harrytruman
DebaterGood

Judaism v. Islam:

harrytruman

Pro

I will be arguing that:
1). Judaism is a more morally sound religion.
2). Judaism is a more accurate religion than Islam.
3). Judaism is a true religion and Islam is false.
DebaterGood

Con

I accept this debate.
DebaterGood

Con

I would first like to start by asking that @HarryTruman not to use Google Docs any longer. It is harder for readers/judges/ and myself to read and rebut. Also, the link is invalid, meaning that I not be able to rebut any points made in this round, which is inconvenience for the purposes of this debate. If my opponent could make the previous arguments onto his next round that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to my opponent and DDO for this debate.

I am going now to assert that I am NOT trying to convert anyone with my arguments, as I will only defend against claims made by my opponent that Judaism is more morally sound, accurate, and true. The first round's rules did not indicate that I would have to reverse the arguments in Islam's favor, and since the Google Docs link is invalid, I will use this platform throughout the debate.

Since I have no arguments to defend against/rebut, I end this round.
harrytruman

Pro

Bs"d
https://docs.google.com...
There's the link, my opponent just is having a hard time responding to my arguments, he knows that I posted the correct link in comments, please- even though your Qur'an allows you to lie- please don't.
DebaterGood

Con

My, opponent, @HarryTruman, has refused to keep this debate civil, an I therefore am refusing to continue with this debate. I am willing to take a loss in this debate, as I will not continue to post arguments. The Google Doc is not what has appropriated my succession from this debate, but it it the semantical rhetoric exhibited by my opponent.
I apologize for any time wasted,
DebaterGood
harrytruman

Pro

Well, my opponent can't respond to my arguments so he flakes out of the debate. He also lies here, none of my argument is semantically rhetoric, maybe he's offended because he cannot defend his false religion, or maybe he can't take other people challenging his beliefs. Either way he should get over himself, this is debate.org, not agreement.org, if he doesn't like having to defend his position he should have just gone to a mosque and talked about how great Islam is. Either way if my opponent doesn't want to argue, this debate should go to me, since he forfeited the last two rounds and lied on both of them.
DebaterGood

Con

DebaterGood forfeited this round.
DebaterGood

Con

DebaterGood forfeited this round.
Posted by DebaterGood 5 months ago
DebaterGood
Could @HarryTruman please not use google docs any more? The link he sent is invalid.
Posted by harrytruman 6 months ago
harrytruman
Hahahahaha! No! Judaism isn't evil.
Posted by Artur 6 months ago
Artur
LoooooooL :D Judaism, Islam and Morality :D this debate is really funny. It is like Hitler and Stalin debating "which of us caused less death" or "which of us more morale?"
Posted by DebaterGood 6 months ago
DebaterGood
I will consider doing this debate as long as it is respectful, civil, and is not only words of hate and stereotypes. I however, will not be able to do this debate until at least June 10th, if @HarryTruman could extend the challenge that would be greatly appreciated.