Loveshismom
sailorpig123

Joke Debate: Ninja Vikings Would Beat Robot Commando Pirates in a Fight.

Loveshismom
Started: 4/6/2014 Category: Funny

Loveshismom

Pro

I support this. First of all, Vikings were large and very muscular and could maybe even punch through metal, plus ninjas are fast, so they can dodge bullets. Even if a Viking got hit in the chest with a bullet, their hard abs would probably protect them from at least one bullet. Ninjas have great hand-to-hand combat skills, and because they are sneaky, they could destroy their front and rear lines with an ambush.
sailorpig123

Con

I do not believe ninja Vikings would win in a fight because they simply so not have the sheer force that pirates have. Pirates have things such as great big cannons, swords and wouldn"t have to even set foot on land and still blow the ninja Vikings to blood and guts. Add to this that Vikings didn"t have guns so they couldn"t perform attack from a long distance very well and the fact that commandos have a will of iron it"s obvious a pirate has a ton more advantages, lets not forget that pirates can be extremely muscular too.
Loveshismom

Pro

I see your point, Con. But you do not know that if they were going to have a fight, the ninja Vikings would not sneak in and steal all the robot commando pirates' weapons and ammo. They are ninjas, so they could probably pull that off. For this reason, it may even be plausible for them to steal one of their pirate ships. They would also have men guarding the bilged materials, because we all know how greedy Vikings were. Vikings also had shields. Being ninjas, they may also be able to perform long distance attacks. They also had helmets, which might protect their heads. These helmets also had horns on them, so it might be possible to use the horns to puncture holes in the robot commando pirates. Or they may bring water-filled buckets to the fight and spill them all over the robots and hen they would short circuit and explode, in turn maybe even harming other robots.
sailorpig123

Con

Firstly, a little history research that Vikings never actually had horns on their helmets. And as for the sneaking on to the ships goes, let us not forget I have ALL robot capabilities on my side this could include things such as infra red, x-rays vision, 360 degree vision and weapon disarmament, robots could even carry out hidden weapons such as grenades or small missiles to aim and preferable kill any guards and as for the fact that Vikings could dodge the bullets, we don"t need to because we are bullet/missile proof.
Loveshismom

Pro

Objection: Ninjas are smart and have actually been improving their arsenal for centuries. They would probably be smart enough to use some radio signals to block out all the robots' functions except for the AI programmed into them which comes into play during the actual fight. As for the grenades and little missiles? As I stated earlier, they have improved their arsenal for centuries, so they might even use spinning shields made of hardened British iron with fan-like blades on them that they could use to defend themselves from the missiles, or they could use the spin function to knock the grenades out to sea. I see you arguing that the robots may try a sneak attack, so they might have night vision goggles and men divided into separate groups that keep watch for enemies and bump everyone else in the group if they see an enemy. I can also see a "Vikings were only around until 1300 A.D," coming, but I never specified that this would have to be without Viking culture arising a second time.
sailorpig123

Con

For starters even if ninjas HAVE been developing their weapons for years, who"s to say robots can"t break through using upgrades they have created in a similar way to which a human can defend it"s self against a strand of influenza, robots can identify the steel and create a new way to destroy it (melting could be an option for this.)
As for what you said earlier about water damage, we are PIRATES we were designed to be waterproof to sail all the seven seas. So what if ninjas are smart robots can automatically install any new software in a Nano second. This means we have unlimited knowledge of how to avoid being struck and how to easily take down ninjas in one attack.
Finally as for the spinning blades, they would be controlled by radio transmitters or a hard drive, robots could very simple log in and set a virus to the fan maybe even causing them to turn on their masters (ninjas.)
Loveshismom

Pro

1. "robots can identify the steel..." As I stated earlier, the ninja Vikings could use radio waves to mess up the robots' software, so they would need more time to do that.

2. "as for the spinning blades, they would be controlled by transmitters or a hard drive..." Actually, they would have buttons at the back in finger range with wires connected to a turbine to make it spin. It would also have a penetration-sensitive "shield" around it that only the ninjas would ever know how to deactivate. Inside would also be "enzymes" and "lysosomes."
sailorpig123

Con

I see your point however you forgot one very crucial element, which is that the robots carry a very high-end anti-virus system. Vikings could never get past the encryption's put in the hard drive of the robots firewall. Even though ninjas are smart, you for about my other point, that is we have all the information on the World Wide Web at our fingertips. While ninjas only have a certain memory space for destroying robots we have censors to tell were the ninjas are weakest on their body and also that ninjas may be able to mask their emotions but robots don"t have any emotions they are just pure killing machines.
Loveshismom

Pro

You also forgot a crucial element: scientists might be developing things for the ninja Vikings. How would they know what made the robots tick? Because they made the robots and had a getaway system just in case they revolted. This knowledge would likely raise the odds of the ninja Vikings winning because the scientist could pre-make all the software, but first disable as much of the robots' software as they can with radio waves. This would pre-weaken the viruses so the enzymes could kill them much more easily. "Ninjas may be able to mask their emotions," Vikings don't need to because all they have for emotions is greed and anger at anyone who resists them, so they were the same killing machines robots are. As for their small memory space, how much of it would they really need? Scientists are not stupid and would never make war machines beyond what ninja Vikings could handle.
sailorpig123

Con

sailorpig123 forfeited this round.
Posted by Loveshismom 3 years ago
Loveshismom
I'll edit it so you can.
Posted by Aravengeance 3 years ago
Aravengeance
I would love to do this debate, but too bad I don't meet the criteria :/
Posted by Loveshismom 3 years ago
Loveshismom
Well, that's why I made the debate about who would win instead of whether either one exists. Therefore, whether or not they exist is irrelevant.
Posted by Jifpop09 3 years ago
Jifpop09
I don't think either of these things exist :/
Posted by Technition 3 years ago
Technition
Native American's were very strong, and even their abs could not stop a bullet...
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 3 years ago
9spaceking
Loveshismomsailorpig123Tied
Reasons for voting decision: ff