Jokes of any Sort.

Started: 9/6/2013 Category: Funny

Go at it, you can use the internet to find some. Who ever gets the funniest one wins. :) Please do accept.

It is on.... Lets roll

Ok, So first I'm going to do Jokes about Alchahol.

Here's a toast to the nights we wont remember with the friends we'll never forget. To Summer, Alcohol, and Friends! Friends that drink together, stay together Our hangovers will last a day, but the memories we make tonight will last a lifetime.

Alcoholic Pick Up Lines:

"Girl, this isnt a beer belly, its a fuel tank for my love machine! Here is $30. Drink until I am really good looking, then come to talk to me. Your one tall glass of Labatts Blue and I'm real thirsty. Girl, I would buy you a drink but I'd be jealous of the glass. "Baby, you put the 'hot a$$' in my shot glass. I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you. (After spilling a beer on a pretty lady) Did you just take a shower or is it me that's making you wet? Hey, you owe me a drink. I dropped mine when you walked past.

Just Looking:

There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half of an hour. Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry." "No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my office. My boss, outrageous, fires me. When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said that they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home, and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away." "I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave home, and come to this bar. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."

A father was trying to teach his young son the evils of alcohol. He put one worm in a glass of water and another worm in a glass of whiskey. The worm in the water lived, while the one in whiskey curled up and died. "All right, son." asked the father, "what does that show you?" "Well, Dad, it shows that if you drink alcohol, you will not have worms."

Police Patrol:

From the state where drunk driving is considered a sport, comes this absolutely true story. Recently a routine police patrol parked outside a bar in Fort Worth, Texas. After last call the officer noticed a man leaving the bar so intoxicated that he could barely walk. The man stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes, with the officer quietly observing. After what seemed an eternity in which he tried his keys on five different vehicles, the man managed to find his truck and trailer and fall into it. He sat there for a few minutes as a number of other patrons left the bar and drove off. Finally, he got into the car and started the engine, switched the wipers on and was a fine, dry summer night, flicked the blinkers on and off a couple of times, honked the horn and then switched on the lights. He moved the vehicle forward a few inches, reversed a little and then remained still for a few more minutes as some more of the other patrons' vehicles left. Finally, when his was the only car left in the parking lot, he pulled out and drove slowly down the road. The police officer, having waited patiently all this time, now started up his patrol car, put on the flashing lights, promptly pulled the man over and administered a breathalyzer test. To his amazement, the breathalyzer indicated no evidence that the man had consumed any alcohol at all! Dumbfounded, the officer said, 'I'll have to ask you to accompany me to the police station. This breathalyzer equipment must be broken.' 'I seriously doubt it', said the truly proud Hillbilly. 'Tonight I'm the designated decoy.'

The drunken wino was stumbling down the street with one foot on the curb and one foot in the gutter. A cop pulled up and said, "I've got to take you in, sir. You're obviously drunk" The wasted wino asked, "Ociffer, are ya absolutely sure I'm drunk?" "Yeah, buddy, I'm sure," said the copper. "Let's go." Obviously relieved, the wino said "That's a relief - I thought I was a cripple."

Drunk Husband:

A wife was in bed with her lover when she heard her husband's key in the door. "Stay where you are," she said. "He's so drunk he won't even notice you're in bed with me." Sure enough, the husband lurched into bed none the wiser, but a few minutes later, through a drunken haze, he saw six feet sticking out at the end of the bed. He turned to his wife: "Hey, there are six feet in this bed. There should only be four. What's going on?" "Nonsense," said the wife. "You're so drunk you miscounted. Get out of bed and try again. You can see better from over there." The husband climbed out of bed and counted. "One, two, three, four. You're right, you know."

