joch43
divinedebateralpha

Jochem the Savior vs. Lance the God Slayer

joch43

Pro

Lets Debate, I will debate for Jochem the Savior in this all out fight argument. Any of theirs forms are valid as long as you have sufficient proof that can support your argument. While Jochem the Savior has Indestructible Defence. Good Luck to anybody who will answer this debate. One More thing Characters have Infinite Chakra. We will be fighting in the Anime World.

1st Round- Acceptance only and Statement of Rules
2nd Round- Arguments on why your character will win
3rd Round- Rebuttals
4th Round- Closing Arguments
5th Round- Conclusion
Report this Argument
divinedebateralpha

Con

In this debate, I'd like to point out that we will not have sufficient proof to support our points because non of them exist yet. Also, I'd be happy to debate about my own character although it's be better if Romulo the Worldbreaker is included in this argument, thus putting the High Council in a battlefield. We both discussed about our attributes and may the best debater win, especially because were using our designed characters. Good luck my friend.
joch43

Pro

Thank you for accepting this debate
I will win this because my character can do anything I imagine unlike your character who can only kill gods and Reality Warp. These are my Skills

Ultimate Defense: Obviously Impossible to break, It also reflects and repels all kinds of attacks no matter what.
Ultimate Speed: I'm faster than the speed of light or mach 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.This also relates to Reaction speed.
Ultimate Attack: My Attacks are 1 hit K.O and I can do it infinity times.
Ultimate Stamina: I never get Tired

Holy Armor: Impossible to reality warp and repels demons
Holy Dual Katana: With this my attacks are also faster than the speed of light and hotter than lightning
Holy Shield: Makes invisible and Invincible.
Thank you and Good luck .
divinedebateralpha

Con

I'm sorry my friend, but haven't we discussed that all the people of the high council can do anything. I would take in account your statement about me only being able to kill gods, I could say that all you could do is save some people. I'm sorry but you are arguing with another member of the high council, we practically have the same attributes because as we said "The three of us are equal". Let me discuss my skills:

Reality Warp: I can control and manipulate the very membranes of reality to do my bidding. As you said your armor cannot be affected by this said attack, I can reality warp your surroundings.

Gates of Olympus: Also another type of Ultimate Defense, although this one does not have such a commonly used name.
This skill will protect me from anyone or anything that may wish to pass through and only I may manipulate it.

Light Movement: This is also one type of Ultimate speed affecting my reaction time, thinking, movements, and judgement. This skill is similar to yours because of it's effects.

I'd also like to point out that I do not get affected by fatigue and my stamina is never diminished due to the fact that I am a godslaying entity that may never feel tired.

god Armor: This armor consists of the remains of the gods I have slain and still contains their power. This being said I have all the defense I need because this armor may be declared as unbreakable and impenetrable by anyone or anything.

Infernal Daggers: These are my primary weapons but they are not the strongest in my vast arsenal. They have a speed factor and is known to have a mind of it's own and only obeys me, Lance the Godslayer.

Shield of Vindication: This shield is specialized to reflect or disregard many attack that may hit any part of it. I can also expand and retract to my will if I need further protection.

Thank you for your arguments and good luck. Though I do believe that we are not supposed to be omnipotent, as we have discussed and based from your argument I'd say that you are trying to point out that you are indeed omnipotent. If you take in consideration this statement and change some of your arguments, I too will change some of mine as response. I only matched if not surpassed your skills to "fight fire with fire". Please consider this.
joch43

Pro

Thanks again for accepting this debate.

As you said Your god armor is from the gods you have defeated and I'm stronger than the gods times a googolplex making your god armor vulnerable to my attacks and as you can see my holy dual katana will burn your gates of Olympus to crisps. You have not Specify how fast you are making your light movement useless. Even though you reality warp my surroundings it will not affect me due to my holy armor and my Ultimate Defense. As you said your Infernal Daggers are not your strongest weapons making it impossible to penetrate my shield,armor, and defense. Your Shield of Vindication can only reflect many attacks not, but not all attacks. As I said my Holy dual katana's speed is faster than speed of light, enabling me to attack you more than a googolplex times due to my ultimate stamina. Making all your Skills/Attributes Useless before Jochem the Savior.
divinedebateralpha

Con

I'm sorry, Jochem the savior, but are you saying that you are better than the omnipotent gods known as, Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, and any other god of Olympus? Because as we have discussed: WE ARE NOT OMNIPOTENT, but since you refuse to take this into account, I might as well fight fire with fire. I shall once again say the skills you have chosen to rebut so:

- All I can say is: You are a mere savior while my armor consists of omnipotent, and Overly-powered gods, who are known to be Immortal. I don't have the slightest clue on how your attacks can even dent this oh divine armor much less destroy it.

