Sulfur
ObamaIsSpceLzrd

Jobs Should Not Require Schooling

Sulfur

Pro

Instead of schooling to be required for jobs, an entrance exam should be passed along with a series of post-tests which can only be passed if a persons intelligence is high enough to do so. Therefore, many taxes would be shortened, student debt would be non existent, and a persons wealth will not be a factor when it comes to getting a job.
ObamaIsSpceLzrd

Con

Bruh u stupid do u wnt a stupid mother fuka who aint got no schoolin to be doin open heart surgery on yo a$s.. I think not like niga school is a necessity for $hit like u gotta learn how to do da sshit u supposed to be doin
Sulfur

Pro

Well if you look at it my way, both the republicans and democrats for the 2016 presidential elections are both fighting for a way to have free schooling. They are looking to do that because it would fundamentally create a larger workforce and we would be caught up with the rest of the industrialized world. However, making school free for everyone will really make school free for everyone. There are many people of whom are just plain lazy and have no interest in the workforce, so if they were to be domestically forced into college and then purposely flunk, it would be a waste of resources. So, to make my point, instead of wasting resources on pre-welfare lowlifes, why don't we just provide careers to those who are truly passionate about a field. I'd much rather someone passionate about surgery give me surgery rather than a doctor killing time and making free money who hates what he does.
ObamaIsSpceLzrd

Con

ObamaIsSpceLzrd forfeited this round.
Sulfur

Pro

Sulfur forfeited this round.
ObamaIsSpceLzrd

Con

ObamaIsSpceLzrd forfeited this round.
Posted by mentalist 1 year ago
mentalist
I think experience is more important than schooling. Here is a link to an article regarding your topic.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
Posted by Solomon_Orlando 1 year ago
Solomon_Orlando
I would accept the debate, but the other user beat me to it. I'd like to apologize for the person that accepted your debate. Seems like a troll, which is hardly fun when you're trying to debate something. Hopefully you make this debate again!
Posted by Sulfur 1 year ago
Sulfur
Well yes, however training to people of whom already have good knowledge in such field can be provided by the employer. After-all, many of today's most successful people didn't go or finish college. Many of the non educated people have conducted ground breaking research in the fields of which they are working with.
Posted by Solomon_Orlando 1 year ago
Solomon_Orlando
Are careers included in this debate, or are you talking about low-level jobs? For instance, how would neuroscience fall into your debate? Would you not need schooling for that?