Drunk Driving:

It seems a gentleman had too much alcohol at a party, was heading home, and was pulled over by a state trooper. Upon being tested, the fellow couldn't walk a straight line any more than he could drive one, so the trooper wrote out a ticket and had just given it to the driver before an accident in the opposite lane took his attention to more important matters. The inebriated driver, figuring that the trooper wasn't coming back to him, drove home and went to bed. He was awakened in the morning by a knock at the door, created by two more state troopers. "Are you Mr. Johnson?" the asked? He admitted that he was. "Were you pulled over at Main Street last night for driving under the influence?" Again, the man admitted that was he. "And what did you do then," the troopers asked." The man replied that he drove his car home and went to bed. "Where is your car now?" the troopers enquired. The man answered that it was in the garage. "May we see the car?" asked the troopers. The man answered, "Sure," and opened the garage. Inside the garage was the state troopers car.

Homeless Man:

A man was walking through a rather seedy section of town, when a bum walked up to him and asked the man for two dollars. The man asked, "Will you buy booze?" The bum replied, "No." Then the man asked, "Will you gamble it away?" The bum said, "No." Then the man asked the bum, "Will you come home with me so my wife can see what happens to a man who doesn't drink or gamble?"

Bar One Liners:

A hamburger walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don"t serve food in here." A horse walks into a bar. The bartender says, "So, why the long face?" A skeleton walks into a bar and says, "Gimme a beer, and a mop." A soccer ball walks into a bar. The bartender kicked him out. A magician walks down an alley and turns into a bar. A man walks into a bar. OUCH! You would have thought he would have seen it! A dyslexic guy walks into a bra. A neutron walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender sets the beer down and says, "For you, no charge!" An Irishman walks out of a bar. Hey, it COULD happen!

A Shot of Whiskey:

A man walks into a bar and orders a shot of whiskey then looks into his pocket. He does this over and over again. Finally, the bartender asks why he orders a shot of whiskey and afterwards look into his pocket. The man responded, "I have a picture of my wife in there and when she starts to look good then i'll go home."

These are "R" Rated Jokes. My next Jokes would be About our President Obama.<---- Conservatives please keep yourself together.

Thank you for your nice jokes... here are mine....

Know what? God has made men and women very well! But every software has bugs...

First a shot for the men... They are so so so stupid....Man: Great idea, bad design.

1) Bob saw his doctor and asked if he had ever laughed at a patient. "In over 20 years I haven't because I try to remain professional." With that Bob dropped his trousers revealing the tiniest dick the doctor had ever seen. It wasn't any bigger than a AAA battery. The doctor burst into uncontrollable hysteria. "I'm sorry I really am, I don't know what came over me, I promise it won't happen again. Now what seems to be the problem?" "It's swollen" said Bob.

2)Q: Why is it difficult to find men who are sensitive, caring and good-looking?
A: They already have boyfriends.

3) What's the difference between a new husband and a new dog?
A.A dog is always happy to see you
B.A dog only takes a couple of months to train.

4) A man goes to his doctor and says, "I don"t think my wife"s hearing isn't as good as it used to be. What should I do?" The doctor replies, "Try this test to find out for sure. When your wife is in the kitchen doing dishes, stand fifteen feet behind her and ask her a question, if she doesn't respond keep moving closer asking the question until she hears you." The man goes home and sees his wife preparing dinner. He stands fifteen feet behind her and says, "What"s for dinner, honey? He gets no response, so he moves to ten feet behind her and asks again. Still no response, so he moves to five feet. Still, no answer. Finally he stands directly behind her and says, "Honey, what"s for dinner?" She replies, "For the fourth time, I SAID CHICKEN!"

And now for the women... we can never satisfy them can we? Woman : good hardware but bad software

1)Q: If your wife is shouting at the front door and your dog is barking at the back door, who do you let in first?
A: The dog, of course. At least he'll shut up after you let him in.

2) A woman and a man are involved in a car accident; it's a bad one. Both of their cars are totally demolished but amazingly neither of them are hurt. After they crawl out of their cars, the woman says, "So you're a man, that's interesting. I'm a woman. Wow, just look at our cars! There's nothing left, but fortunately we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days." The man replied, "I agree with you completely." "This must be a sign from God!" The woman continued, "And look at this, here's another miracle. My car is completely demolished but this bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune." Then she hands the bottle to the man, The man nods his head in agreement, opens it and drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cork back in and hands it back to the man. The man asks, "Aren't you having any?" The woman replies, "No. I think I'll just wait for the police."