- You say that your katanas can burn it to crisps, and you have stated that your katanas are "as fast as light and as hot as lightning" since I have a piece of power from every god I have slain, that includes Hephaestus who is the god of fire, I can merely place some of his heat resistance in the gates to increase its defense, although it really isn't necessary.

- "You have not Specify how fast you are making your light movement useless." This is your statement regarding my skill. I'd like to point out that I did say "it is another form of your attack" so yeah, do I need to specify? Fine, my light movement is equivalent if not faster than light itself.

- You are stating that no matter how much I manipulate the very membranes of reality, this will not affect you. I'm sorry but are you a new discovered god-like deity the world has never heard of? Because in my understanding you, yourself need reality, and I may take it away from you, thus preventing you to even exist.

- Because you have stated that these daggers may not affect you, I can simply take out my other weapon, in my vast arsenal, known as: The Immortal Scythe, this powerful weapon has been known to slay gods with ease because of its immense power, it cannot be shattered or destroyed unless I allow it and can easily break your defenses.

Shield of Vindication: This shield is specialized to reflect or disregard many attacks that may hit any part of it. I can also expand and retract to my will if I need further protection.
- This shield may expand and it retract to my will, I only said it will reflect or disregard MANY attacks yet I didn't say anything about Immobilizing attacks, so let me clarify: It can reflect many attacks yet it can immobilize all attacks. This shield is also controlled by me, Lance the godslayer.

I'd also like to point out this statement: "Making all your Skills/Attributes Useless before Jochem the Savior."
- You have said this in an attempt to conclude that I stand no chance against you, even if we already discussed this matter. Let me clarify: We stand a chance against each other in equal footing, it just depends on how we utilize our abilities to guarantee a victory in the midst of out battlefield. VOTE FOR CON, YOU KNOW IT'S THE SMART THING TO DO.
joch43

Pro

Yes I'm Stronger than these Omnipotent gods of yours, What makes me weaker than them if you can slay them and as you said we are equal.Lance God slayer you have many flaws in your argument. The ff:

1.god Armor: This armor consists of the remains of the gods I have slain and still contains their power. This being said I have all the defense I need because this armor may be declared as unbreakable and impenetrable by anyone or anything.

Remarks: You said that this armor is from the gods you have slain and that we have equal power. If we have equal power wouldn't i be able to destroy this so called god armor? My point if you can slay god, I can slay your armor. If you want an equation, here it is, (God= Armor) = (Lance= Jochem).

2.Gates of Olympus: Also another type of Ultimate Defense, although this one does not have such a commonly used name.

Remarks: Yes my Katanas can destroy your gate because a far as this debate and I'm concerned, you are not god!! Your neither Hephaestus or any other god. You have never stated that you can use the power of your armor for another purpose. And of Course you can read above that I can slay your shield and your armor.

3.Light Movement: This is also one type of Ultimate speed affecting my reaction time, thinking, movements, and judgement. This skill is similar to yours because of it's effects.

All I can say: Your Just adding information to your argument. The information round is already done making it invalid. If your gonna accept a debate read and follow the rules.

4.Reality Warp: I can control and manipulate the very membranes of reality to do my bidding. As you said your armor cannot be affected by this said attack, I can reality warp your surroundings

Remarks: As I will not be affected by reality warp with the help of my holy armor. And when I meant "Even though you reality warp my surroundings it will not affect me due to my holy armor and my Ultimate Defense" I meant i wouldn't damage me, get it? Sorry for misunderstanding

5.Infernal Daggers: These are my primary weapons but they are not the strongest in my vast arsenal. They have a speed factor and is known to have a mind of it's own and only obeys me, Lance the Godslayer.

Remarks: Your just making up stuff again. You should have stated this at the 2nd round.

6. Shield of Vindication: This shield is specialized to reflect or disregard many attacks that may hit any part of it. I can also expand and retract to my will if I need further protection.

Remarks: You have never said you can immobilize all attacks making you add more information for the third time. Still letting me hit you a lot of times due to the speed of my katanas.

Conclusion for this round: 4 of your arguments are invalid because of adding more information. I have rebutted your other arguments. Still making all your skills useless before me.

P.S: Commentators we were allowed to make our own techniques at and only at the second round.
divinedebateralpha

Con

I said we are equal, yes I did, but if I can slay Immortal beings what makes you think I can't do the same to you? I merely utilized my skills better when battling these gods that's why I was able to slay them.

Also you said that I didn't follow the rules, well, in my understanding rebutting is contradicting your opponent's points, and I accomplished this by blessing my character with additional skill and clarity on those skills in order to contradict your argument. I'd also like to point out that this round is for closing arguments yet you continue to contradict my past argument, thus, you are once again doing rebuttals.

