Superman.24
MiaBiaPia23

Jobs are harder to come by now a days rather than back in the 1900's

Superman.24

Pro

I do not think anyone would disagree with my opinion here, but if someone does, I am eager to read why.
MiaBiaPia23

Con

I have to disagree with you. For the record I am not sure if this is a formal debate so I will go into more detail next round.

People think that jobs are a lot harder in today's modern society, but if you look at the big picture, that is not the case. When we think back to the 1900's, do they have the resources that we have to aid us in jobs? I know what you are thinking, they didn't have the same jobs, and that statement is very true. What is also true is the fact that their jobs involved more labour and physical pain than our jobs today, not to mention they had minimal resources to help complete their said jobs. Today we have computers and the Internet and safety apparatus etc, but back then these simple things were non-existent. I am not saying that today's jobs are not hard, I am merely saying that different elements make today's societies jobs easier, while in the 1900's it was a lot harder to complete due to lack of elements.

Thank you :)
Superman.24

Pro

Superman.24 forfeited this round.
MiaBiaPia23

Con

I apologies but it seems I have misread the topic. I know understand so I am happy to start over.

In the 1900's, what jobs were available? Farming, building homes? Only specific people are able to do these specific jobs. Not to mention women. Women were unable to sustain rarely if any jobs, so it is quite hard to come by.

I just want to let you know, I am unable to rebut my opponents arguments as he forfeited the last round.
Superman.24

Pro

Superman.24 forfeited this round.
MiaBiaPia23

Con

MiaBiaPia23 forfeited this round.
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
Jobs are ridiculously hard because of jobs being shipped over seas, people hiring the most idiotic sheep in the country and foreign policy strictly being there so foreign people come in and work for cheaper labor.
Posted by AlternativeDavid 2 years ago
AlternativeDavid
Mia, if something is hard to come by, it is hard to find. The debate is not about how hard jobs are, but how obtainable a job is.
Posted by MiaBiaPia23 2 years ago
MiaBiaPia23
Is this a formal debate or an opinion sort of thing?