

Jifpop09 should be DDO's next President

9spaceking

Rhodesia79

Pro

Hello, I am here to debate why Jifpop09 leader of The Revolution should be the President of DDO. Anyone who is against him because he's a dictator, troll, has bad flags, constantly changing avatars, gay loving white "Progressive" (Liberal), or any other reason should debate me on the topic. There will be four rounds. First for acceptance, Second to express our opinions, third for rebuttals, and fourth for closing remarks. Don't forget to vote for Jifpop09 in the upcoming elections!
9spaceking

Con

Too easy. Accepted.
Rhodesia79

Pro

Thank you 9spaceking for accepting.

Jifpop09 wants to bring reform to DDO. He will do away with elections and declare him self supreme leader of DDO. He will also expose the DDO elite and start his own elite group that will act as a gestapo. Making sure that all users follow his strict rules. If you are found breaking any of these rules your user will be deleted and email unusable for DDO. He will also rename the site Jifpop09.org, so everyone knows who liberated DDO from the evil hands of democracy for years to come. Jifpop09 will replace all political parties with the Revolution sects (Jihad, fascist,...etc.) . He will bring order and power to DDO. An iron fist is what's needed to destroy all opposition. You are with Jifpop09, or against him. Choose wisely.
9spaceking

Con

My policy: - Instituting more moderators so that the site can remain safe and enjoyable. I shall do this by emailing my friends, who email all their friends, whom email to their friends, and etc. etc.

- A new vision for debate.org: an enjoyable site almost without trolling and immaturity (some exceptions, such as in the funny section)

- Increasing reporting/blocking powers--because of the mods.

- Improve relations between users. I agree with WilliamsP.'s quote here: http://www.debate.org...
"I want the DDO community to be more than just a site. I want it to be personal as well."

- Removing accounts that have not been used for over a year--we email them before we make sure they're not on the site anymore.

- Removing biased and unjust votes immediately so that debates are fair
If I were president I could be a mod. myself. Hey! Everyone elected me! They obviously trust me enough to be president. So why not contribute to DDO yourself? What a great idea! The other moderators have less pressure, and they are relieved, trusting the prez. even more, as they all have the same job, similar to in Julius Caesar, when Mark Antony makes his funeral speech, he lowers his own status down to the people, saying that he doesn't want to wrong the high postition, the "honorable men", and the common people trust Mark Antony, as Antony is just like them. This presidential election is similar. If presidents were lowered down to the moderators' powers (plus their own, of course), the moderators would like them better. A leader AND worker is much more efficient than just a leader, don't you think?

Based on your argument you are obviously trolling. Although I am a troll in some debates I am serious, very very serious about running for prez. on DDO. Please vote con.
Rhodesia79

Pro

You didn't really say why Jifpop09 shouldn't be president. You really just campaigned for yourself. I am forced to assume that you support Jifpop09 as a friendly opponent in the upcoming elections. I think you and Jifpop09 have more in common then you think. Most of the things you said he agrees with except the part about lowering himself down to level of the people. Jifpop09 knows that the only way to lead a successful government is to lead it with an iron fist. If people see you as weak they won't respect you. That's why Jifpop09 is renaming the position from president to Supreme Leader. Don't forget to vote for the powerful Jifpop09, and not for weaklings and traitors like 9spaceking and WilliamsP in the upcoming elections!
9spaceking

Con

Jifpop09 wants to bring reform to DDO. He will do away with elections and declare him self supreme leader of DDO. WHAT?? SUPREME LEADER??? THAT WOULD BE OVERPOWERED!!
He will also expose the DDO elite and start his own elite group that will act as a gestapo. German pronunciation: [ɡeG2;staH0;po, ɡəG2;@3;taH0;po] ( listen); abbreviation of Geheime Staatspolizei, "Secret State Police") was the official secret police of Nazi Germany and German-occupied Europe. THIS HAS BEEN AGAINST. SEE http://www.msnbc.com.... THEY DIDN'T SAY "THE GESTAPO ISN'T BAD". THEY SAID "MAYBE...."Making sure that all users follow his strict rules. WHAT STRICT RULES??
He will also rename the site Jifpop09.org, so everyone knows who liberated DDO from the evil hands of democracy for years to come. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK "DEMOCRACY" IS EVIL?? USA HAS A DEMOCRACY, AND IT'S WORKING QUITE FINE!
Jifpop09 will replace all political parties with the Revolution sects (Jihad, fascist,...etc.) . I'M PRETTY SURE MONARCHY/DICTATORSHIP IS ONE OF THEM....He will bring order and power to DDO. An iron fist is what's needed to destroy all opposition. HIS FIST IS PERHAPS TOO IRON. You are with Jifpop09, or against him. Choose wisely. I AM AGAINST HIM!!
Rhodesia79

Pro

I would like to thank 9spaceking for excepting and posting augments in the correct order even though I think he campaigned a little for himself. As you can all see Jifpop09 is the way better candidate by far and even though 9spaceking says he's against him. I think deep down he knows Jifpop09 is the better leader. I still believe 9spacekings eyes will be open to the truth and to see what is best for the future DDO. Please vote Revolution in the upcoming elections, and Jifpop09 for Supreme Leader. Every vote counts, and hopefully even you 9spaceking will vote for Jifpop09 too.

And for those who thought I forgot sources? If you think all dictators only did bad things? Take a look at this video. You may be surprised?
9spaceking

Con

This is all I have to say:

Hey, a picture's a thousand words!!
Posted by WilliamsP 3 years ago
WilliamsP
You also utilized some of my own quotes.
Posted by WilliamsP 3 years ago
WilliamsP
9spaceking, your policies are the same as mine. I only recently suspended my campaign.
Vote Placed by Jifpop09 3 years ago
Jifpop09
Rhodesia799spacekingTied
Reasons for voting decision: I, would make a terrible president. That said, I forfeit all points to the lesser idiot.
Vote Placed by imabench 3 years ago
imabench
Rhodesia799spacekingTied
Reasons for voting decision: Made some very convincing arguments.
Vote Placed by Josh_b 3 years ago
Josh_b
Rhodesia799spacekingTied
Reasons for voting decision: DDO's next president should not be as much of a troll as Jifpop is, as con pointed out.