3) A woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet she had stayed by his bedside every single day. One day, when he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer. As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you stayed right here. When my health started failing, you were still by my side. You know what?" "What dear?" she asked gently, smiling as her heart began to fill with warmth. "I think you're bad luck."

4) A masked man walks into a bank and holds it up at gunpoint to rob the bank. In the process of robbing the bank, his mask fell off. He quickly put it back on his face and asked the teller directly ahead of him if she saw his face. She admitted that she did, so he shot and killed her. He then turned to the teller that was beside the one her just killed and asked if she had also seen his face. She said that she did and he shot and killed her too. He then turned to a man, a customer who just happened to be in the bank when the robbery was taking place. The robber asked the customer if he had seen his face. The customer replied, "No, but I"m pretty sure my wife did."

5) A man and a woman meet in an elevator. "Where are you heading today?" the man asks. "I'm going down to give blood." "How much do you get paid for giving blood?" "About $20." "Wow," says the man, "I'm going up to donate sperm, and the sperm bank pays $100." The woman angrily gets off the elevator. The next day, the man and woman meet in the elevator again. "Fancy meeting you again. Where you off to today?" "Sperm bank," she says with her mouth full.

6) Why do women rub their eyes when they wake up? Because they don't have balls to scratch.

And now some misc....

1) While examining the body of Mr. Schwartz, a mortician notices that Schwartz has the largest penis he has ever seen. "I'm sorry, Mr. Schwartz," says the mortician, "But I can't send you to be cremated with a tremendously huge penis like this. It has to be saved for posterity." The mortician removes the penis, places it in a jar and puts the jar in his briefcase. When he gets home, he decides to show it to his wife. "I have something to show you that you won't believe," he says, removing the jar from his briefcase. "Oh my God!" she screams, "Schwartz is dead!"

2) Two children, Johnny and Alex were sitting outside a clinic. Alex was crying very loudly.
Johnny: Why are you crying?
Alex: I came here for a blood test.
Johnny: So? Are you afraid?
Alex: No. For the blood test, they cut my finger.
After hearing this Johnny started weeping like hell making Alex feel surprised as well as curious
and Alex asked: Why are you crying now?
Johnny: I came for a urine test!

1) One day two very loving parents got into a huge fight, the man called the women a "b!tch" and the women called the man a "b@stard". Their son walked in and said "What does bitch and bastard mean?" and the parents replied "ladies and gentlemen". The next day the parents decided to have sex, the women said "feel my t!tties" and the man said "feel my d!ck". Their son walked in and asked "What does t!tties and d!ck mean?" and the parents replied "hats and coats". On Thanksgiving the dad was shaving and he cut himself, "Sh!t" he said, the kid came in and asked "What's that mean" and the man said it was the brand shaving cream he was using. Down stairs the mom was preparing the turkey, and she cut herself, "F*ck" she said. Once again the kid asked "What's that mean" the mom said that is what she calls stuffing the turkey. Then the doorbell rang. The kid answered the door to his relatives and said "Alright you b!tches and b@stards, put your d!cks and t!tties in the closet, my dad is upstairs wiping the sh!t off his face, and my mom is in the kitchen f*cking the turkey!

2) What did "O" say to "Q".... Dude your d!cks hanging out...

And the last one...

I was in the restaurant yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to pass gas. The music was really, really loud, so I timed my gas with the beat of the music. After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my coffee, and noticed that everybody was staring at me... Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod.

LOL. Hope you liked it... I am thinking of something nice in the final round!

World Economic Summit"

During a World Economic Summit, Barack Obama, Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto, Russian President Vladimir Putin, and French President Francois Hollande are ceremonially riding in Japan's newest bullet train. As you might know all of these political leaders have big egos and this is what ensued. Barack Obama says "This is a fine bottle of wine Francois" Upon hearing this President Francois Hollande throws out a case of France's finest wine and says "In France fine wine is bountiful and plenty!" Not to be outdone by Vladimir Putin who then throws out two cases of Russia's finest Vodka "In Russia premier vodka spirits flow like the Volga River" President Obama not wanting to seem weak, thinks for a moment, looks at Mexican president Enrique Pena Nieto, and throws him out the window.

