Benjiboy960
Anonymous1209

Joke Battle

Started: 11/10/2015 Category: Funny

Benjiboy960

Pro

This is a battle in which the contestants will find the funniest Jokes they can and tell them. Whoever tells the funniest jokes wins. There are, however, some rules:
1) NO MATTER WHAT, THE JOKES MUST BE APPROPRIATE. If you do not think one of your opponent's jokes is appropriate, say so in the comment section. The commenters must determine if it is appropriate. If it is not, then the contestant who posted the joke must post another one in place of the not appropriate one in their next argument. If the not appropriate joke was their last one, no joke will be counted.
2) If you didn't make up the joke, you have to cite where you got it from. If you plagiarize, you will forfeit all points to your opponent unless you forgot to cite, in which case you may leave a citation in the comment section.
3) No cheating and follow the rules. No thinking outside the box too majorly.

Round 1 is acceptance and anything you might want to say.

Good luck, and may the best jokester win.

Note: Sometime I might forget a rule or something and say in the comment section a "new" rule. That is not usually the case.
Anonymous1209

Con

Good luck. Let's have a good "debate".
Benjiboy960

Pro

s://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...; alt="funny-jokes-in.the-world.jpg (356×331): Funny Jokes In The World Jpg, Funny Things, Funny Pics, Funny Pictures, Jokes Welding, Funny Stuff, View, Finding Funny, Business Jokes" data-load-state="pending" /> Source: https://www.pinterest.com...

Extend All

Vote Pro
Anonymous1209

Con

The Teacher says to the class: Who ever stands up is stupid
*Nobody stands up*
Teacher: I said who ever stands up is STUPID!
*Little Johnny stands up*
Teacher: Johnny, do you really think that you are stupid?
Little Johnny: No Mrs, I just thought that maybe you are lonely being the only one standing.
Benjiboy960

Pro

Before we get to the joke, I want to state something Con might want to consider next time. Con never stated Con's source. Con never said if Con made it up or got it form somewhere (if the joke is so common that everyone knows it, say so).

Chuck Norris isn't that powerful; there's no way that he could teleport next to me right now a smash my face against my keybojehrhhfhcyeuqjnj73772/isi8wiwjj..e ,uj,ksjwp';nsj

Source: http://www.jokes-best.com...

I admit to smiling when I first got this joke.
Anonymous1209

Con

A guy was in the restaurant yesterday when he suddenly realized he desperately needed to fart. The music was really, really loud, so he farted with the beat of the music. After a couple of songs, he started to feel better. He finished his coffee, and noticed that everybody was staring at him... Then he suddenly remembered that he was listening to his iPod.

The first joke was from unijokes.com. The second joke I made.
Benjiboy960

Pro

Benjiboy960 forfeited this round.
Anonymous1209

Con

Anonymous1209 forfeited this round.
Posted by Bored_Debater 3 months ago
Bored_Debater
Chuck Norris joke won the debate.. Haha
Posted by Benjiboy960 1 year ago
Benjiboy960
IKR (I know right) for all jokes!
Posted by IceeeStorm1816 1 year ago
IceeeStorm1816
Con's joke in round three literally made me laugh out loud I'm so embarrassed right now XD
Posted by Dr.1up 1 year ago
Dr.1up
Because the premise of this debate is to find the funniest Jokes you can and then tell them, the integrity of Con's joke has nothing to do with its validity in this debate. A joke doesn't have to be from a reputable source in order to be considered valid in this context. It only needs to be funny.
Posted by Benjiboy960 1 year ago
Benjiboy960
The picture didn't come up when I posted my argument, so you'll have to go to the website, I guess.
By the way, don't use the URL at the bottom of the image against me. It might save you points (I am being nice if you haven't noticed. That may be to make up for anything wrong I've done. For example, "making up rules," which you know isn't true)
--------------> Don't use any of the above against me! <------------------
Posted by Benjiboy960 1 year ago
Benjiboy960
Instead of saying "yo mama" you can reference a fake mom if you like.
Posted by Greg4586 1 year ago
Greg4586
How do you make a yo mama joke without talking about someone's mom
Posted by Benjiboy960 1 year ago
Benjiboy960
Yo Mama jokes are all right if they are not offensive and do not talk about anyone's mother.