anotherwolf
mathew98

Job security is the biggest motivator than money

anotherwolf

Con

Losing a job is only a small chance, so people can earn a lot of money before they get fired.
mathew98

Pro

My worthy opponent ,job security is indeed the biggest motivator. i'm pretty sure no body will be willing o work for a company for a month even if they offer a pay of one million dollars. job security is indeed the incentive to work.for what is the use of doing a job when you know that you can't stay in the same job the very next day???

a very often quoted Sanskrit slogan comes to my mind. and i think it is apt for this."Prayogana Manu Drishya Na Mandopi Pravanthitha"it means Not even a retard will do something without seeing his own benefit in doing it.
anotherwolf

Con

anotherwolf forfeited this round.
mathew98

Pro

mathew98 forfeited this round.
anotherwolf

Con

You are absolutely correct, my opponent.

However, people are driven by money. What people first look at is the amount of income they get with the job they choose. If you get fired from a job that is spread all over the world, such as Samsung or Apple, it is easier to find another job. People can reach their main goal of getting a lot of money by having a job that gives them a lot of money, and that means that people work for money. Nobody likes to work and without money given to them, they would go on strike or quit their jobs.
mathew98

Pro

My dear friend, as long as one job is one's biggest source of income job security is the only motivator than money.
I do agree that it is money that what drives people in everything ie;their socio-economic relationships.
But let me point out the examples of few renowned personalities-Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi and Mother Theresa, None of them were ever motivated by money nor fame to do those acts of justice and kindness. therefore I do firmly believe money does not motivate all. job security leads to many perks and other benefits, and one does benefit from them.
anotherwolf

Con

anotherwolf forfeited this round.
mathew98

Pro

mathew98 forfeited this round.
anotherwolf

Con

anotherwolf forfeited this round.
mathew98

Pro

mathew98 forfeited this round.
Posted by Ferare 1 year ago
Ferare
Who would need job security if they were not paid? I don't understand the question.