Love at the White House:

Mr. and Mrs. President come home to the White House after a Democratic dinner party and Mr. President is very tense. Mrs. President feels sorry for him and pours him a glass of brandy. She takes him by the hand and leads him to the fireplace where a fire is crackling beautifully. Mrs. President sits in a chair with Mr. Presidents brandy without giving it to him as she unclasps her dress exposing her full supple breasts. She puts her finger in the brandy, swirls it around then rubs the brandy on her nipple. Mrs. President begins to moan softly as her nipples become erect. Mr. President likes what he sees and kneels in front of Mrs. President and gently starts to lick the brandy off her nipples. Mrs. President moans louder as she lays her head back in pleasure. Mr. President moves his hand down to the bottom of her dress and lifts it up to surprisingly find Mrs. President wearing no underwear and her well shaven lips are moist from excitement. Mr. President uses his finger to open her luscious flower and plays with her erect hood while still tonguing her nipples. Mrs. President is squirming with desire. No longer can Mr. President contain himself so he takes out his throbbing member and slowly slides it into Mrs. President's wetness. Mr. President starts to thrust harder and harder watching Mrs. President's breasts bounce with every force. Mr. President sucks on Mrs. President's nipples as he pushes himself inside her deeper and deeper causing Mrs. President to intensely climax. Mr. President becomes ultimately excited by his wife's climatic moans and peaks with her. As they both reach their zenith together, they hold each other closely. Mr. President stayed inside Mrs. President laying his head on her breasts while he softened. They both kissed each other and exchanged I love you. Mrs. President asks, How do you feel Mr. President sir? Mr. President replies,? I feel so good I think I may actually side with the Republicans?

Q: What does Simba and Obama have in common?
A: One is an African Lion and the other one is a lyin African!

Q: Did you hear about Obama's plan to end unemployment?
A: He's gonna expand the NBA to 32,000 teams!

Q: What is the difference between Obama and Jesus?
A: Jesus can put a cabinet together

Ok A change of pace.

Three men , a Canadian, Osama Bin Ladin and President Bush are out walking together one day. They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it. "I will give each of you one wish, that's three wishes total," says the Genie. The Canadian says, "I am a farmer, my dad was a farmer, and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada. With a blink of the Genie's eye, 'POOF' the land in Canada was forever made fertile for farming. Usama Bin Ladin was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around Afghanistan, so that no infidels can come into our precious state." Again, with a blink of the Genie's eye, 'POOF' there was a huge wall around Afghanistan. President Bush, asks, "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall." The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 15,000 feet high, 500 feet thick and completely surrounds the country; nothing can get in or out---virtually impenetrable." President Bush says, "Very impressive. Fill it with water."

Math Lesson

A ten-year-old Jewish boy was failing math. His parents tried everything from tutors to hypnosis, not to mention summer school -- all to no avail. Finally, at the insistence of a family friend, they decided to enroll their son in a private Catholic school. After the first day, the boy's parents were surprised when he walked in after school with a stern, focused and very determined expression on his face. He went straight past them, right to his room and quietly closed the door. For two hours he toiled away in his room -- with math books strewn about his desk and the surrounding floor. He emerged long enough to eat, and after quickly cleaning his plate, went straight back to his room, closed the door and worked feverishly at his studies until bedtime. This pattern of behavior continued until it was time for the first quarter's report card. The boy walked in with it unopened -- laid it on the dinner table and went straight to his room. Cautiously, his mother opened it and, to her amazement, she saw the red 'A' under the subject of Math. Overjoyed, she and her husband rushed into their son's room, thrilled at his remarkable progress. "Was it the nuns that did it?" the father asked. The boy shook his head and said "No." "Was it the one-to-one tutoring? The peer-mentoring?" "No." "The textbooks? The teachers? The curriculum?" "No," said the son, "on that first day, when I walked in the front door and saw that Guy nailed to the plus(cross) sign, I KNEW they meant business!"

"R" rated.
Q: Whats a condom and a coffin got in common?
A: They both hold stiffs but one is cumin and one is going!

