cbrees87
emospongebob527

Joker

emospongebob527

cbrees87

Con

the joker is the worst...hes stupid and rediculous and i hate him........debate that.
emospongebob527

Pro

I can't fathom why this user would challenge me on such a ludicrous subject........... But I will accept and will be debating on the Pro side therefore I am "Pro-Joker" haha derpaherp............ And against the idea that he is ridiculous and stupid........

Definitions-

Stupidity- a lack of intelligence, understanding, reason, wit, or sense.

Ridiculous- that which is highly incongruous or inferior, sometimes deliberately so to make people laugh or get their attention, and sometimes unintended so as to be considered laughable and earn or provoke ridicule and derision.

Contention 1- Why the Joker is not stupid........

As observable in many of the comics he is written in it is evident that the Joker is not portrayed as stupid.
The Joker is portrayed as highly intelligent and skilled in the fields of chemistry and engineering, as well an expert with explosives. From his first appearance onward, he has been consistently portrayed as capable of hijacking broadcasts - usually news programs - of both the television and radio varieties. In a miniseries featuring Tim Drake, the third Robin, the Joker is shown kidnapping a computer genius, and admitting that he doesn't know much about computers, although later writers have portrayed him as very computer literate.

Contention 2- My opponent's own argument can be turned against her....... XD

As shown in the definitions at the top, ridiculous means something that is highly incongruous or inferior, it is clear that the Joker is portrayed in the comics to be inferior and irrational....... But isn't that the beauty of it......... Comics were made to entertain people........ And forms of media and entertainment that are ridiculous and inferior are usually the most popular......... This is observable in the natural world: Clowns wear exaggerated makeup and big shoes, sure it's ridiculous but they've entertained us for years........ Ridiculous phenomena are usually more likable nowadays because if everything is the same, whole world's bland............

Contention 3- My opponents is bringing "I think" into a debate, that's a horrible mistake you no do that DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD::::::::: f*ck you bic ;((((

Anyways......... Con is bringing "I think" into debate......... Thought is not logic........ There's a fine line between belief and knowledge.........

Joker

He will slit your throat while you're sleeping.......... Why so serious? ;) You've been Joker'd!!!!!!!

cbrees87

Con

haha, YES! i completely agree with you, you win. Im new to this and nooone would debate me so i figured with your love to joker, you would debate me and it worked. Sorry for wasting your time, but yeah i 100% agree, jokers my favortite vilian. I went to that 6 hour batman marathon when it came out, great stuff. the Joker is the only phyco that actually scares me and his phyco mind is...refreshing. A villian who does not care for money, fame or...anything...is really the only way to be a true villian.
emospongebob527

Pro

Ummm.............. I really don't know how people would vote this.............. Herpaderp O. o
cbrees87

Con

lmao, haha me niether... but i dont really know anything about this site yet because i just joined and well this is my first debate, which probly doesnt really count as a debate...
emospongebob527

Pro

Haha..... Just kidding........ Vote Pro...... Con didn't even argue, regardless of her noobness
_____________________________________________ Herpaderp...............
cbrees87

Con

yeah, dw...im pretty sure you won this one buddy. But quick questions...why is your username emospongebob? why dont you allow messages? lmao probly so stangers like me dont bother you for no reason...or pedophylls...thats my biggest fear and gorillas...and joker... anyway oh also, how is it in misouri? rate the state...10 being perfect
emospongebob527

Pro

1. Because when I was a young boy I saw a meme, of Spongebob Squarepants edited to look emo :) and who could go wrong with emo and spongebob ;D

2. Sorry didn't realize that, I thought I did, I guess I will have to change that.........

3. Missouri is great I have lived out here my whole life, I give it an 8, although I feel conflicted with the Missouri Government having a strong uphold with Conservatism...... And being Agnostic isn't always easy when you live in the Bible Belt XD
cbrees87

Con

yes im glad, cause i have more questions if you dont mind...i actually find people thoughts really fasinatiing...too fasination, i wanna be a therapist to talk about whats in peoples minds 24/7. and thats a relief because in all honesty i was really scared of you at first..but your kinda like a teddy bear...haha sorry thats the only thing i could think of to relate you to xD overtierdd dont mind mee... and COOL, geez misouri just sounds like an 8, massachusetts is my favorite state, and the governor is just the best :D romney all the way.
emospongebob527

Pro

Thanks for calling me kind like a teddy bear, that means a lot........ Same to you :)

Anyways.............. It was good debating you, may the best man/woman win XD
Vote Placed by Smithereens 4 years ago
Smithereens
cbrees87emospongebob527Tied
Reasons for voting decision: What an excellent conversation, but it was supposed to be a debate. I give all votes to Pro because of that.
Vote Placed by JorgeLucas 4 years ago
JorgeLucas
cbrees87emospongebob527Tied
Reasons for voting decision: first debates do count...
Vote Placed by famer 4 years ago
famer
cbrees87emospongebob527Tied
Reasons for voting decision: The joker is awesome and CON completely failed to meet her claim.
Vote Placed by CriticalThinkingMachine 4 years ago
CriticalThinkingMachine
cbrees87emospongebob527Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro put forth a real argument. Con seemed to not even care and did not address it. Con also has serious grammatical issues and conduct issues, claiming that it doesn't count because it's her first debate.