The opposition chose to continue explain why he would defeat me in this said battle, even though this round is intended for closing arguments. He has considered some of my skills invalid because of what round I posted it in and since he didn't follow his own rules for this round I cannot make the said decisions valid either.

To stay in my character in this debate, I'd like to say this to the opposition: I CAN REALITY WARP THIS VERY MOMENT AND PROVE THAT THEY ARE VALID.

Because this is the 4th round and is intended for closing arguments, and not rebuttals, I'd like to once again say:
I have proven what I needed for my character to win in this battle, though you chose to swerve from the rules even if you reminded me about it, I will just stick to the plan and do my closing argument.

Resolution: Jochem, failed to support once again why I would be useless before him in this battle, though he stated that I should have said my other abilities in round 2, it is still a way to contradict your arguments thus technically making it a rebuttal. I like to point out that he did not do a closing argument for this round but continued to rebut my arguments. Once again I say "We stand a chance against each other in equal footing, it just depends on how we utilize our abilities to guarantee a victory in the midst of out battlefield."
VOTE FOR CON, IT'S THE WISE DECISION
joch43

Pro

I'm Sorry Lance but that was a closing argument in a sense that you can never beat me.

Everyone's Conclusion: I win. You Cheated a lot of times, you have failed to prove that you can beat Jochem the Savior in all out battle. You have not followed the rules, you lost your arguments. None of Skills/Attributes work against my character. Thanks for accepting this debate

I Conclude that you have no chance to win against me and my character, and that I win this debate.

Commentators and Voters: Choose who think is right and vote wisely. Thank you
divinedebateralpha

Con

Definition of "everyone"
Pronoun
Every person.
Source: http://www.thefreedictionary.com...

Conclusion: Lance the godslayer, will defeat Jochem the Savior, in the midst of the battlefield. I'd like to ask how I have cheated, but sadly this is the last round. I followed the flow of the debate, in my sense and the initial logic of why my character would beat the opposition's is present in my arguments.

Conclusion (battle): Lance the godslayer will summon the Gates of Olympus for the preparation of Jochem the Savior's attack. Jochem tries to attack the Gates, yet to no avail. I simply counter-attack with Reality Warp, taking into consideration the past argument, Jochem's armor will not be affected, yet Jochem himself will be. After the effects of Reality Warp Jochem fails to exist any longer, but his armor stays intact.

I conclude, that you pathetically tried to defeat my character, yet did not succeed. That conclusion of yours is biased beyond compare and I conclude that Lance the godlsayer will slay Jochem the Savior, like every other adversary he came upon. (Who's Jochem the Savior, did he even exist? No, he doesn't exist, thanks to Lance the godlayer)
Posted by divinedebateralpha 3 years ago
divinedebateralpha
Jochem, the paragraph you typed in the 1st round was provided by me for another debate, and you asked no permission in using again, let alone use the exact words with very minor setbacks. PLAGIARISM
Posted by DebateBehemoth 3 years ago
DebateBehemoth
The whlay you answer comments further proves how much bs you put in your arguments and tgat this is a simple excuse for wanting to get a win.
Posted by alpha3031 3 years ago
alpha3031
might be a good idea to state ur rules b4 u start too
Posted by alpha3031 3 years ago
alpha3031
err... let me see: " I'm * faster than* the speed of light or mach 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000" what!! did i just see faster than??!!??!?
i meant exact number, not faster than.
also you did not specify what your reaction speed was.
just saying
Posted by joch43 3 years ago
joch43
Alpha3031 please read properly at round 2 and 3. Sorry for misunderstanding
Posted by joch43 3 years ago
joch43
Sorry Debate Behemoth but I have stated in the anime world and you no sufficient proof that the character do or do not use chakra
Posted by joch43 3 years ago
joch43
Debatebehemoth i have stated my exact speed at round 2 and why are you trying to beat me. Challenge me next time ok?
Posted by joch43 3 years ago
joch43
Sorry for misunderstanding debatebehemoth please read round 3 for more information
Posted by DebateBehemoth 3 years ago
DebateBehemoth
Also Joch43 as far as holy armors and stuff are involved they are still affected by space and time so your holy armor is invalid
Posted by DebateBehemoth 3 years ago
DebateBehemoth
I am sorry alpha3031 for the mix up I am Romulo the worldbreaker and Joch43's starting arguemnt is invalid because the characters mentioned in the opening statement are beings that do not use chakra
.....
He has made up the powers his character has
----
The backstory is we are going to make a new game in the future and these are the starting characters all of them not Overpowering the other so this is merely a troll debate as you can see.