That's it folks. Have fun. By the way, nice jokes to my opponent. :)

Thanks for your quick reply... Nice ones.. Here they come...

1) Three friends -- two straight guys and a gay guy -- and their significant others were on a cruise. A tidal wave came up and swamped the ship; they all drowned, and next thing you know, they're standing before St. Peter. First came one of the straight guys and his wife. St. Peter shook his head sadly. "I can't let you in. You loved money too much. You loved it so much, you even married a woman named Penny." Then came the second straight guy. "Sorry, can't let you in, either. You loved food too much. You loved to eat so much, you even married a woman named Candy!" The gay guy turned to his boyfriend and whispered nervously, "It doesn't look good, Dick."

1)A hippie gets onto a bus and sits next to a nun in the front seat. The hippie looks over and asks the nun if she would have sex with him. The nun, surprised by the question, politely declines and gets off at the next stop. When the bus starts again, the bus driver says to the hippie, "If you want, I can tell you how you can get that nun to have sex with you." The hippie of course says that he'd love to know, so the bus driver tells him that every Tuesday evening at midnight the nun goes to the cemetery to pray to the lord. "If you went dressed in robes and some glowing powder," says the bus driver, "You could tell her you were God and command her to have sex with you." The hippie decides to try this out. That Tuesday, he goes to the cemetery and waits for the nun. Right on schedule, the nun shows up. While she's in the middle of praying, the hippie walks out from hiding, in robes and glowing with a mask of god. "I am God, I have heard your prayers and I will answer them but you must have sex with me first," he says. The nun agrees but asks for anal sex so she might keep her virginity. The hippie agrees to this and quickly sets about having sex with the nun. After the hippie finishes, he rips off his mask and shouts out, "Ha ha, I'm the hippie! " The nun replies by whipping off her mask and shouting, "Ha ha, I'm the bus driver!"

3) A married couple buy a new computer and try to set a password... The man slowly and seductively whispers in his wife's ear 'type in "mypenis" come on dear'... The woman hesitantly types it in but then she laughs hysterically when this showed up : ERROR NOT LONG ENOUGH.

4) Blonde walks into a doctors office and says: "Doctor, what"s the problem with me? When I touch my arm, ouch! It hurts... When I touch my leg, ouch! it hurts... When I touch my head, ouch! It hurts... When I touch my chest, ouch! it really hurts!" The Doctor replies: "Your finger is broken."

5) At the Afghanistan Army base, the annual trip to the rifle range had been canceled for the second year in a row, but the semi-annual physical fitness test was still on as planned. One soldier mused, "Does it bother anyone else that the Army doesn't seem to care how well we can shoot, but they are extremely interested in how fast we can run?"

6) A three-year old walks over to a pregnant lady while waiting with his mother in a doctor"s surgery. "Why is your stomach so big?" " he asks. "I"m having a baby." " she replies. "Is the baby in your stomach?" " he asks, with his big eyes. "Yes, it is." " she says. "Is it a good baby?" " he asks, with a puzzled look. "Oh, yes. A really good baby." " the lady replies. Shocked and surprised, he asks: "Then why did you eat him?"

7) A little guy pointed at his mom's breast and asked " what are those mom?" The mom got annoyed and said " balloons"
The little one said " why are your balloons smaller than our neighbours?" She got angry " when did you see our neighbour's balloons?" " when papa was blowing them." the innocent guy replied...*

8) A mother takes her three son"s to enroll in school. The teacher asks.

Teacher: What are your son"s names?

Lady: This boy"s name is Leroy, this other boy"s name is Leroy, and Leroy here is my third son"s name.

Teacher: Isn"t it confusing having all three boy"s named the same?

Lady: Oh no, you see when it"s time for lunch I just holler out the door, Leroy! it"s time for lunch, and they all come a runnin. When it"s time for dinner I just holler out the door, Leroy! it"s time for dinner and they all come a runnin.

Teacher: Ok, so what do you do when you want a specific boy?

Lady: Oh, well then I just holler out their last name.

9) A first-grade teacher, Ms. Brooks, was having trouble with one of her students. The teacher asked, "Harry, what"s your problem?"

