KRFournier
Swimmergal1

Jokes vs. Jokes

KRFournier

KRFournier

Pro

I thought I'd try one of these in an effort to give it a little more structure.

Voting Rules

I respectfully ask all voters to follow these rules when voting:

- Best joke gets Most Convincing Argument. (3 Points)
- Second best joke gets Most Reliable Resources vote. (2 Points)
- Conduct is always a tie unless one side breaks the rules set forth below. (1 Point)
- Grammer and spelling is voted as usual. (1 Point)

This means that if both sides have really funny jokes, then the one with the best joke only gets 1 point more than their opponent. If, however, one side has both first and second funniest joke, they'll get five points.

Contestent Rules

- Only one joke per round, per contestant.
- The jokes can be as clean or dirty as the contestent likes. Just be careful not to get reported.
- Have fun.

First round is for acceptance only.
Swimmergal1

Con

Let's get started, shall we?
KRFournier

Pro

A man and woman were on their honeymoon after a long and very happy courtship. On their honeymoon, they decide to go for a horse ride through the beautiful mountain passes of Europe. As the horses were crossing a small stream, the wifes's horse mis-steps and jostles the her. Once across the stream, the man dismounts, walks over to the horse, and stares into its eyes. Finally, he states, "That's one." The man remounts his horse and they continue their ride.

A bit further down the path, the wife's horse stumbles when stepping over a fallen tree. The man dismounts, stares the horse in the eyes, and boldly states, "That's two!" He returns to his saddle and they move on.

As the afternoon sun began to set, the wife's horse once again lost its footing on a mossy slope. The man dismounts, moves to the wife's horse, and helps his wife out of the saddle. Moving to the front of the horse he stares it in the eyes and firmly says, "That's three," removes a pistol from his jacket, and shoots the horse dead.

The wife, quite upset at seeing the beautiful horse killed, says to her husband, "That's terrible, why would you do such a thing!"

The man stares at his wife and firmly says, "That's one!"
Swimmergal1

Con

A dumb blonde is walking along, lost, and encounters a deep and wide river. She looks up and down the river for a way across but is unsuccessful in finding one. Yet, when looking to the other side again, she happened to see another blonde on the opposite river bank. She tried calling to her."How can I get to the other side of the river?" she shouts loudly.The other blonde replied "What for? You are already on the other side of the river!"
KRFournier

Pro

Sam, Bill, and Harry are good friends and carpooling buddies, and it wasn't unusual for the three of them to carpool straight to the bar after work. On one particular Friday night, they drank hard into the early morning hours and went home. The following Monday morning, Sam picked up his carpool buddies. All three looked worse for wear, and it wasn't long before they began to compete for the prize of the drunkest.

Sam said, "I stumbled from the cab to my front door, but I couldn't work the keys. Once I finally broke into the house, I spent the next three hours blowing chunks."

"You got off easy," said Bill. "I tried to drive home. I barely made it out of the the parking lot before slamming my car into Joe's garage down the block. I don't even have insurance!"

Harry proclaimed, "Guys, I'm ruined! I got home, got into a huge fight with my wife, knocked a candle over and burned down the whole friggin' house!"

Bill's jaw dropped as he replied, "Wow, Harry. No doubt about it. You win." He turned to Sam, who seemed less than impressed. "What do you think, Sam?"

Sam looked ahead, expressionless as drove and said, "Guys, I don't think you understand. Chunks is my dog."
Swimmergal1

Con

A blonde and a brunette decide to start a farm together. They add up their life savings into a total of $200.00.Then, the blonde decided to purchase a bull with it. The brunette agrees, and so the brunette leaves to go find the perfect bull. When she does she is to telegram the blonde and tell her to come get it.Finally, the brunette find the bull of her dreams. The farmer says he wants $200 for it. The brunette, thinking she can get a better deal, says no to his offer.The farmer says, "Alright then, I'll give you a great deal, how about $199.00?"The brunette accepts and buys the bull. She has $1.00 left for the telegram. The telegram guy says, "It's $1.00 per word." The brunette thinks about this and says,"Comfortable, write that.""Comfortable?" the guy questions."Yes, you see she reads slow."
Vote Placed by Zaradi 5 years ago
Zaradi
KRFournierSwimmergal1Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I give pro funniest joke for the second round. I give con second funniest for the second round. I would've given pro second for the first round, but that was more shocking and slightly disturbing than funny.
Vote Placed by DevonNetzley 5 years ago
DevonNetzley
KRFournierSwimmergal1Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro had better jokes to provide.
Vote Placed by Maikuru 5 years ago
Maikuru
KRFournierSwimmergal1Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro's second joke was my favorite; it was long enough to get me involved and I didn't see the punch line coming. His first joke was good but I've heard it before. Con's second joke takes second place for me. Good jokes overall.