Jim Carrey or Adam Sandler? Carrey-pro Sandler-con

Round 1 is acceptance
Rounds 2&3 are arguments and rebuttals
Round 4 is rebuttals and conclusions

I like them both, they are both white.

$150 million

"Jim Carrey Net Worth- Jim Carrey is hosting Saturday Night Live for the third time. The $150 million Hollywood standup comedian, actor and a producer has all the luck in his hands, and perhaps no one could ever imagine how the multi-million dollar actor once lived." (1)

From this net worth it is clear to see that he has had a pretty successful career up to this point.

I would invite my opponent to look at this website and just glance at the movies that Jim Carrey has been in. These movies are some of the funniest movies that I have seen. He has also been in countless TV shows and only continues to make great movies.

"Bruce Almighty (2003) " In this inspirational farce, Mr. Carrey plays a Buffalo, N.Y., television personality who feels unappreciated as the human-interest reporter on an "Eyewitness News" team. Suddenly divine intervention salvages his career and personal life. The film became Mr. Carrey"s biggest box office hit worldwide, grossing $484.6 million." (3)

"Dumb and Dumber (1994) " How dumb can you be? Very, very dumb, if you are Mr. Carrey. This buddy-film follows the cross-country trek and misadventures of two slow-witted pals, Mr. Carrey and Jeff Daniels, who are on a pilgrimage to return a briefcase full of cash belonging to Lauren Holly. The film exploited Mr. Carrey"s talents to the extreme and was very successful at the box office, grossing $247 million worldwide." (3)

"Liar Liar (1997) " Mr. Carrey plays a schizoid, smug young lawyer named Fletcher Reede who is a compulsive liar. Suddenly, due to his son"s birthday wish, Reede finds it impossible to lie, which becomes very inconvenient for the shyster. Mr. Carrey was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture " Comedy/Musical. The film was a box office hit pulling in $181 million in the United States and is his fourth best-grossing movie." (3)

These are but a few of his greatest movies and how much they made worldwide. These blow Adam Sandler"s movies out of the water.

"Recently Jim Carrey himself launched a website dedicated to his charity 'Better U Foundation'. Working on a Global level the charity aims to support and provide clean water initiatives through 'Life Straw', cheap wheelchairs for the disabled, educating farmers in poor areas and at home supporting Generation Rescue." (4)

He is doing great charity work for his community and to help support kids in need.

cuntface666 forfeited this round.

As my opponent has yet to answer any of my arguments they still stand.

cuntface666 forfeited this round.
Posted by Eav 1 year ago
Aren't they both pretty annoying actors? I don't remember any movie with Jim Carry that did not give me headaches and the only acceptable movie with Adam Sandler that I recall, was Hotel Transylvania, which only made the list, because Mr. Sandler was only hired as a voice actor.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: ff