Harry answered, "I"m too smart for the 1st grade. My sister is in the 3rd grade and I"m smarter than she is! I think I should be in the 3rd grade too!"

Ms. Brooks had had enough. She took Harry to the principal"s office.

While Harry waited in the outer office, the teacher explained to the principal what the situation was. The principal told Ms. Brooks he would give the boy a test. If he failed to answer any of his questions he was to go back to the 1st grade and behave. She agreed.

Harry was brought in and the conditions were explained to him and he agreed to take the test.

Principal: "What is 3"3?"
Harry: "9R43;
Principal: "What is 6"6?"
Harry: "36R43;

And so it went with every question the principal thought a 3rd grader should know.
The principal looks at Ms. Brooks and tells her, "I think Harry can go to the 3rd grade."
Ms. Brooks says to the principal, "Let me ask him some questions."
The principal and Harry both agreed.

Ms. Brooks asks, "What does a cow have four of that I have only two of?"
Harry, after a moment: "Legs."

Ms Brooks: "What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?"

The principal wondered why would she ask such a question!

Harry replied: "Pockets."
Ms. Brooks: "What does a dog do that a man steps into?"
Harry: "Pants."

Ms. Brooks: "What starts with a C, ends with a T, is hairy, oval, delicious and contains thin, whitish liquid?"
Harry: "Coconut."

The principal sat forward with his mouth hanging open.

Ms. Brooks: "What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft and sticky?"

The principal"s eyes opened really wide and before he could stop the answer, Harry replied, "Bubble gum."

Ms. Brooks: "What does a man do standing up, a woman does sitting down and a dog does on three legs?"
Harry: "Shake hands."

The principal was trembling.

Ms. Brooks: "What word starts with an "F" and ends in "K" that means a lot of heat and excitement?"
Harry: "Firetruck."

The principal breathed a sigh of relief and told the teacher, "Put Harry in the fifth-grade, I got the last seven questions wrong""

10) A teacher asked a student, "Do you know the alphabet?"

The kid said no so the teacher said, "Well, tomorrow you gonna have to say the alphabet to me."

The kid went home and asked his mom, "Mom, what"s the 1st letter of the alphabet?" His mom responded, "Sshhh I"m on the phone."
The kid asked his dad, "Dad, what is the 2nd letter of the alphabet?" His dad said, "Yes!"
He then asked his sister, "What"s the 3rd letter of the alphabet?" She said, "Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson."
He then asked his little brother, "Bro, what"s the 4th letter of the alphabet?" The little brother said, "Driving in my bruum bruum car. Driving in my broom broom car."

The next day, the kid met the teacher, she asked, "What"s the 1st letter of the alphabet?"
The kid answered, "Sshhh, I"m on the phone."
The teacher got angry and said, "Do you want to go to the principal office?
The kid responded, "Yes!"
The teacher said, "Who do you think you are?"
The kid said, "Michael Jackson."
The teacher said, "How do you think you are going to get away with this""
The kid said, "Driving in my bruum bruum car driving in my broom broom car."

And finally...

Daddy why do you have white hair?
Every Time you make me angry, I get a white hair...
Ohhh... Now I see why my Grandpa has white hair....
Moral : do not be oversmart.

Thank you... I laughed my butt off...
Posted by leojm 3 years ago
Because my goal is to friend everyone I can, plus I might learn something from you. Everybody is unique in their own way.
Posted by dawndawndawndawn 3 years ago
leojm, why are you sending me a friend request?
Posted by leojm 3 years ago
Please don't vote on what types of jokes they are.
Just vote on if it was funny or not. This is the type of debate you ignore your beliefs. I wouldn't have posted those political jokes if I wanted you to vote by your beliefs.
Posted by leojm 3 years ago
um first round acceptance.
Vote Placed by PatriotPerson 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pretty much tied on everything but I liked Con's jokes more.
Vote Placed by Lordgrae 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: I felt that leojm was way too political in his jokes. That was kind of a turn off.
Vote Placed by sweetbreeze 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: All the jokes were pretty funny, but Alchahol? S/G goes to Con, because of Pro's spelling error.