Joke War

Voters will vote for whichever side had better/funnier jokes.

1st round is acceptance
2nd round & 3rd round are for the jokes

We will post 7 jokes per round:
1 joke must be a yo mama joke
1 joke must be a chuck norris joke
1 joke must be a hair joke, like gingers,blondes,etc
1 joke must be a pun joke. For example: Why couldn't the bicycle stand up? Because it was two-tired.
1 joke must be a racist joke
1 joke must be an anti-joke. For example: Whats worst than a worm in an apple? The Holocaust.
The last joke can be any joke you want.
Jokes cannot be repeated.

Thank you for accepting the debate and good luck :).
1. Yo mama is so fat when your teacher asked you to draw her, you asked for more paper.
2. Chuck Norris threw a grenade and killed 50 people then the grenade blew up.
3. On a deserted island there were three women, a blond a brunette and a redhead. They needed to get back to the mainland and the only way was by swimming. The redhead goes first. She makes it a quarter of the way then drowns. The brunette goes second. She makes it one third of the way then drowns.The blonde comes last. She makes it one half of the way, gets tired and then turns back.
4. I forgot how to throw a boomerang, then it came back to me.
5. What did the black boy get for Christmas?
My bike
6. I was reading a book on anti-gravity, but put it down because it was boring.
7. Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to the gay guy's house.
Knock knock.
Who's there?
The Chicken.

FrackJack forfeited this round.

What a shame, I was hoping for some great jokes from opponent. I hope my opponent is well.
My final jokes:
1. Yo mama is so fat, I took a picture of her last Christmas and it's still printing.
2. Chuck Norris asked God for a bike but he knew God didn't work that way so God begged for forgiveness.
3. There was a blonde who was sitting next to a lawyer on an airplane. The lawyer was naturally bored, so he kept bugging the blonde to play a game of intelligence with him.

The blonde was reluctant, so the lawyer offered her 10 to 1 odds. He told her that every time she could not answer his question, she owed him $5, but every time he could not answer hers, he'd give her $50. The lawyer figured the blonde was so dumb, he could not lose, and the blonde thought for a few minutes and reluctantly accepted to play his game.

The lawyer fires his first question "What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?"

Without saying a word the blonde handed him $5. The blonde then asked the lawyer "What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes back down the hill with 4 legs?"

The lawyer's face looked extremely puzzled. He spent several hours, looking up everything he could on his laptop and even placing numerous air-to-ground phone calls trying to figure out the answer. Finally, the angry and frustrated lawyer handed the blonde $50.00.

The blonde put the $50 into her purse quickly without saying a word. The lawyer was outraged at this point and asked, "Well, what is answer?"

The blonde glanced at him with a smirk on her face and handed him a $5 bill.

4. I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger, then it hit me.
5. What's the difference between a boy scout and a jew?
A boy scout comes back from camp.
6. Why did Sally fall of the swing set?
Because she has no arms.

Knock Knock
Who's There?

Not Sally
7. A student is talking to his teacher.

Student: "Would you punish me for something I didn't do?"
Teacher:" Of course not."
Student: "Good, because I haven't done my homework."

FrackJack forfeited this round.