Alison12344
PhilipV

Jojo bows

Alison12344 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 4/22/2017 Category: Fashion

Alison12344

Con

I think that jojo bows are cute but rip you off. They cost 8-12 pounds WHICH IS A LOT FOR JUST A BOW LIKE WHAT? I just think the UK has made a great decision in banning them because they are cute and all, bot it could cause bullying because of what type of Jojo bow you have. I know, it is a weird topic to debate about but like they look cute and all, like I've said, but they rip you off and form many bullying problems. I have actually got a tweet which confirms the expensive part. Link : http://www.claires.co.uk.... By the way, 10 pounds is $12.82. Anyone wanna compete with me? You've only got 2 weeks to vote. Ta ta for now.
PhilipV

Pro

I believe that JoJo bows should not be banned, as they are like designer clothes. Sure, many people are not willing to pay the high price for them, however the few that are enjoy the clothes. Wearing clothes or accessories that you think make you look good boost your confidence, which is unarguably good. Nobody is forcing you to buy the bow and spend 12 pounds on it. People buy them because they can afford it and they like them/think they make them look prettier. To address the point you made on bullying, the same can be said about shoes, clothes, bags.. Pretty much anything. If you have something that others do not like, you might get bullied. Sure, its not good, but we can't just go around banning things because people get bullied for having them. Lastly, I don't agree that UK schools are banning them. They allow you to express your personality , which is always good. They don't hurt anyone, so there is no need to buy them.